• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Spotting!

Jesus's warmth is so toasty!
    Attached Files
    Psalm 53:1
    The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Comment

It doesn't matter what form it would take, if I burn any of the food my DH will slap me right in the face!
      Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
      in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel De Morillo View Post
        Since I am from Guatemalan descent we sometimes see Jesus on tortillas
        This is testament to the mercy of our Lord that He would manifest himself in a land where the only surfaces available are heaps of dirty tortillas, cacti, and old liquor bottles. I am glad that you produced this photographic evidence because, as a naturally skeptical person, whenever a Guatemalan sees something I always have to wonder if it is not a mescaline induced hallucination or an alcoholic brain aneurism. Thank you for sharing this authentic miracle with our congregation.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Glory! showed up on some fresh, hot-cross buns!!!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

How do they know what he looked like in the first place?
            Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Each time I see this thread I can't help thinking that some menstrual bint is going to post an image of Jesus in her bloody panties.
              Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
                Each time I see this thread I can't help thinking that some menstrual bint is going to post an image of Jesus in her bloody panties.
                Jesus is everywhere, and He Blesses us with His Holy Presence, even in the most unexpected places (Proverbs 15:3).

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post

The same way we know everything else that we know about Jesus that isn't written in the Gospels--by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. As Jesus said,

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth. John 16:13

See also I Corinthians 2:10: But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

This explains why no True Christian(TM) is ever wrong when speaking about matters of faith.
                  The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

HE is everywhere.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Tweet me Here
                    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                      The same way we know everything else that we know about Jesus that isn't written in the Gospels--by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. As Jesus said,

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth. John 16:13

See also I Corinthians 2:10: But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

This explains why no True Christian™ is ever wrong when speaking about matters of faith.
                      But they don't all look the same.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

What's this catlick stuff got to do with this thread?
                        I see some African American version of the catlick Mary.
                        And I see a forged piece of fabric.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                          What's this catlick stuff got to do with this thread?
                          I see some African American version of the catlick Mary.
                          And I see a forged piece of fabric.
                          It's all forged, Jim. Who else sees this stuff? And that's not all they see.

Worshipers at Fátima believed that the Virgin Mary spoke to three children and that they all saw the sun "dancing in the sky." The more likely explanation is that they looked at the sun too long.

The shroud's just like toast from this point of view. And the sun: it does not move. The earth moves. They see what they want to see.

Comment

It's all forged, Jim. Who else sees this stuff? And that's not all they see.

Worshipers at Fátima believed that the Virgin Mary spoke to three children and that they all saw the sun "dancing in the sky." The more likely explanation is that they looked at the sun too long.

The shroud's just like toast from this point of view.
                            Catlicks will always see forgeries and think they're true, especially of that whore, Mary. But this thread's not about catlick forgeries, it's about Jesus revealing Himself to us through everyday objects.
                            sigpic

Comment

JESUS was in Finnish Top Model's hair.

PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                              Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                              Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

What's wrong with you, boy? Do you think Jesus would go around putting faces of someone else on all those things?
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X