And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
This is Reality. It will be the one of the Finals of the Tribulations Game that Jesus will soon announce. It will happen soon. The exact date is still a mystery (Matthew 24:36) but as we speak, Jesus has produced the Following Preview Approved for all True Christian™ Audiences.
It will all begin in England
with the participation of the two remaining most repulsive nations on Earth: Wales
. It entails the gradual disappearance of England
and the ultimate but short-lived triumph of Wales and Iceland
. It is realized by combining the pitiful politics
of Elizabeth II, the Queer of England with the revolting manifestation of homosexuality
that is soccer
. All this is more than adequate to prove that it has all be designed by Jesus Christ
Act 1. The Eurocup Soccer Championships 2016
- Sodomites gather in France for their "Pride Month" and to "play ball".
Act 2. England is uprooted
- Jesus Saves the only Godly team (Russia) by sending it home early.
- All the remaining teams are either UK nations (England, Ulster, Ireland, Wales and Scotland) or Iceland.
- God makes the homers fight each other for His (and our) entertainment.
Act 3. The Soccer games reveal the Master Plan of Jesus
- England decides to leave Europe. This is decided by a vote. The Englishmen are afraid of foreigners and try to stop them from entering. The only manner to maintain the English population, however, would be to import heterosexual men, so this becomes a Pyrrhic Victory and predicts the Doom of England.
- England is forced to leave the Eurocup 2016 Soccer Tournament as the Icelandic team demolishes them on 27 June 2016. A nation of 30,000 berserks defeats the armies of England easily, which is only feasible if Jesus is intervening. Here we can hear the "Icelandic language" - i.e., senseless screaming of sexual release in the most distasteful sodomistic manner.
Act 4. England leaves UN, Geographic Europe and ultimately the Planet
- Meanwhile, Wales also advances against the Catholic-Protestant swarms of Ulster.
- England experiences an upheaval of nationalistic fervor and decides to leave all Creation (Genesis 1:1). This seems far-fetched but, in fact, it is exactly what Jesus has promised us and it's going to take place during the actual Game of Tribulations that will see the End of all things sodomistic and ugly.
- Now, you unsaved scum may ask: Is this not the End of Times Proper? No, it is not, and you would know it if you were familiar with your Bible.
And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found
- Every Island, every mountain. Verily, this is only a preview. ONLY England this time. Jesus shows His Power and Might in this relatively gentle manner to remind Satan that he will be the Ultimate loser, just as the English are now losing everything.
Act 5: Wales and Iceland remain. Why oh WHY?!
- Why Wales? Why Iceland?? Two obscure nations that will play in the finale of these Sodomite Championships! Is there something that Jesus can see but we can't, some obvious connections between these two tiny and apparently insignificant nations? There is!
- Item 1: Both have languages that are not actual languages but derive from a population of monkeys hitting the keys of typewriters in a random manner. Behold Welsh (the shortest placename in that country):
- ...and Icelandic (their word for "Supreme Court Bannister"):
It all adds up. Jesus rejoices. The homers are killing each other in masses at the tournament. His work during Armageddon (revelation 16:16) will be easier as England leaves the Observable Universe. By letting the most Satanic nations "win" the tournament He gives False Hope to the Enemy and His Troops, and the Sweeter His Ultimate Victory (Revelation 19:21) will be.
- Item 2: Both nations wallow deep in the murky cesspits of bestiality. There are more sheep than men in both countries and all these sheep are being constantly molested by the citizens, both in Wales...
How much longer will Jesus
have to suffer for the blasphemous game of soccer?
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Yours in Christ,