Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Jack Off Jill- God-hating feminazi goth witches!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Sinner Jack Off Jill- God-hating feminazi goth witches! - 04-17-2018, 10:27 PM

Recently, I've come across a band named "Jack Off Jill". Despite their horrible name, I was curious and looked into it. Their UNGODLY songs feature-"Angels f*ck, Devils Kiss"
and
"C*mdumpster"
If the names weren't bad enough, take a look at the LYRICS!
(From the song 'Losing His Touch')
NOW now I'm God
because God never loved me this much
NOW I'll play God
cause your God is just losing his touch

Obviously you can see they're a bunch of egotistical god-mockers already, but get a load of THIS!
(From the song, "Spit and Rape")
God is going down
God is going down
God is going down
He and spit and rape
God is going down
God is going down

ADMITTING they hate God!
The group themselves have said they are WICCANS, and just by looking at them you can see they're godless Goths!
The leader singer, "Jessicka Addams", (The "K" in her name as a reference to the word MAGICK) is also very close friends with another God-hating Feminazi Witch, Lindsey Ballato, also known as Lyn-z or Lindsey Way. She is the husband of that God-hating fag Gerard Way.
Please , all Christian parents, DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN LISTEN TO JACK OFF JILL!
(#2)
Old
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow 

handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jack Off Jill- God-hating feminazi goth witches! - 04-17-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Smith View Post
Recently, I've come across a band named "Jack Off Jill". Despite their horrible name, I was curious and looked into it. . .
[Deleted information that Capt. Obvious would have considered unnecessary]

Quote:
DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN LISTEN TO JACK OFF JILL!

I wasn't planning to.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy