X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLORY! GWB to become King of America!

Just when it seemed all hope was lost, the most glorious piece of legislation in the HISTORY of our great nation has just been passed.

Bush Anoints Himself as the Insurer of Constitutional Government in Emergency
    By Matthew Rothschild May 18, 2007

With scarcely a mention in the mainstream media, President Bush has ordered up a plan for responding to a catastrophic attack.

In a new National Security Presidential Directive, Bush lays out his plans for dealing with a "catastrophic emergency."

Under that plan, he entrusts himself with leading the entire federal government, not just the Executive Branch. And he gives himself the responsibility "for ensuring constitutional government." He laid this all out in a document entitled "National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD 51" and "Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-20."

The White House released it on May 9. Other than a discussion on Daily Kos led off by a posting by Leo Fender, and a pro-forma notice in a couple of mainstream newspapers, this document has gone unremarked upon. The subject of the document is entitled "National Continuity Policy."

It defines a "catastrophic emergency" as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government function."

This could mean another 9/11, or another Katrina, or a major earthquake in California, I imagine, since it says it would include "localized acts of nature, accidents, and technological or attack-related emergencies." The document emphasizes the need to ensure "the continued function of our form of government under the Constitution, including the functioning of the three separate branches of government," it states. But it says flat out: "The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government."

The document waves at the need to work closely with the other two branches, saying there will be "a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government." But this effort will be "coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers." Among the efforts coordinated by the President would ensuring the capability of the three branches of government to "provide for orderly succession" and "appropriate transition of leadership."

The document designates a National Continuity Coordinator, who would be the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. Currently holding that post is Frances Fragos Townsend. She is required to develop a National Continuity Implementation Plan and submit it within 90 days. As part of that plan, she is not only to devise procedures for the Executive Branch but also give guidance to "state, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure."

The secretary of Homeland Security is also directed to develop planning guidance for "private sector critical infrastructure owners and operators," as well as state, local, territorial, and tribal governments.

The document gives the Vice President a role in implementing the provisions of the contingency plans. "This directive shall be implanted in a manner that is consistent with, and facilitates effective implementation of, provisions of the Constitution concerning succession to the Presidency or the exercise of its powers, and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 (3 USC 19), with the consultation of the Vice President and, as appropriate, others involved." The document also contains "classified Continuity Annexes."
    Has such a brilliantly clever man ever held such high office—or any office? Notice how he made sure that ANY suitably catastrophic event in these U.S.A.—like, say, a polar bear invasion in Alaska—will allow him to take the reigns of our entire government, regardless of how localized the effects. It seems as though nothing will stand in the way of his (and God's) grand design for America.

And you can just imagine how badly a Presidential election would gum up GWB's attempts to lead the nation through another tragedy. I'm sure he'll be able to hold them off for at least a decade while he bravely picks up the pieces, seeing as there's NO ONE who can govern with such a strong and steady hand as our GWB.

SHOUT GLORY!!!

sigpic

Re: GLORY! GWB to become King of America!

I am so excited about this Sister Virginia! I have already consulted with Jesus Christ and we feel the defining moment has already occurred in a country that will remind Republicans of our Godly president Regan. It seems the Prime Minister of Grenada is suing a publisher for libel. I feel we may want to re-invade Grenada and establish US dominance in the region of the Grenadine Islands. While we're there, I hope we can secure the world's supply of Grenadine Juice. Of course, for the success of the mission, president/savior Bush will need to Anoint himself the insurer of constitutional government in order to protect our freedom. I have sent a personal message GWB (and his note reader). VERY EXCITED AND HOPEFUL GLENDORA

PS Imagine how inexpensive Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers cocktails will be after we get all of that Grenadine Juice!
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

That link you posted didn't work for me, Mother Glynndie, but don't worry—I found one that does. And after reading up on the case, I am shocked! Who does this juice-hording porch monkey think he is? This is no less than an act of war, and we must devote all of our attention and resources toward retaliation—and the only way to do that is to allow GWB to gently take control of all government authority. Time is ticking away!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
        Who does this juice-hording porch monkey think he is?
        Sister Virginia, that is a good question . . . one that can only be answered by FoxNews. I will alert the department of faith and Fox immediately.

PS Did Paris Hilton get mistreated while vacationing in Grenada?
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
          Sister Virginia, that is a good question . . . one that can only be answered by FoxNews. I will alert the department of faith and Fox immediately.

PS Did Paris Hilton get mistreated while vacationing in Grenada?
          To me, this whole affair just shows up the sickening double standards the liberals operate under. They won't stop bleating about the "human rights" of the TERRORISTS in Gunatanamo, but right there in the Caribbean, innocent human being are suffering under the brutal tyranny of whatever his name is, and yet we hear nothing from them. If they really cared about freedom, they'd be camped out on the White House lawn, protesting the fact that Our Great Leader has not yet anointed himself the Insurer of Constitutional Government in order to protect freedom for ordinary Grenadadians by launching a massive nuclear first strike.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

He can't do that. bush cannot control all three branches. Not only would it be corrupt, it would also be MAJORLY unconstitutional. If he thinks he can do that, he MUST be in dreamland.

Comment

Is Landover Forums the web's BEST news source, or what?! Thank you, Sister Virginia for bringing this important story to our attention. Our great country of ors is just one detonated Mudslime away from the omniscient, loving rule of our Godly Mr. Bush.
              sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Originally posted by WorthyOne View Post
                He can't do that. bush cannot control all three branches. Not only would it be corrupt, it would also be MAJORLY unconstitutional. If he thinks he can do that, he MUST be in dreamland.
                Friend, what part of "this document is already government policy" do you not understand?
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I can't express the disgust of this news.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Chaos View Post
                    I can't express the disgust of this news.

you said, it sister.

Comment

Originally posted by heroesforghosts View Post
                      you said, it sister.
                      So why do you need to say it again? Why not learn to keep your unsaved trap shut until you having something to contribute? That means no spewing tedious drivel onto God's favourite forums, and also no performing oral sins on every Catholic Priest within a 50-mile radius.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        So why do you need to say it again? Why not learn to keep your unsaved trap shut until you having something to contribute? That means no spewing tedious drivel onto God's favourite forums, and also no performing oral sins on every Catholic Priest within a 50-mile radius.
                        i'm expressing my opinion with few words. i actually didn't say it again. i just said "you said it sister". at no point did i repeat those words, quoted, yes, not retyped. and Catholic priest hate me too! it might be because in ccd i spout out my unwanted opinions. just like here!! they prefer boys anyways...

Comment

Working...
                        X