NOVEMBER 28th IS:
Slap a Surrender Monkey Day:
read on to see why
Independence day for a long list of pathetic third-world dumps.
NOVEMBER 28th IN HISTORY:
- Peruvian government frees 83 terrorists for no reason other than a lack of proof that they're terrorists.
Not the first act of surrender monkeyism on this date...
– South Ossetia declares independence from Georgia - a clear and present thread to every one of us, and 100% worth starting WW3 over.
Pope John Paul II completed the last of 133 homilies in St. Peter's Square on the theme, "Theology of the Body." It was the first time in public catechesis that a pope freely cited a number of Protestant theologians.
This is probably the reason the vatican doctors MURDERED HIM according to Time Magazine
Intensive care specialist Dr. Lina Pavanelli has concluded that the ailing Pope's April 2 death was caused by what the Catholic Church itself would consider euthanasia. She bases this conclusion on her medical expertise and her own observations of the ailing pontiff on television, as well as press reports and a subsequent book by John Paul's personal physician. The failure to insert a feeding tube into the patient until just a few days before he died accelerated John Paul's death...
– Air New Zealand Flight 901, a DC-10 operated sightseeing flight over Antarctica, flies over the edge of the world
killing all 257 people on board.
People who do this don't survive.
– Portugese surrender monkies surrender East Timor. Probably because they're on drugs
– Philippines President Elect Ferdinand Marcos announces he will send troops to help fight in South Vietnam. Guess he got cold feet.
You know, because his wife hoards shoes...Oh forget it.
– Mariner program: NASA claims to have launched the Mariner 4 probe toward Mars
. Actually they filmed the footage in Arizona and they spend the remaining tax money on weird prog-rock concept albums.
– French surrender monkies surrender Mauritania.
– French surrender monkies surrender Chad, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon.
A constitutional convention (comprised of 14 Protestant, Anglican, and Eastern Orthodox denominations) meet in Cleveland, Ohio, creating the National Council of the Churches of Christ. Anglicans are Catholics with bad cooking, and Eastern Orthodox cultists are idolaterers who worship "icons".
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? - 2 Corinthians 6:14
- God smites liberal New England revelers
with the Coconut Grove Fire. 498 killed, 172 injured. I love the smell of burning Boston nightclubs in the morning.
- Turkish surrender monkies surrender Albania.
– Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland. Got that dual Monarchy yet? Proof that God does notlisten to the prayer of Catholics.
– Chicago: The first American automobile race takes place. Distance
: 54 miles Time
: 10 hours. No, it's not Nascar. Yet.
– New Zealand: Women vote
in a national election for the first time. Legacy: today the entire country is good for nothing but filming movies about hobbits.
– War of Northern Aggression: Battle of Cane Hill
- Washington Irving dies in Tarrytown, New York. His last words: "When will this end?"
If you're the Pope, ahead of the time God wants (see 1984 above).
– Ka Lā Hui: Hawaiian Independence Day – The Kingdom of Hawaii is officially recognized by the United Kingdom and France as an independent nation. PROOF THAT OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!
– Panama Independence Day: Panama separates from Spain, thinks it's independent!
George Bush Senior set those uppity nacho-munchers straight!
– The Times in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam powered presses built by the German inventors. Liberal-bias jewspapers were invented by krauts. Why am I not surprised?
- US government pays Barbary Pirates $800,000, plus the frigate that delivers it, and promises an additional yearly ransom of $25,000. Even the founding fathers turn into surrender monkeys on this date!
– Proto-hellywood-director William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway pay a £40 bond for their marriage license. This was back in the good old days before any Tom, Dick and Harry could have a gay threesome marriage.
Shakespeare goes down in history as the most over-rated entertainer that ever lived. (Name one thing he did that Tom Clancy doesn't do better) His "Romea and Juliet" did nothing but glorify teen gang violence and teen sex. His obsession with the 13-year old Juliet made him the Roman Polanski
of his day.
Knifings, cleavage, and terrible haircuts. And this is the cleanest picture I could find.
– Magellan's Miracle: Ferdinand Magellan is the first person to be miraculously whisked from the Western Edge of the world, over to the Eastern Edge. Due to Magellan's belief in the lies of copernicus
, due to his ignorance of scripture, he mistakenly believes that he's proved the world round
The same phenonemon happens every time you fly over the international dateline. Pay attention and you'll notice the slight nausa that often comes with this miracle.
– On the last day of the Council of Clermont, Pope Urban II appoints Bishop Adhemar of Le Puy and Count Raymond IV of Toulouse to lead the First Crusade to the Holy Land. Back then the French supported crusades instead of fighting against them.
DAMNED TO HELL ON NOVEMBER 28th:
– Jerry Edmonton, drummer of "Steppenwolf", band that penned the line "heavy metal thunder
". Born to be wild, died to be BURNED.
James Naismith, inventer of Basketball and the Football helmet. Just like seatbelts and airbags, football helmets ruin the fun for everyone. And don't get be started on basketball, the favorite activist of negro bucks! If it weren't for basketball, your average negro buck would be too fat and clumsy to catch a white woman to rape. Basketball is nothing but a terrorist training camp for negrofascism.
Georg Major, lutheran
theologan. Critic of Lutheran
s who were jailed for their beliefs, he was exiled for his beliefs. God does not hear the prayers of a Lutheran, unless they're praying for bad things to happen to other Lutherans
. Or jews
, which they did a lot.
ASCENDED TO HEAVEN ON NOVEMBER 28th:
– Jeffrey Dahmer, Christian Martyr
, clubbed to death by an inmate in the Columbia Correctional Institution gymnasium.
Jeremiah E. Rankin, 76, American Congregational clergyman. He authored a number of hymns during his life, including "Tell It To Jesus
" and "God Be With You Till We Meet Again