X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy!

Originally posted by Mr.Common Sense View Post
    I've played this game myself, you can't do anything that makes it look like his having a wank
    How many hours did you try to make it look like you are having a wank before giving up, you perv? Why do you heathens always feel the need to masturbate all the time and everywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
      How many hours did you try to make it look like you are having a wank before giving up, you perv? Why do you heathens always feel the need to masturbate all the time and everywhere?
      Did i say i tried doing it. No i did not. Yet again sir you have read what you decided you wanted to hear. I play games for the joy and fun of using your imagination. And getting away from the real world once in a while. Being told a story that you can be a part of.

Not seeing if the playable character can have a wank and if not move on to the next game. The only people who do that are people like you that hunt for masterbation everywhere they go because they are afraid of there own bodys.
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

The horror that is Minecraft:

Dear god, the sheer terror coming from this picture is almost enough to make me burn my monitor in a panic of fear.

Just look into those pigs eyes, clearly it is possessed by the devil.

And that little red flower in the backround, obviously a gateway to hell in disguise.

It's so scary i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.
        Its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences!

John Freeman says "Zombie goasts leave this place"

Comment

Originally posted by John_Freeman View Post
          Dear god, the sheer terror coming from this picture is almost enough to make me burn my monitor in a panic of fear.

Just look into those pigs eyes, clearly it is possessed by the devil.

And that little red flower in the backround, obviously a gateway to hell in disguise.

It's so scary i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.
          In addition to your inability to speak God's English properly you are also clearly a master of sarcasm!!
          Genesis 7:5
          And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
          And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
            In addition to your inability to speak God's English properly you are also clearly a master of sarcasm!!
            *clap* *clap* *clap*
            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
              Well of course it was sarcasm, i mean come on it's a little game about cubes and building how does is offend you or god in any way? Does Lego offend god?

I didn't know following god meant to abandon all sense of creativity or fun and to spend your days sitting on your ass yelling about how everyone else is living life the wrong way.

Life is about having fun after all.

Comment

Did i say i tried doing it. No i did not. Yet again sir you have read what you decided you wanted to hear.
                You said yourself it is impossible to make them look like they masturbate. Thus, there are 3 options.

1. You tried it yourself. That makes you a wanker.
                2. You looked up if there is such option in game. That makes you a wanker.
                3. You are a liar. In that case, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

You said yourself it is impossible to make them look like they masturbate. Thus, there are 3 options.

1. You tried it yourself. That makes you a wanker.
                  2. You looked up if there is such option in game. That makes you a wanker.
                  3. You are a liar. In that case, you have no idea what you are talking about.
                  I love how you thought about this so much that now your trying to find out how to masturbate in a game. Funny how you haven't come back with one decent answers yet into why you've desided to take out your frustration on this game because no one is listening to you.

Comment

I love how you thought about this so much that now your trying to find out how to masturbate in a game.
                    Sorry, it was you who made talked how you have studied masturbation options in this game. How is it, then?

Did you made that study about possibilities of masturbation in this game, or are you a liar?

Comment

Sorry, it was you who made talked how you have studied masturbation options in this game. How is it, then?

Did you made that study about possibilities of masturbation in this game, or are you a liar?
                      Please quote where I have said as you put it "study about possibilities of masturbation in this games".

Comment

Please quote where I have said as you put it "study about possibilities of masturbation in this games".
                        Sure

I've played this game myself, you can't do anything that makes it look like his having a wank.
                        I understand that you are more used to some gametard forums where no one can think for themselves, but here we pay little more attention to detail. You made the claim and I asked a simple question about your claim, to get to the facts.

So once again. Did you spend time looking up possibilities of making these block abominations to masturbate, or not?

Comment

Sure

I understand that you are more used to some gametard forums where no one can think for themselves, but here we pay little more attention to detail. You made the claim and I asked a simple question about your claim, to get to the facts.

So once again. Did you spend time looking up possibilities of making these block abominations to masturbate, or not?
                          No i did not. Can't see why I would. Or why anyone would for that fact. Your not playing attention to details your making them up. Playing the game I don't see how you can wank dose not mean i've tried. The game is simply about making things.

Using your imagination to make whatever you want really. Be it a house, space ship or a golden crucifix if you like. It's just a bit of fun. Keeps you sane.

Comment

No i did not. Can't see why I would. Or why anyone would for that fact.
                            Why did you then make that comment about issue you have no idea of?

Comment

Look at this game.

How can any of this be related to genetic modification or child sex slaves?

It's a vast world, a randomly generated landscape full of creativity and exploration, it's just about having fun and building things and surviving against monsters that come out at night. Where does sex even link into this game? There are no sexual references or anything that could be viewed as such.

It's a game made of blocks, it's the most innocent looking thing ever. Even the bad guys look pretty harmless, not every game out there is looking to turn your kids into rampant sex monsters.

Comment

Why did you then make that comment about issue you have no idea of?
                                What issue? There is no issue here. This game as corded no harm to anyone what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X