X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Christian Comics!

When I saw this, I had to share . . . What other great Christian comics (not including Chick Tracts) have you seen?

Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Re: Funny Christian Comics!

A couple I've used on this board

Answers in Genesis has some fun cartoons as well.
    Drama queen

Comment

Hey, here's another great one! Much better than the Sunday funnies.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I found a few...

sigpic
        Revelations 6:16
        "And said to the mountains and rocks,
        Fall on us, and hide us from the face
        of him that sitteth on the throne,
        and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

It's such a shame that the Faithmouse guy succumbed to the Catholic AIDS demons, he showed real promise before he went mad. I do like Oracle Cartoons:

I mostly like them because they're subtle, but always coherent.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Here is a cute comic.
            Attached Files
            Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
            Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
            ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
              A couple I've used on this board

Answers in Genesis has some fun cartoons as well.

I second the answers in Genesis suggestion.

Both "After Eden" and "CreationWise" are impeccably good tools for converting people.

This is my personal favorite

But NOTHING can beat a Chick tract. NOTHING!

Comment

Working...
              X