X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Bible Verse

Originally posted by King of Babylon View Post
    Sorry, a bit hard to make sense when any of you do that neither...

Tell me then, why Lucifer were banned?
    The Bible doesn't say, so we don't know. Period.
    Sweet Lord Jesus,
    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Sorry, a bit hard to make sense when any of you do that neither.
      You are welcome, as soon as you show me where I was somehow unclear about this matter.

Comment

THE BOOK OF LUCIFER
        THE ENLIGHTENMENT
        The Roman god, Lucifer, was the bearer of light, the spirit of the air, the personification of
        enlightenment. In Christian mythology he became synonymous with evil, which was only to have
        been expected from a religion whose very existence is perpetuated by clouded definitions and
        bogus values! It is time to set the record straight. False moralisms and occult inaccuracies must be
        corrected. Entertaining as they might be, most stories and plays about Devil worship must be
        recognized as the obsolete absurdities they are. It has been said "the truth will make men free".
        The truth alone has never set anyone free. It is only DOUBT which will bring mental emancipation.
        Without the wonderful element of doubt, the doorway through which truth passes would be
        tightly shut, impervious to the most strenuous poundings of a thousand Lucifers. How
        understandable that Holy Scripture should refer to the Infernal monarch as the "father of lies" - a
        magnificent example of character inversion. If one is to believe this theological accusation that the
        Devil represents falsehood, then it surely must be concurred that it was HE, NOT GOD, THAT
        ESTABLISHED ALL SPIRITUAL RELIGIONS AND WHO WROTE ALL OF THE HOLY BIBLES! When one doubt is
        followed by another, the bubble, grown large from long accumulated fallacies, threatens to burst.
        For those who already doubt supposed truths, this book is revelation. Then Lucifer will have
        risen. Now is the time for doubt! The bubble of falsehood is bursting and its sound is the roar of
        the world!

Satanic Bible
        Luke 4:5
        The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.

Comment

That could give me incraction, but I just wanted you see the beginning of the Book of Lucifer
          The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.

Comment

*many original thoughts removed*
            So now you are trying to be some goth, by copying pages LaVey wrote to screw money out of hippies. Wikipedia maybe copyright free, but you should be careful with those LaVey capitalists. They are more carefull with their pennies than joos.

Comment

I promise to stay alive

Comment

THE BOOK OF LUCIFER
                THE ENLIGHTENMENT
                The Roman god, Lucifer, was the bearer of light, the spirit of the air, the personification of
                Stop right there.

Show me anywhere in any secular or religious Roman tome a god named lucifer.
                Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Without a doubt the best verse in the bible is:

Genesis 3:24
                  After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Comment

god hates us all

Comment

Originally posted by NS-aledo View Post
                      god hates us all
                      No, only you.

(see my signature for details)
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        No, only you.

(see my signature for details)
                        Exactly! God hates and punishes all those who don’t strictly follow his commandments and worship Him zealously!

While at it, here come my favorite Holy Bible verses:

“Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm, 137:9)

“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.” (Numbers, 31:17)

"...And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua, 6:21)
                        Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
                          Exactly! God hates and punishes all those who don’t strictly follow his commandments and worship Him zealously!

While at it, here come my favorite Holy Bible verses:

“Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm, 137:9)

“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.” (Numbers, 31:17)

"...And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua, 6:21)
                          Those passages above are disgusting!

You should have used the KJV1611.

Jack
                          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                            Those passages above are disgusting!

You should have used the KJV1611.

Jack
                            Oh my Lord! Indeed I made a grim mistake at Psalm, 137:9; I’m still learning righteous ways of True Christians. Thank you for correcting me; I’ll pray to God to forgive me this transgression.

“Happy shall he be, that takes and dashes your little ones against the stones” (Psalm, 137:9)

Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
                              Oh my Lord! Indeed I made a grim mistake at Psalm, 137:9; I’m still learning righteous ways of True Christians. Thank you for correcting me; I’ll pray to God to forgive me this transgression.

“Happy shall he be, that takes and dashes your little ones against the stones” (Psalm, 137:9)

There, that's much better.

YiC

Jack
                              Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

My all time favorite verse is Ezekiel 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Clearly stating that all those that are unbaptized when adult are hellbound.
                                Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X