Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY...
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-03-2008, 08:22 PM

Dear Friends,

Many of my close friends on these dear forums already know the problems I've been having with my wife. She recently left me for another man. I believe the evils of feminist demons may have taken a hold of her, and given her all sorts of fancy ideas that 'she didn't need me anymore'. Well who has taken care of her for almost 50 years? Paid for the food on our table, paid for her clothing. Fellow True Christians, I feel as though I have been stabbed through the heart.

It sickens me to the very pit of my stomach that she turned her back on me, after all that I have done for that ungrateful selfish little wretch, and used pathetic excuses such as 'I beat her with a tire-iron when she spoke out of turn' or 'I stood of her head when she burnt the dinner' to justify her sin of adultery. Friends, there is absolutely NO excuse for adultery. NONE WHATSOEVER!

Do you know that she actually tried to have me arrested, claiming that I paid members of my own Church to assault her in the street, whenever they saw her out. She also tried to take out a restraining order against me! AGAINST ME! HER OWN HUSBAND! All because the filthy negro pervert she was fornicating with had all his limbs broken in a random street attack. She actually blamed this assault on me! That is how insane she is! Like a good decent man of God, such as myself, would do such a thing.

I feel very fortunate to know people in high places, including several powerful Judges, High ranking Officers of the Law, and Senior Doctors at our local Insane Asylum, all of whom go to our Church. Thankfully I was able to have her committed to the Local Psychiatric Hospital for Mental Illness. It is really in her best interests. As far as I'm concerned she can rot in there until she's ready to return to me, and beg for my forgiveness.

Please pray for my wife's recovery.

Your friend,

Rev RG Green
(#2)
Old
Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Christian™ Silver Tither True Christian Lady Christian Love Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 07:45 AM

Of course I hasten to offer my prayers and what aid I am able in this, your time of need, dear Reverend Green. Why, some people just don't know when they have it good! I read your post several times, along with Mr. Thyme, and neither of us can figure out for the life of us what your wife's problem is. She sounds like a mollycoddled, over-delicate princess who could use a few hard knocks, and that's exactly what she's gotten from you.

Don't lose hope. Remember that you are in the right here, and Right is Might. You have all of us backing you, as well as the power of God Himself. GLORY!

PS. Have you checked to see if perchance your wife is possessed of the JEZEBEL
spirit? If so, you know the procedure...

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

filantrop is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
Dear Friends,

Many of my close friends on these dear forums already know the problems I've been having with my wife. She recently left me for another man. I believe the evils of feminist demons may have taken a hold of her, and given her all sorts of fancy ideas that 'she didn't need me anymore'. Well who has taken care of her for almost 50 years? Paid for the food on our table, paid for her clothing. Fellow True Christians, I feel as though I have been stabbed through the heart.

It sickens me to the very pit of my stomach that she turned her back on me, after all that I have done for that ungrateful selfish little wretch, and used pathetic excuses such as 'I beat her with a tire-iron when she spoke out of turn' or 'I stood of her head when she burnt the dinner' to justify her sin of adultery. Friends, there is absolutely NO excuse for adultery. NONE WHATSOEVER!

Do you know that she actually tried to have me arrested, claiming that I paid members of my own Church to assault her in the street, whenever they saw her out. She also tried to take out a restraining order against me! AGAINST ME! HER OWN HUSBAND! All because the filthy negro pervert she was fornicating with had all his limbs broken in a random street attack. She actually blamed this assault on me! That is how insane she is! Like a good decent man of God, such as myself, would do such a thing.

I feel very fortunate to know people in high places, including several powerful Judges, High ranking Officers of the Law, and Senior Doctors at our local Insane Asylum, all of whom go to our Church. Thankfully I was able to have her committed to the Local Psychiatric Hospital for Mental Illness. It is really in her best interests. As far as I'm concerned she can rot in there until she's ready to return to me, and beg for my forgiveness.

Your friend,

Rev RG Green
Praise be the mercy of the lord, and may eternal damnation strike those who deny him!
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: In Germany, preaching to the unsaved masses! Glory!
RevColinJamesTodd is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Do you know that she actually tried to have me arrested, claiming that I paid members of my own Church to assault her in the street
Randy, that's insane! I mean, paid money to have her assaulted? That's just crazy-talk! Everyone here knows, most people in our Church would have done that for free. She deserves all she gets, and if I was you I would NEVER take her back. Fornicating with a darkie? She probably has AIDS, not to mention a whole bunch of other filthy negra diseases! Remember those people fornicate with monkeys!

Did you find out how long this has been going on for? I hope that bitch hasn't given you AIDs too. I can't wait till she burns in Hell for what she's done! Good riddance to rotten garbage.
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevColinJamesTodd View Post
Did you find out how long this has been going on for?
It started 2005, during my incarceration. She broke down and confessed it to me. When I was serving my 6 month Prison term for standing up for my faith, that whore all but abandoned our children, and spent all her time with 'him', fornicating like a filthy adulteress tramp.

Thankfully the last time I had sex with her was when we made our last child, some 23 years ago. But I know you can still get AIDS when sleeping next to someone, so I will still have to get tested. I feel sick....

Please also pray I do not have AIDS.
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 09:32 PM

Look Revrggreen, we have had our differences in the past but I surely don't wish something like this to happen to anyone. I would say you drop her and find someone who is more committed to you. Good luck to you.

And Oh, don't worry, you can't get HIV/AIDS by sleeping next to each other.
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
I would say you drop her and find someone who is more committed to you.
Unfortunately some people take their marrital vows seriously. ie two people (a man and a woman) together, forever. Till death do us part.

As Christians, we believe divorce is a terrible sin, and marrying someone else would be adultery. There is no two ways about it. As Christians there can be only one way, the right way. Marriage should not be taken lightly, as it is forever. We have 4 wonderful children together, and I will not move on. That is not even an option. I will MAKE her see sense. Do not worry, I have ways and means.

But thank you for your kind words.
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately some people take their marrital vows seriously. ie two people (a man and a woman) together, forever. Till death do us part.

As Christians, we believe divorce is a terrible sin, and marrying someone else would be adultery. There is no two ways about it. As Christians there can be only one way, the right way. Marriage should not be taken lightly, as it is forever. We have 4 wonderful children together, and I will not move on. That is not even an option. I will MAKE her see sense. Do not worry, I have ways and means.

But thank you for your kind words.
Well, in that case I can only hope that all will become well. I can imagine that this is a though nut to crack.
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-06-2008, 10:18 PM

I hate to say this, but if you paid a bit more to her needs she would have put up with you. The violence is a totally different thing though.
Everyone knows that when a woman deeply loves and wants the man she marries, she does things out of the kindness of her heart and the fact that she WANTS to see the man she loves happy. But if you haven't been intimate with your wife, as the bible commands, you let the devil drive you apart. Not touching her for 23 years shows that there was some sort of problem between you for a long time. The bible says that when men and women part from each other for prayer, fasting, or other Godly reasons, they should go from each other for a set time and then come together again so they won't have problems and division.

I'm sorry you didn't realize until now that she is human and has certain GOD GIVEN RIGHTS and that you have RESPONSIBILITIES as the man of the house to keep women folk happy and in line. The bible also says that men should stay home to comfort their wives after they are married for a full year. However it doesn't say that it shouldn't continue if needed to maintain your vows in God's sight. This is the consequence of your actions.... Or rather, a lack thereof.

My heart goes out to you, but I will not pray for a recovery from an illness that isn't there. You reap what you sow, you decided to sow violence and division, this what you get back. I will pray however that God's will be done in the whole matter and that neither of you come up with the short end of the stick.

Willpower rules the world.
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tLakota View Post
I hate to say this, but if you paid a bit more to her needs she would have put up with you. Not touching her for 23 years shows that there was some sort of problem between you for a long time.
Son,

I was a loving husband to my wife. Just because I believe intercourse is ONLY for making babies, does not mean I took her for granted. There are a great many ways a husband can show love to his wife - other than fornication.

But perhaps you think 'love' means to fornicate? I assure you, love has a whole other meaning besides sex. As a man of God in my later years, I am extremely proud to have never given in to perversity, and the sin of 'Satanic lustful sex'.

In Christ,

Rev RG Green
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Son,

I was a loving husband to my wife. Just because I believe intercourse is ONLY for making babies, does not mean I took her for granted. There are a great many ways a husband can show love to his wife - other than fornication.

But perhaps you think 'love' means to fornicate? I assure you, love has a whole other meaning besides sex. As a man of God in my later years, I am extremely proud to have never given in to perversity, and the sin of 'Satanic lustful sex'.

In Christ,

Rev RG Green
I said that you weren't paying attention to HER needs. And obviously, her needs were to have sex with her husband, or she wouldn't have been off breaking her vows with another man. Love means sacrifice. God loved us so much that he sent his son to earth to die. What kinds of sacrifices did you make for your wife? Did you tell her that you loved her at times other than around punishment? Did you fix her meals when she was sick and try to ease her stress when she had to deal with the children?

This is about more than sex, but to be honest, when you are married the bed is not defiled. You had no reason to risk your marriage in this way. Obviously, the way you handled your marriage was not completely biblical. Instead it was laced with your own beliefs, and because of that you will have to deal with the misfortune of making your 'beliefs' come before biblical law.

(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Robbie is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 01:54 PM

Revered Reverend Green,

As painful as it may be for you, I believe the time has come to stone this harlot to death, along with her "gang-banging", demonic, nigra coital partner. As always, in times of need and pain, we must turn to the Good Book.

If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die.

Deuteronomy 22:22

Now the Bible doesn't specifically mention stoning, but it is always an effective method in these cases, but you may choose to burn them alive, boil them alive, garrot them, lynch them from trees like our great antescendants lynched that filthy nigra's, beat them to death with a plank of wood with a rusty nail in it, or have them trampled to death by a heard of Godly oxen. Your choice really, but the Bible makes their punishment quite clear. You will then be free to lead a sinless and Godly life.

I hope this will help with your difficulty.

Always remember His Word:

"And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod."

Exodus 4:2.
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 01:59 PM

Isn't that how Brother Cross was incarcerated and consequently raped in prison? I think that says enough....

(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I said that you weren't paying attention to HER needs.
Son,

I more than tended to her needs, but as I said during my 6 months in prison for self-defence, this negra crept into my marrital bed like a filthy pervert viper, and turned my loving wife to the 'sins of the flesh'. Anal fornication, and the horror of bondage sex. Yes, I found quite a sickening amount of 'perverted toys' when my wife left, strap-on tallywhackers that stank of shit, and the like. You really don't expect a man of God to indulge in such things, do you?
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Son,

I more than tended to her needs, but as I said during my 6 months in prison for self-defence, this negra crept into my marrital bed like a filthy pervert viper, and turned my loving wife to the 'sins of the flesh'. Anal fornication, and the horror of bondage sex. Yes, I found quite a sickening amount of 'perverted toys' when my wife left, strap-on tallywhackers that stank of shit, and the like. You really don't expect a man of God to indulge in such things, do you?
I personally wouldn't!!!!! But it's not my marriage, and it depends on how much I love my future spouse. It may be a sacrifice, but people sacrifice many things for the people they love. Besides, you were the one who admitted to not touching her for 23 years. Normal sex as God intended and freaky perversions are 2 different things. You could have had nuptials with her without emasculating yourself, but you chose not to touch her at all, and now you have adultery firmly planted in your marriage instead of heading it off at the pass when you first found out.

(#16)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I was serving my 6 month Prison term for standing up for my faith.
Rev, you truly are a Saint. You uphold the word of Jesus and that's all that matters.

Please forgive me for asking this, but have you had the babies' DNA tested to make sure they are all yours? It would be unfortunate if you were stuck raising another man's children.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#17)
Old
Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Christian™ Silver Tither True Christian Lady Christian Love Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Rev, you truly are a Saint. You uphold the word of Jesus and that's all that matters.

Please forgive me for asking this, but have you had the babies' DNA tested to make sure they are all yours? It would be unfortunate if you were stuck raising another man's children.
Especially if they were half-nigra! (Shudder!)

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

(#18)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Dear Friends,

Your friend,

Rev RG Green

Sounds to me like she was well on the road to recovery when you had her abducted committed.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
you were the one who admitted to not touching her for 23 years. Normal sex as God intended and freaky perversions are 2 different things..
Son,

I said NOTHING of the sort. I humbly said that we had not had intercourse since the birth of our last child, but not all of that can be blamed on me. I did still hold her every night, and I did tell her I wanted to make more children. But SHE refused ME. I withheld NOTHING from her.

You do not know my wife at all, she was always going off on flights of fancy, and was a pathological liar. Unfortuneately I found this out AFTER we were married. For instance, she was always going around slamming her face in the oven door, and then claiming I hit her. This did nothing to her standing in Church, and if anything just made her look like a lunatic. And me look like a lunatic for putting up with it!

You see, I did a LOT to try and help, even when everyone else said she was a lost cause. And even now I'm STILL trying. The best thing I have even done for her, was having her committed. She is in the best place she can be now, to get the help she needs.

Quote:
You could have had nuptials with her without emasculating yourself.
WHAT myself???? WHAT??? Emasculating???

Emasculation (From - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
'Emasculation' is the removal of the genitalia of a male, notably the penis and/or the testicles.

What are you? Some sort of sicko-pervert???
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Link is cool is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE'S RECOVERY... - 05-07-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
When I was serving my 6 month Prison term for standing up for my faith.
I have got to give you a round of applause my friend, nice one for standing up for what you believe. No one should be able to dictated your belief.