Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page Leviticus 10:1-3 and Jeremiah 23:29
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

WWJD-PraiseGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Leviticus 10:1-3 and Jeremiah 23:29 - 08-28-2010, 11:12 PM

1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.

2 And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.

3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.

The unholy Nadab and Abihu sinned by not obeying the word of the Lord, therefore they had to receive the just punishment of the lord, which was extermination.

Jeremiah 23:29

29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

The bible is the pure and holy truth of God, We have the power to use his Word. We have to show the world, by being an example of christ, how to live our lives in purity and rightiousness and obey the 10 commandments! There is no easy way to purity and rightiousness, there is only the right way, the way of obedience and faithfulness.
(#2)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Leviticus 10:1-3 and Jeremiah 23:29 - 08-29-2010, 08:48 AM

@WWJD-PraiseGod Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!

I Jesus!