X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever

I got 100%!
    ' ' ' ' ' That means I get to go to HEAVEN and be with JESUS!!!

That is sooooooo AWSOME!!!

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
    Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

I got Hell. I might as well go kill myself. I feel so worthless. I wish I was dead. I knew I wouldn't make it. Why was I even born. I wish I would have died at birth like I was suppost too.

Comment

I know, Livia. I think this site is a great big fake!!!!! I was raised Catholic and I'm pretty sure it's not right to treat other so cruelly! I'm so angry right now! I think some people here are just fakes who think that hurting people is fun. I hate you all! Your a bunch of jerks!

Comment

Originally posted by Haley15 View Post
          I was raised Catholic and I'm pretty sure it's not right to treat other so cruelly!
          We are not cruel. We are honest. God demands this from us: Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

I hate you all! Your a bunch of jerks!
          Why so much hate? Don't you realize Jesus loves you?
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I got Hell. I might as well go kill myself. I feel so worthless. I wish I was dead. I knew I wouldn't make it. Why was I even born. I wish I would have died at birth like I was suppost too.
            Well, isn't that a shame. Why wouldn't you want Salvation before you die so you could be in heaven with Jesus and the rest of us?
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Haley, I assume you got Hell because you hate God and ignore His Truth.

Well, you have a choice to make.

You can become a Christian! You can give up living for today; eternity is a lot longer! You can take a pass on caring about the physical world, because it doesn't matter; God will soon return and destroy it anyway! You can dress modestly, pray constantly, and spend your spare time studying the Bible!

OR

You can become a Secular Hedonist and give up on God. You can pretend that He who made the universe in 6 days (plus one of rest, in which He technically invented the Sabbath, the final product of Creation, thus 7 days) isn't real. You can claim that Balaam's ass didn't talk, that there isn't a Garden of Eden here on Earth guarded by cherubims with flaming swords, and that God didn't impregnate a young woman with Himself so He could come to Earth and temporarily sacrifice Himself to Himself to forgive your as-yet uncommitted sins while simultaneously condemning the Jews and all non-believers to eternal torture in a lake of fire for their sins. You can spend your life helping others because you WANT to (not because God commands it), and being a "good person" because it's the "right thing to do" (instead of because God will punish you if you don't).

So, which will it be? Will you live a Godly life, with morals from God etched upon your heart? Or will you save the material world, and worship at the altar of "science", and make decisions based on your "conscience"?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

How come no answers like "None of the Above","You Got to be Kidding Me","Who Gives a Rusty" or "Duh?" Most of this congregation never made it past the 5th grade (even after 4 or 5 tries) So try to keep it simpull.
                Wrestling with Demons.
                Apostle at LARGE to the Heathen Latin Chicas.
                LBCs Token compliance to NAFTA

Comment

Got 100 LORD PLEASE COME TAKE ME HOME!

As for the person who is "filthy scum", you do realize that with a little Bible study and a lifestyle change that you can become Heaven bound as well?

Guess it's just easier to insult us.
                  Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                    Got 100 LORD PLEASE COME TAKE ME HOME!
                    Amen to that Sister. I got %100 aswell I can't wait to be with Lord Jesus forever

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne

Results

If you scored 0 - 99 .... YOU ARE GOING TO HELL! God sees no difference between a filthy atheist who has committed great sins throughout his life and a false "Christian" who has followed most of God's law, but not all.

If you score below 100, then that means you are not following all of God's Word and are therefore hellbound.

If you scored 100 ... YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN! Congratulations! You will join us all at Landover Baptist Church sitting at the right hand of Jesus for eternity! GLORY!
                      Do I understand properly that Rev. Jim Osborne is teaching that there is no way for me or anyone else to get into heaven without scoring 100 on this quiz and believing that everything on it is true?
                      2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for [SIZE=4][B]doctrine[/B][/SIZE], for [SIZE=4][B]reproof[/B][/SIZE], for [SIZE=4][B]correction[/B][/SIZE], for[SIZE=4][B] instruction in righteousness[/B][/SIZE]:

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Timothy 3:16 View Post
                        Do I understand properly that Rev. Jim Osborne is teaching that there is no way for me or anyone else to get into heaven without scoring 100 on this quiz and believing that everything on it is true?
                        You get a cookie YEA. I bet when you where a little boy, you where so bright that your dad called you son.

Comment

I know the biblical answers but seeing as I neither agree with them nor believe in god heaven or hell, I guess I'm going to............ Cleveland?
                          sigpic
                          Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                            I know the biblical answers but seeing as I neither agree with them nor believe in god heaven or hell, I guess I'm going to............ Cleveland?
                            I was in Cleveland last month, it is Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Timothy 3:16 View Post
                              It all makes perfect sense to me. And yes, I did score a 100 on the quiz. I don't see the issue here if you're a True Christian™.
                              Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                                You get a cookie YEA. I bet when you where a little boy, you where so bright that your dad called you son.
                                Yes, he did. But even better, today, my Heavenly Father calls me son!

Hey Jim, I'm pretty sure that I posted two questions in two different posts. Is it possible that one was removed? If so, I won't repost it, but if not, I could have imagined the whole thing!
                                2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for [SIZE=4][B]doctrine[/B][/SIZE], for [SIZE=4][B]reproof[/B][/SIZE], for [SIZE=4][B]correction[/B][/SIZE], for[SIZE=4][B] instruction in righteousness[/B][/SIZE]:

Comment

Working...
                                X