X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Destroy Stonehenge!

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
    Hitler had the chance to bomb that place. Maybe he was more then a cathlic. Maybe he was also a wiccan.
    The similarities of Catholics and Wiccans do not end at the non-bombing of Stonehenge, brother. Consider the cross dressing, incense burning, sexually perverse, flesh eating behavior of both. Now tell me Hitler was not every bit as evil as John F. Kennedy! Both pagan Catholics. Both members of the Illuminati placed in power through dubious electoral means. Neither of them bombed Stonehenge. This is the greatest defense of the Biblical mandate to execute witches.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Another proof that Stonhenge is cursed with black magic is that those stones has not fallen apart for a so long time. It's very clear that Satan is protecting them, as well as the Englanders who has built a fence around them, keeping Christians from knocking them down

Comment

As if the European Stonehenge was not enough, there is also an American Stonhenge, of course located in Godless New England

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
          As if the European Stonehenge was not enough, there is also an American Stonhenge, of course located in Godless New England
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Stonehenge
          This is of course the result of allowing immigrants into the United States from the foul land of Portugal. You can tell, because the craftsmanship is even worse than that of the Irish! One can hardly tell that they intended to portray phalli with their inferior masonry. But there is no doubt in my mind that those seed strewn stones were arranged to glorify Satan!

If we could only block out the Portuguese from our borders, then we could begin to rebuild America. Unfortunately, Obama seems to have a hard on for greasy dago scum.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
            Not to mention Penge.

Which is basically the same.
            Let us not forget the vile Poohenge.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Don't Forget the Pyramids! These things were built as tombs for the "pharoh" which meant GOD-king after all! Such an Insult to The TRUE God!
              Revelations 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
              19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
              19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
              19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
              19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                Let us not forget the vile Poohenge
                My Grandmother used to make us one of those but I would prefer not to talk about it.

For years the authorities have been talking about the need for improved parking facilities at stonehenge. If the heathen rocks were all ground down they would make a huge gravel car park for all the portly Americans and camera clicking chunks. The parking problem could be sorted very easily.

YIC

Jack
                Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteRider View Post
                  Don't Forget the Pyramids! These things were built as tombs for the "pharoh" which meant GOD-king after all! Such an Insult to The TRUE God!
                  The silly mooselimbs are about to take care of the problem for us – and maybe use up some of their explosives that would ordinarily be used to try and blow us up. I say let them go ahead and when they have the task completed we can go ahead and vaporize that stupid stone at the haij in Mecca.

Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin
                  Posted by Raymond Ibrahim Bio on Jul 11th, 2012

According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of Egypt’s Great Pyramids—or, in the words of Saudi Sheikh Ali bin Said al-Rabi‘i, those “symbols of paganism,” which Egypt’s Salafi party has long planned to cover with wax. Most recently, Bahrain’s “Sheikh of Sunni Sheikhs” and President of National Unity, Abd al-Latif al-Mahmoud, called on Egypt’s new president, Muhammad Morsi, to “destroy the Pyramids and accomplish what the Sahabi Amr bin al-As could not.”

This is a reference to the Muslim Prophet Muhammad’s companion, Amr bin al-As and his Arabian tribesmen, who invaded and conquered Egypt circa 641. Under al-As and subsequent Muslim rule, many Egyptian antiquities were destroyed as relics of infidelity. While most Western academics argue otherwise, according to early Muslim writers, the great Library of Alexandria itself—deemed a repository of pagan knowledge contradicting the Koran—was destroyed under bin al-As’s reign and in compliance with Caliph Omar’s command.

However, while book-burning was an easy activity in the 7th century, destroying the mountain-like pyramids and their guardian Sphinx was not—even if Egypt’s Medieval Mamluk rulers “de-nosed” the latter during target practice (though popular legend still attributes it to a Westerner, Napoleon).

Now, however, as Bahrain’s “Sheikh of Sheikhs” observes, and thanks to modern technology, the pyramids can be destroyed. The only question left is whether the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt is “pious” enough—if he is willing to complete the Islamization process that started under the hands of Egypt’s first Islamic conqueror.

Nor is such a course of action implausible. History is laden with examples of Muslims destroying their own pre-Islamic heritage—starting with Islam’s prophet Muhammad himself, who destroyed Arabia’s Ka‘ba temple, transforming it into a mosque.

Asking “What is it about Islam that so often turns its adherents against their own patrimony?” Daniel Pipes provides several examples, from Medieval Muslims in India destroying their forefathers’ temples, to contemporary Muslims destroying their non-Islamic heritage in Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Malaysia, and Tunisia.

Currently, in what the International Criminal Court is describing as a possible “war crime,” Islamic fanatics are destroying the ancient heritage of the city of Timbuktu in Mali—all to Islam’s triumphant war cry, “Allahu Akbar!”

Much of this hate for their own pre-Islamic heritage is tied to the fact that, traditionally, Muslims do not identify with this or that nation, culture, heritage, or language, but only with the Islamic nation—the Umma.

Accordingly, while many Egyptians—Muslims and non-Muslims alike—see themselves as Egyptians, Islamists have no national identity, identifying only with Islam’s “culture,” based on the “sunna” of the prophet and Islam’s language, Arabic. This sentiment was clearly reflected when the former Leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Muhammad Akef, declared “the hell with Egypt,” indicating that the interests of his country are secondary to Islam’s.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                  brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                  ...and get off my lawn
                  sigpic

Comment

As always, I read these Biblical Science posts with great interest and often go in search of evidence to ensure that Inspired Thought is accurately following the Words of God as laid out in KJV1611.

Imagine my amazement when, having read about Stonehinge I noticed that at 10a.m. precisely, the sun shines directly into my garage. I consulted various almanacs and find that, due to the height of the garage door and the length of the garage, at 10 a.m. on mid-winter's day, and only at that time and date, the rear wall will be illuminated!

Obviously, there is a case of witchcraft here and its origin must be at the hands of the builder! With the house having been built in 1803, the builder has long-since been called by Satan, but the worry remains that on mid-winter's day a pagan sign will occur.

I am therefore looking to Landover to prevent this by (a) prayer and (b) supplying men and materials to raise the door to 26 foot and the length of the garage to 53 foot to prevent this evil from taking hold in our town.

The fact that these dimensions mean that it will be a good fit for my latest acquisition, the Newmar King Aire, I see as a coincidental blessing.

Yours in Christ and looking forward to a positive reply*,

Bathfire (E)

*Mat:7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Obama has summoned the Stonehenge, God help us.

Comment

Why does that place look so empty? Isn't it usually overridden by New Age idiots looking for some "energy" or whatever it is they think there is in that place? Was the entire place closed for security reasons?

You know, if we find a way to keep Obama there, we could solve two problems at once: keep him out of the US politics, and keep New Age weirdos from venturing into that satanic place!
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

He obviously thinks it is a golf course.
                          "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Working...
                          X