X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Autism - the New Gay

Originally posted by Rjcdgn View Post
    I would just like to point out that I have an aunt with autism. She goes to church at least once a week and is very devout; even though she lacks many socializing skills. I find this to be quite offensive.
    Going to church once a week no more makes your aunt a Christian than sitting in the garage once a week makes her a car. If she truly put her trust in Jesus, she would be healed (James 5:14-15). The LORD is very clear about this, unless you think He was lying and His Word cannot be trusted.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai the russian View Post
      In 1980 i was diagnosed with autism at the moscow state hospital.

I am NOT a homosexual.

I enjoy the company of the other gender rather than my own.

The government immediatly gave me ritalin and extra ration coupons to help cope with my disorder.
      Ritalin was banned Russia and USSR since 70s. So couldn't have been prescribed... Repent you deceiving snake.
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

I would just like to point out that I have an aunt with autism. She goes to church at least once a week and is very devout; even though she lacks many socializing skills. I find this to be quite offensive.
        I am sure I too, would be offended by sitting next to your retarded aunt.

I am sure you could drop her off at any old Chuch and she'd never know the difference. Then you could pray to Jesus in peace and not have to suffer the drooling ebarssment of being seen with a retard.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

A "devout" Catholic Mary worshiper isn't worth a warm bucket of spit. A retard version of that would offend Jesus even more.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hello, fellow Christians. I am a Catholic (I know most of you will stop reading there) who is looking for insight on other denominations of Christianity. I have friends who are Pentacostal, Mormon, Methodist, and Lutheran, but none who are Baptist, so here I am. If I say something you disagree with, I apologize that we cannot agree, but I may actually agree with you and have simply misspoken. I may think something you say is un-Christian, and I will let you know.
            Catholics are not Christians BECAUSE you worship idols. Additionally, since God has commanded us not to associate with heathens &/or pagans those associates of yours are not Christians either. An idol celebrating Astarte, Isis and Aphrodite remains an idol even if you re-name it something else (but change no other details as a quick search will reveal) and anyone bowing in its general direction is worshipping SATAN.

All catholics thereby worship him, whatever your priests tell you Matthew 23:9 which brings us to your aunt. The demon occupying her is not dealt with except by the ministry of the Holy Ghost and that will not be happen until she associates with Christians. Or at least stops seeking after idols and physicians. The so-called personality "disorders" described by headshrinkers these days are all described in The Bible and when the symptoms are mentioned the remedy is always exorcism. By way of contrast, illnesses are addressed by healing. When Jesus encountered autistic demoniacs He never said, "oh this is not demon possession, this is autism," did He.

But whether or not you agree with that, there is a specific exclusion of disabled persons from the congregation of The Lord. Now I know that people might say, "that applied only to the priestly caste," or something but they don't know what they are talking about BECAUSE there is now no priestly function except in the form of the priesthood of all believers. Sure in the Old Testament times it was a simple exclusion, but we are not living in Old Testament times and now, were a Christian so afflicted, Jesus would intervene with healing or exorcism (or both) as required that we may be presented perfect before God.

Catholics do not qualify (obviously). Neither do autistics because if they were Christians they would have been exorcised.

Matthew 5:48 Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect. D-R

context
            ...context .AV

WARNING Heretical translation quoted to show that even by their own standards the Papists are utterly without integrity

Comment

Just wanted to say that I find it very ironic that most kids and adults who are autistic have more intelligence than 90% of you douchebags.

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers that you do unto me"

Have a great day!
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
              abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by allahhuakbar View Post
                Just wanted to say that I find it very ironic that most kids and adults who are autistic have more intelligence than 90% of you douchebags.

Have a great day!
                According to Christ Himself, only those who do the will of God are His brothers. Not a bunch of deformed spastics shooting up elementary schools.

Matthew 12:50
                King James Version (KJV)
                50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
                If you had read the Bible you would know this.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Intelligence doesn't have anything to do with being a Christian.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
                  Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
                  Matthew 25:40

Yes!

Let's look at this in context, shall we? This is a description of the Last Judgment. It is as an explanation of the preceding parables. There is a judgment to come, in which every man shall be sentenced to a state of everlasting happiness, or misery. Let me share something with you - intelligence does not come into play here. Obedience, however, does.

The happiness in store for those of us who have been Saved© is very great; it is a Kingdom the LORD prepares for us. The Father prepares it for us in the greatness of His wisdom and power, the Son purchased it for us, and the Holy Ghost, in preparing us for the kingdom, is preparing it for us. We invite you to join us. Wouldn't you like that?

Don't be like the wicked in this world, who were often called to come to Christ for life and rest, but turned from His calls. Instead, they opt for such worldly pleasures as homosexuality and a life of autism, all in the name of attention, or ego-masturbation. These are they who will be bid to depart from Christ and paradise, as they have made their choice to reject His conditional love. These are they to whom we reach out in True Christian™ charity, in hopes maybe one soul will hear the Truth and be set free.

Have a great day!
                  Indeed! The LORD has blessed True Christians™ this day and every day, and we will give thanks!

This is the day the Lord has made;
                  We will rejoice and be glad in it.
                  Psalm 118:24

Can you hear the LORD knock?
                  Won't you let Him in?
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I find it fascinating to believe that Christians believe that God loves them more because they refer to their savior as Jesus rather than Allah, Yahweh or Buddah. Would you love your child any less if he called you "Mom", "Momma" or "Mommy" instead of "Mother" or "Pops", "Daddy" or "Dad" instead of father. Secondly, God created all people in his image, including autistic kids and homosexuals. If you believe that autism is a choice, you obviously have not been around children who have been diagnosed with autism prior to the age of two. To think that a 1 year old can make a choice like this, is mormonic at best.

God judges everyones decisions, including yours. Learn from the church of common sense. Religion is like *** gay erotica removed ***
                    Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 10-15-2013, 02:10 AM. Reason: Queer talk removed.
                    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

I find it fascinating to believe that Christians believe that God loves them more because they refer to their savior as Jesus rather than Allah, Yahweh or Buddah. Would you love your child any less if he called you "Mom", "Momma" or "Mommy" instead of "Mother" or "Pops", "Daddy" or "Dad" instead of father.
                      You think that Buddah is Jesus? They lived thousands of years apart.

Also, the Koran portrays vastly different views than the Bible regarding the treatment of Jews and Christians. If God wrote the Koran, then that would mean He was a liar. Are you calling God a liar, son?

Secondly, God created all people in his image, including autistic kids and homosexuals. If you believe that autism is a choice, you obviously have not been around children who have been diagnosed with autism prior to the age of two. To think that a 1 year old can make a choice like this, is mormonic at best.
                      The Bible says that God created the first man in His image. Nowhere does it say that God is a retard or a child molester.

Are you suggesting that retards don't have free will? You may be on to something there. After all, I can't think of any reason why someone would CHOOSE to burn in Hell for all eternity. They may be predestined for damnation. But that is God's right. Who are we to question His will?
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Since my previous analogy was not well received, let's try out a new one, shall we? Religion, like any drug, is fine in moderation. Excessive amounts will turn you into a blithering idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                          You think that Buddah is Jesus? They lived thousands of years apart.

Also, the Koran portrays vastly different views than the Bible regarding the treatment of Jews and Christians. If God wrote the Koran, then that would mean He was a liar. Are you calling God a liar, son?

The Bible says that God created the first man in His image. Nowhere does it say that God is a retard or a child molester.

Are you suggesting that retards don't have free will? You may be on to something there. After all, I can't think of any reason why someone would CHOOSE to burn in Hell for all eternity. They may be predestined for damnation. But that is God's right. Who are we to question His will?
                          One thing you must remember is that the Bible was written by man after Jesus left this world. While the stories may have originated with god, the stories were re-told many times by man prior to being written down. If you ever played the game of operator as a child, you know how a story can change in 20 minutes. Imagine how much the story can change over a period of many years.

Comment

I find it fascinating to believe that Christians believe that God loves them more because they refer to their savior as Jesus rather than Allah, Yahweh or Buddah. Would you love your child any less if he called you "Mom", "Momma" or "Mommy" instead of "Mother" or "Pops", "Daddy" or "Dad" instead of father.
                            Don't be silly. God loves True Christians™ because we are obedient.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love;
                            even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
                            John 15:10

Secondly, God created all people in his image, including autistic kids and homosexuals. If you believe that autism is a choice, you obviously have not been around children who have been diagnosed with autism prior to the age of two. To think that a 1 year old can make a choice like this, is mormonic at best.
                            This is where knowing the Scriptures comes in handy, dear. You see, Adam was made in God's image (Genesis 1:27) . Eve was made from Adam's rib (Genesis 2:21-22). The rest of us were made with a sin nature that compels the LORD to find us offensive and repulsive (Isaiah 64:6), until we accept Christ (John 3:18) in which case the LORD looks at us and finds instead, Christ, and is thus struck with a divine amnesia (Isaiah 43:25).

God judges everyones decisions, including yours. Learn from the church of common sense.
                            No such thing, dear. Religion is not related to common sense. It's about faith.

Religion is like a dick, it gets some people excited, just don't shove it in my face or down my throat.
                            That's exactly what the Homosexuals do! Don't you see? THEY shove their Gay Agenda down our throats so much so that being Gay is no longer "shocking" and "exciting." So instead, people who have been brainwashed to follow base impulses teach their children to be autistic! We here at Landover Baptist Church will stand up to these bullies every time! We do it for the children.

Comment

This is a church teaches hate it's easy to hate people when you believe they chose their fate. It's much more difficult to hate people when you realized God made them the way they are. God makes people in all forms he makes the blind deaf quadriplegic and sometimes brain-damaged. Was supposed love all I Brothers equally you don't have to agree with what they do but you love them the same. You can quote your Bible all you want ultimately it's God's decision where we go when we die not yours

Comment

It's much more difficult to hate people when you realized God made them the way they are.
                                So, you hate autistics, too, but it's just more difficult for you to admit it?
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X