X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I thought this might be ok to post

Originally posted by kikirnw View Post
    Sir, my Vic jr is a um.......probably not anything I should say on here. Umm....but it is not a hockey glove nor is it my son.
    I hope this has nothing to do with more intimate items of apparel, in which case you should never have mentioned it in the first place.

Curiously, a Google of it does come up with a hockey glove given that name.
    Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

Originally posted by Enobarbus View Post
      I hope this has nothing to do with more intimate items of apparel, in which case you should never have mentioned it in the first place.

Curiously, a Google of it does come up with a hockey glove given that name.

Hmm...I never knew that. When it comes to sports I like baseball better,so I know nothing about hockey.

Comment

Hmm...I never knew that. When it comes to sports I like baseball better,so I know nothing about hockey.
        I'm going out on a limb here to compliment you on not liking Hockey, which has homosexual and Canadian undertones. Baseball, is a good Godly American sport (but I wish they didn't have to spit and adjust their fruit baskets so often). SLIGHTLY DISTURBED GLENDORA
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
          I'm going out on a limb here to compliment you on not liking Hockey, which has homosexual and Canadian undertones. Baseball, is a good Godly American sport (but I wish they didn't have to spit and adjust their fruit baskets so often). SLIGHTLY DISTURBED GLENDORA
          Well,thank you. I know what you mean by the spitting and adjusting thing, it is kind of gross but the baseball pants are kind of tight,though. Well not tight tight but their not loose either.

Comment

Well,thank you. I know what you mean by the spitting and adjusting thing, it is kind of gross but the baseball pants are kind of tight,though. Well not tight tight but their not loose either.
            I know what you mean about those pants . . . and I wonder if our Lord might be concerned that homosexuals might fawn over the (very heterosexual) Baseball players . . . I guess that's why God gave them those big bats! Oh yes, please don't take this too hard, but I have to give you a courtesy no-point warning for your misuse of a homonym. Their shows possession, in a sentence where (the descriptive) they're should have been used. It's nothing personal, but Jesus does care about proper grammar and especially punctuation.
            Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
              I know what you mean about those pants . . . and I wonder if our Lord might be concerned that homosexuals might fawn over the (very heterosexual) Baseball players . . . I guess that's why God gave them those big bats! Oh yes, please don't take this too hard, but I have to give you a courtesy no-point warning for your misuse of a homonym. Their shows possession, in a sentence where (the descriptive) they're should have been used. It's nothing personal, but Jesus does care about proper grammar and especially punctuation.
              Nah,its ok. I'm not the best when it comes to grammar and spelling but I do try. So if I make a mistake just let me know. Do you follow baseball? If you do, what team are you for?

Comment

Nah,its ok. I'm not the best when it comes to grammar and spelling but I do try. So if I make a mistake just let me know. Do you follow baseball? If you do, what team are you for?
                We do not study balls here young lady and I would suggest you stop that nasty habbit and find JESUS.

Please contact a Pastor today about a study plan and hit the Paypal button located at the bottom of your screen.

Oh yeah, and stop hitting on Pastor Zeke. First of all he is betrothed to me and secondly he would not stoop so low as to flirting with unsaved trash such as yourself.

With Lve and compassion, Sister Thumper
                Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 04-22-2007, 01:33 AM.
                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                  We do not study balls here young lady and I would suggest you stop that nasty habbit and find JESUS.
                  Its called baseball and nobody studys it. They watch it. Watching baseball is not a nasty habbit it's a past time.

Please contact a Pastor today about a study plan and hit the Paypal button located at the bottom of your screen.
                  Not ready to do that yet.

Oh yeah, and stop hitting on Pastor Zeke. First of all he is betrothed to me and secondly he would not stoop so low as to flirting with unsaved trash such as yourself.

With Lve and compassion, Sister Thumper
                  Sorry,saying that someone is cute is not hitting on them, it's merely stating a fact. I might be unsaved if I beleived and poor but I'm far from trash.

Comment

Not ready to do that yet.

Then pray tell, why are you here?

Sorry,saying that someone is cute is not hitting on them, it's merely stating a fact. I might be unsaved if I beleived and poor but I'm far from trash.
                    In the loving eyes of Jesus you are unsaved scum, pure and simple.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? ... Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord." -- 2 Cor.6:14-17
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      In the loving eyes of Jesus you are unsaved scum, pure and simple.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? ... Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord." -- 2 Cor.6:14-17
                      If I beleived that Jesus was anything other than a man,than I would agree with you.

Comment

Here is another peom for you. My cousin wrote it.

Don't read without tissues because it will make you cry if you have a heart..

Her hair was up in a pony tail,

her favorite dress tied with a bow.

Today was Daddy's Day at school,

and she couldn't wait to go.

But her mommy tried to tell her,

that she probably should stay home.

Why the kids might not understand,

if she went to school alone.

But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say. What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.

But still her mother worried,

for her to face this day alone.

And that was why once again,

she tried to keep her daughter home.

But the little girl went to school

eager to tell them all.

About a dad she never sees;

a dad who never calls.

There were daddies along the wall in back, for everyone to meet.

Children squirming impatiently,

anxious in their seats

One by one the teacher called a student from the class. To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.

At last the teacher called her name,

every child turned to stare.

Each of them was searching,

for a man who wasn't there.

"Where's her daddy at?"

she heard a boy call out.

"She probably doesn't have one,"

another student dared to shout.

And from somewhere near the back,

she heard a daddy say,

"Looks like another deadbeat dad,

too busy to waste his day."

The words did not offend her,

as she smiled up at her Mom.

And looked back at her teacher,

who told her to go on.

And with hands behind her back,

slowly she began to speak.

And out from the mouth of a child,

came words incredibly unique.

"My Daddy couldn't be here,

because he lives so far away.

But I know he wishes he could be,

since this is such a special day.

And though you cannot meet him,

I wanted you to know.

All about my daddy,

and how much he loves me so.

He loved to tell me stories

he taught me to ride my bike.

He surprised me with pink roses,

and taught me to fly a kite.

We used to share fudge sundaes,

and ice cream in a cone.

And though you cannot see him.

I'm not standing here alone.

"Cause my daddy's always with me,

even though we are apart

I know because he told me,

he'll forever be in my heart"

With that, her little hand reached up,

and lay across her chest.

Feeling her own heartbeat,

beneath her favorite dress.

And from somewhere here in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears.

Proudly watching her daughter,

who was wise beyond her years.

For she stood up for the love

of a man not in her life.

Doing what was best for her,

doing what was right.

And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd.

She finished with a voice so soft,

but its message clear and loud.

"I love my daddy very much,

he's my shining star.

And if he could, he'd be here,

but heaven's just too far

You see he was a firefighter

and died just this past year

When airplanes hit the towers

and taught Americans to fear.

But sometimes when I close my eyes,

it's like he never went away."

And then she closed her eyes,

and she saw him there that day.

And to her mothers amazement,

she witnessed with surprise

A room full of daddies and children,

all starting to close their eyes.

Who knows what they saw before them,

who knows what they felt inside.

Perhaps for merely a second,

they saw him at her side.

"I know you're with me Daddy,"

to the silence she called out.

And what happened next made believers,

of those once filled with doubt.

Not one in that room could explain it,

for each of their eyes had been closed.

But there on the desk beside her,

was a fragrant long-stemmed pink rose.

And a child was blessed, if only for a moment,

by the love of her shining star.

And given the gift of believing,

that heaven is never too far.

They say it takes a minute to find a special

person, an hour to appreciate them,

a day to love them, but then an entire

lifetime to forget them.

Comment

If I beleived that Jesus was anything other than a man,than I would agree with you.
                          Well, at least we can agree that He is not a woman. That's something at least.
                          Here is another peom for you. My cousin wrote it.
                          Tell your queer cousin that maybe if he wasn't so busy aggravating God by mincing around writing poems in a limp-wristed fashion, God might not have felt the need to send some ragheads to fly aeroplanes into those towers in the first place!
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Tell your queer cousin that maybe if he wasn't so busy aggravating God by mincing around writing poems in a limp-wristed fashion, God might not have felt the need to send some ragheads to fly aeroplanes into those towers in the first place!
                            First off my cuz is a girl, and thats a mean thing to say to someone who's dad tried to help those poor people in that tower.

Comment

That one sucked just as much as the other one.

Lve, Sister Thumper
                              sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                                That one sucked just as much as the other one.

Lve, Sister Thumper
                                Awww..Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X