X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Castillian View Post
    Hey guys .

I have never seen a thread with more mistakes, prejudice and false accusations.
    You guys simple has noooo clue what is going on . Do you watch the news or even leave ur beloved america? There is an entire world out here that lives in peace . Denmark has not even half the criminality that America has. So tell me, which country is really loved by god and penetrated by Lucifer? You go tell me nutjobs .
    Very true, those horrible Denmarkians come here are try and tell us everything is perfect in Denmark. You would think they would have learnt by now.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Lisa , you didnt get what i was saying at all .

Comment

Lisa , you didnt get what i was saying at all .
        You were saying horrible those Denmarkians are for coming here and leaving untrue comments.
        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
          You were saying horrible those Denmarkians are for coming here and leaving untrue comments.
          No . See i meant that the Danes* (which is the only way to name them you stupid god fearing skank) are the only one with substantial comments on this thread. See you quote a 400 years old book, and have no reference to the real world. This is just some old man pouring out his wicked ideas on the internet. You have hard proof and there is no sense in what you are saying.

Comment

No . See i meant that the Danes* (which is the only way to name them you lovely True Christian™ woman) are the only one with substantial comments on this thread. See you quote a 400 years old book, and have no reference to the real world. This is just some old man pouring out his wicked ideas on the internet. You have hard proof and there is no sense in what you are saying.
            So now you are talking the dogs Great Danes. I have not seen any of our 4 legged friends leaving comments here.

The Bible has great relevance to todays world. It is only ignorant people who have not read it make nonsense claims. The only real hard proof is from the Bible.

Comment

So now you are talking the dogs Great Danes. I have not seen any of our 4 legged friends leaving comments here.

See there you are totally wrong . You just went and fun cause you didnt have anything good to say back . People from Denmark are called Danes low-educated woman.

The Bible has great relevance to todays world. It is only ignorant people who have not read it make nonsense claims. The only real hard proof is from the Bible.
              And there is no hard proof in the bible . Its all about believing, you cant proof anything out of it. See all the people who have predicted the apocalypse from the bible, how did that turn out?

Comment

And there is no hard proof in the bible . Its all about believing, you cant proof anything out of it. See all the people who have predicted the apocalypse from the bible, how did that turn out?
                The Bible is proof. Only fools make predications like you God mockers. The Bible does not give date and times of when things will happen. I suggest you start reading it before making silly comments.

Comment

Well i could say the same right back at ya . Because you seems to no absolutely nothing about Denmark and its inhabitants . Not even what to call us . So stop making ur silly accusations and stop honoring a guy who didn't even get the flag right .

Comment

Well i could say the same right back at ya . Because you seems to no absolutely nothing about Denmark and its inhabitants . Not even what to call us . So stop making ur silly accusations and stop honoring a guy who didn't even get the flag right .
                    We know lots about Denmark. You people who live in Denmark are called Denmarkians. There are also True Christian Denmarkians here at Landover. Again please read the Bible, where does it say God or Jesus had a flag.

Comment

We know lots about Denmark. You people who live in Denmark are called Denmarkians. There are also True Christian Denmarkians here at Landover. Again please read the Bible, where does it say God or Jesus had a flag.
                      First off i am talking about the guy starting the thread posting the flag of Finland instead of Denmark . Right there you know alot about Denmark , you are right on that . I would like to have you all have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark .

Comment

First off i am talking about the guy starting the thread posting the flag of Finland instead of Denmark . Right there you know alot about Denmark , you are right on that . I would like to have you all have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark .
                        If you want to refer to someone use their name, That is what it is for. Thanks for admitting that we know lots about Denmark. It appears we know more about Denmark than you, because you have mixed up the Denmark flag. Did you skip school the day you learnt about your flag. At least you know now.

Comment

If you want to refer to someone use their name, That is what it is for. Thanks for admitting that we know lots about Denmark. It appears we know more about Denmark than you, because you have mixed up the Denmark flag. Did you skip school the day you learnt about your flag. At least you know now.

The flag is wrong though.

It is red with a white cross, but I guess you've been told that quite a few times by now.

Comment

Originally posted by HellyH View Post
                            The flag is wrong though.

It is red with a white cross, but I guess you've been told that quite a few times by now.
                            Yes we have been through the whole flag debate before. The red with the white cross is the Swedish whaling flag. The red represents the blood of the whales after being harpooned.

Comment

Yes we have been through the whole flag debate before. The red with the white cross is the Swedish whaling flag. The red represents the blood of the whales after being harpooned.

That is not true.

the swedish flag is blue with a yellow cross. The Danish flag, which you've proberbly also been told, is the oldest stateflag still in use.
                              It dates back to the 14th century.
                              Which means that, it hasn't been changed for 6oo years, so I'd be surprised if it had all of a sudden been traded for the finnish flag.
                              I beg you to check it on wikipedia, or anyother website, or check a book about Denmark.

The denonym is Danish and the inhabitants are called danes.

Comment

Originally posted by HellyH View Post
                                That is not true.

the swedish flag is blue with a yellow cross. The Danish flag, which you've proberbly also been told, is the oldest stateflag still in use.
                                It dates back to the 14th century.
                                Which means that, it hasn't been changed for 6oo years, so I'd be surprised if it had all of a sudden been traded for the finnish flag.
                                I beg you to check it on wikipedia, or anyother website, or check a book about Denmark.

The denonym is Danish and the inhabitants are called danes.
                                I think you have been misled. The flag is the Swedish Whaling flag. You may be right, the Swedes may have used it for 600 years.

Here is a picture of a Swedish Whaling ship with the flag.

Comment

Working...
                                X