Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama!
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#21)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Santiago Solo View Post
Oh, my dear Sister, nothing would give me more pleasure than explaining to you all about parting... how Moses took his powerful hand, and guiding it firmly, separated the trembling sea in two trembling mountains, and got his People in, fast and swiftly, until all of it was between the two humid walls! Tonight I'll be busy with dear sister BTB, but when you are in Freehold, we'll have plenty of time for these discussions
That´s really generous of you, Brother Santiago, to take time off from your busy medical practice to educate a sister in need.

It brings tears to my eyes when I see how selfless are the members of LBC.

YIC,
Brother Buford, marooned in Bananaland

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh
(#22)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Peru
Forum Member

Location: A forgotten rock between the Indian and the Pacific
Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Scoggins View Post
That´s really generous of you, Brother Santiago, to take time off from your busy medical practice to educate a sister in need.

It brings tears to my eyes when I see how selfless are the members of LBC.

YIC,
Brother Buford, marooned in Bananaland
Oh, dear Brother, I am a doctor, yes, but in Flood Geology and Biblical Science (you know they don't give those titles just because! You have to work hard!) But yes, I am willing to take some of my valuable time away from the academy, to spend it with my dear Sisters, in loving discussion of the mysteries of the Lord... Have you had a chance to use the words I sent you? Have they work properly? Are Big Macs there as good as the American ones? Are you still chaste?

Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.
(#23)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 02:14 AM

And work hard he does PRAISE JESUS!

Bless his hard working heart!

LORD-A MERCY!

See you tomorrow Bother Doctor!

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#24)
Old
Forum Member

Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

And work hard he does PRAISE JESUS!

Bless his hard working heart!

LORD-A MERCY!

See you tomorrow Bother!
Oh, I am looking forward to it, dear Sister, why, I'm sure we will study about the Flood harder than ever this time, until I have you shouting Glory to the Lord and asking Jesus to come to you right now and give you all of his Precious Love deep within you... The whole idea already has me hot and trembling, full of the Holy Spirit, ready to give it all to you...

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.
(#25)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 02:25 AM

Ohhhhhhh, Yes! yes! yes! bring it now! I'm ready and trembling to testify.

Don't tarry Brother I'm in a state of pert near GLORY that just needs your touch to take it to completion. Thank you LORD. I'm HEALED!

Breathless, Sister T.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#26)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Yes! yes! yes! bring it now! I'm ready and trembling to testify.

Don't tarry Brother I'm in a state of pert near GLORY that just needs your touch to take it to completion. Thank you LORD. I'm HEALED!

Breathless, Sister T.
I'll be there in an hour.

(#27)
Old
Away on vacation, or very possibly deceased
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 12:50 PM

Don't drink the water.
(#28)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Oh, I am looking forward to it, dear Sister, why, I'm sure we will study about the Flood harder than ever this time, until I have you shouting Glory to the Lord and asking Jesus to come to you right now and give you all of his Precious Love deep within you... The whole idea already has me hot and trembling, full of the Holy Spirit, ready to give it all to you...

A cold shower will help that.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#29)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Oh, dear Brother, I am a doctor, yes, but in Flood Geology and Biblical Science (you know they don't give those titles just because! You have to work hard!) But yes, I am willing to take some of my valuable time away from the academy, to spend it with my dear Sisters, in loving discussion of the mysteries of the Lord... Have you had a chance to use the words I sent you? Have they work properly? Are Big Macs there as good as the American ones? Are you still chaste?
Dear Dr Santiago,

Whenever I get out of this God-forsaken banana republic, I´ll schedule an appointment. I´m impressed by your credentials in Flood Geology - I´ve been having a problem with my prostate for a couple of years now.

Also, thanks for letting me know about all the fine work Chiquita Bananas is doing supporting right-wing death squads in Columbia. It´s great to know that some American companies are willing to fight the terrorists over there, so that we don´t have to fight them in God´s chosen country, the USA.

Of course I am remaining chaste! I wouldn´t touch Panamian harlot with a 10-foot pole, even if the pole was wearing a condom. I understand that they have a form of AIDS here so contagious that you can catch it by just talking to a Panamanian by telephone.

To answer your other question, the Big Macs taste the same here, surely they are imported from the USA, was there ever any doubt? You wouldn´t be suggesting that they use any local cows or vegetables to produce burgers, are you? Or that the Coca-Cola is bottled any place other than the good old USA? Why, if they produced any of that stuff here, it would be...FRAUD! A violation of America´s intellectual property laws! A crime against humanity. Please tell me it ain´t so!

The horror, the horror!

Buford,
lost in the Devil´s lair

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

- Rush Limbaugh
(#30)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-23-2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Dear Dr Santiago,

Whenever I get out of this God-forsaken banana republic, I´ll schedule an appointment. I´m impressed by your credentials in Flood Geology - I´ve been having a problem with my prostate for a couple of years now.
I'm sorry to hear that, I will pray for you, and direct you to an appropriate especialist about that, for I haven't made a prostate examination in ages...

Quote:
Also, thanks for letting me know about all the fine work Chiquita Bananas is doing supporting right-wing death squads in Columbia. It´s great to know that some American companies are willing to fight the terrorists over there, so that we don´t have to fight them in God´s chosen country, the USA.
Amen, Brother! Why, using terrorism to fight terrorism is indeed God's way, I'm sure, and who really cares about Culombians killing each other anyway? That is just worth maybe a bit of a mention in the Presidential candidates 20-second interviews, or something (and you know what they say, the only good beaner is a...)

Quote:
Of course I am remaining chaste! I wouldn´t touch Panamian harlot with a 10-foot pole, even if the pole was wearing a condom. I understand that they have a form of AIDS here so contagious that you can catch it by just talking to a Panamanian by telephone.
Avoid all public telephones, of course, and needless to say, public toilets.

Quote:
To answer your other question, the Big Macs taste the same here, surely they are imported from the USA, was there ever any doubt? You wouldn´t be suggesting that they use any local cows or vegetables to produce burgers, are you?
Does McDonald's actually use cows? Nothing says "America" like the aftertaste of a Big Mac shipped all the way from good ol' USA, I can tell you that, Glory!
Quote:
Or that the Coca-Cola is bottled any place other than the good old USA? Why, if they produced any of that stuff here, it would be...FRAUD! A violation of America´s intellectual property laws! A crime against humanity. Please tell me it ain´t so!

The horror, the horror!

Buford,
lost in the Devil´s lair
Oh, Brother, do you really think the Coca Cola Company could be so greedy as to sell the franchise of the name and just sell the concentrate, and actually let America's favourite drink be made with just any water from any sewer Latin American river or sugar from ungodly jungle sugar cane and not good old Midwest corn syrup? Oh, and don't even think in crossing the border into Culombia, that place is most surely the entrance to Hell itself

(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Nothing says "America" like the aftertaste of a Big Mac shipped all the way from good ol' USA, I can tell you that, Glory! Oh, Brother, do you really think the Coca Cola Company could be so greedy as to sell the franchise of the name and just sell the concentrate, and actually let America's favourite drink be made with just any water from any sewer Latin American river or sugar from ungodly jungle sugar cane and not good old Midwest corn syrup? Oh, and don't even think in crossing the border into Culombia, that place is most surely the entrance to Hell itself
Thank you Brother, I feel better by your reassurance. I also have some other good news - today I found a large chain supermarket called "Super 99" which has just oodles of 100% genuine American products. Of course, I´d rather be shopping at Wal-Mart, but under the circumstances I´ve got to go with the supermarket I have and not the supermarket I´d wish for. Anyway, I found lots of great, nutritious products from the Homeland, such as Snickers candy bars, Dr Pepper and Cheese Doodles. You can´t imagine how wonderful a box of Cracker Jacks tastes until you´ve been deprived - like mannah from Heaven. Praise Jesus - Satan will not be able to tempt me with the AIDS-infested "fresh" fruit and vegetables that these natives seem to be peddling on every street corner here in Bananaland.

The Lord is surely putting me through a trial, but I believe that He is testing me in preparation for a better day. I just wish he´d get this test over with ASAP so I can get back to Wacko, Texas, and get even with that abortionist.

YIC,
Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

- Rush Limbaugh
(#32)
Old
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Oh, dear Brother, I am a doctor, yes, but in Flood Geology and Biblical Science (you know they don't give those titles just because! You have to work hard!)

Did you break a nail tearing open all those boxes of Cracker Jack until you found the one with your "degree" inside?

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#33)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Tonight I'll be busy with dear sister BTB, but when you are in Freehold, we'll have plenty of time for these discussions
I can't wait, Dr. Solo! I'll be counting the days until my monthly visit!

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#34)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances without Joy View Post
Did you break a nail tearing open all those boxes of Cracker Jack until you found the one with your "degree" inside?
How dare you denigrate Dr. Solo's academic accomplishments! He EARNED his degree from Landover University, and is now an acclaimed True Christian™ Doctor of Creation Science.! He didn't get one of these fake degrees you can get handed to you from a joo-run secular college.

Jealousy is not an attractive quality, witch.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#35)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances without Joy View Post
Are you accusing Creation Scientists of having phoney degrees from mill-institutions without credibility in academic media? Why, I never! I am as much a doctor as dear Dr. Hovind in my signature, may God bless his scientist soul...

(#36)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
I can't wait, Dr. Solo! I'll be counting the days until my monthly visit!
Me too, Sister, me too, as soon as you become clean again, and I can approach you, you will feel as if the Red Sea was opening again in front of your very eyes!

(#37)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Are you accusing Creation Scientists of having phoney degrees from mill-institutions without credibility in academic media?

You got that. You're brighter than I thought.

Why, I never! I am as much a doctor as dear Dr. Hovind in my signature, may God bless his scientist soul...
Since Hovind is a fraud, you just proved my point.

(#38)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
How dare you denigrate Dr. Solo's academic accomplishments! He EARNED his degree from Landover University, and is now an acclaimed True Christian™ Doctor of Creation Science.! He didn't get one of these fake degrees you can get handed to you from a joo-run secular college.
And let me just add a hearty "Amen" to that, Pastor Ezekiel. I have already benefited from Dr Solo´s medical advice on how to stay safe and healthy in this Third World latrine called "Panama". Dr Solo is a great medical authority, just like Dr Henry Kissinger, world-reknowned proctologist and advisor to the Nixon administration.

As you say pastor, some people are just plain jealous.

YIC,
Brother Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

- Rush Limbaugh
(#39)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-24-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
AIDS-infested "fresh" fruit and vegetables that these natives seem to be peddling on every street corner here in Bananaland.
Thank GOD we don't have much of that vile swill here in America, "JESUS' Favorite Nation," anymore.
What we do have tastes like cardboard and the prices are so high no one buys it anyway.
Perhaps this is why we Americans live longer all the time
(#40)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for Brother Buford - lost in Panama! - 04-26-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Ohhhhhhh, Yes! yes! yes! bring it now! I'm ready and trembling to testify.

Breathless, Sister T.
I just wanted to thank you for a most wonderful evening, dear Sister T. I had never felt the Holy Spirit flowing so powerfully in me as I did during our encounter with you and Brother Remy, the way you got completely filled with Jesus' hot, penetrating love was so inspiring, how we discussed the wonders and achievements of the LORD during the Flood, why, I could almost feel how the waters from above and the waters from below opened in a glorious, furious, powerful stream, and that final moment of enlightenment when Brother Remy, myself and you started trembling and screaming Glory simultaneously was one of the best experiences of my Christian™ life. Thank you again, Sister, and thank you for letting me admire Pastor Zeke's disciplinary objects, it was quite thrilling to see it. Yours in Christ, whenever you need so,

Dr. S. Solo