Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Where did the races come from?
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 4,116
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-14-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
Evolution, blah, blah, blah

We are familiar with that crackpot theory, friend. It is the same old drivel that the unsaved have been pushing ever since they first latched on to it 150 years ago. It's old and worn out and no one believes that nonsense anymore.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#362)
Old
Dolores de Barriga's Avatar
Dolores de Barriga Dolores de Barriga is offline
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 400
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: University of Iowa
Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-14-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
And there you have it the current [B]supported[B] reason for the different race's in the human species
Hello Mr. or Ms. Mistral. For someone who claims to defend evolution you have a very limited knowledge of it.

Here are some corrections to your statements:

1. Ancestors of humans did not evolve in an arid environment; it changed into that later and it our ancestors actually had to adapt to that change culturally.

2. Evolution doesn't take care of adapting people to changing conditions; you seem to be espousing a view here that would be more in line with the intelligent design model.

According to evolutionary theory, all mutations are completely random, most of them are completely harmless, a tiny minority is proves to be useful in some specific conditions, and an equally tiny minority is actually harmful.

3. While skin pigmentation does correlate with the exposure to sun, correlation is not causation. People have two ways of ingesting Vitamin D, one is through skin, the other is through diet. Hence, the Eskimos, who live in sun-deprived areas, are not light skinned - because they get their Vitamin D through diet, therefore random mutations of lighter skin were not an advantage.

4. That part about running and jumping has nothing to do with science - you seem to be projecting your own racial stereotypes here, but there's no scientific evidence to support it.

5. From a scientific point of view, there are no races at all, since human genetic variation within groups socially lumped as separate races is greater than genetic variation between them.

Therefore, if you were trying to support the scientific theory of evolution, your grade is F.

However, if you were trying to support the intelligent design and Christian creationism, then well done!


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Reply With Quote
(#363)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 21,629
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-14-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
And there you have it the current [B]supported[B] reason for the different race's in the human species
Ah! The ever popular Evolution Religion brings yet another preacher Hell-bent on converting Christians to this pathetic belief system. And religion it is dear, with all the components of a false religion. It has a creation myth that doesn't include God ("primordial goo"), means to salvation that ignores Christ (accept evolution), and eternal reward that has nothing to do with praise and worship (going "back" to the stars). It features high priests like Richard Dawkins, and goofy rituals like putting on those stupid safety goggles when you know nothing is ever going to splash up into your eyeballs. It's naught more than an attempt to get people to join a pathetic belief-system in hopes that others believing it will somehow justify your own wavering faith.

Why don't you search your own heart, dear. Look to your own pain and emptiness and consider there's a God who can fill that special hole with His Love like no other. I challenge you to pray for 40 days as if God were real, look at the world around you as if He was speaking to you. And open your heart to the possibilities that He really is. Then ask Him into your heart and accept Him as your Savior!


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#364)
Old
Thinks Design's Avatar
Thinks Design Thinks Design is offline
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian
 

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo 

 
Posts: 350
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Blewbury
Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-14-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
And there you have it the current [B]supported[B] reason for the different race's in the human species
What makes you think that the races were not designed? It seems a remarkable co incidence that black people have skin designed to deal with ultraviolet light better than most people have or that the Chinese just happen to be better at martial arts to make up for being short or the Nordic races are bigger because they need to move boulders in the snow or that white people make better scientists because they need to invent things.

Don't you think it is a bit too much of a co incidence, don't you think?

The logical answer is that we were designed by God.

QED


I whore for Satan
Reply With Quote
(#365)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow 

 
Posts: 5,494
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-15-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylinn0307 View Post
So Jesus wasn't Caucasian right? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if he was born in Bethlehem, wouldn't he be a man of color? Since Bethlehem is in the Middle East and everything. I always pictured Jesus as a white man with blue eyes when I was younger, but since he was born where he was, logically, he'd be colored like someone from the Middle East, not Europe.
Jesus was born during the time of the Roman Empire. Blond and redheaded people were often captured in northern regions of Europe and brought back to Rome where they could have easily had blond and redheaded children. Likewise, darker-skinned people were brought back from sub-Saharan Africa. People moved around. So, just because Jesus was born in one locale, we can assume little about His appearance from that one piece of information.

Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii. Nicole Kidman was born there. They don't look like each other and they don't look like "native" Hawaiians.

So, what exactly is your point?

Fairly Countancedly Yours,
Handmaiden


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#366)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years 

 
Posts: 6,344
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-16-2017, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylinn0307 View Post
So Jesus wasn't Caucasian right? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if he was born in Bethlehem, wouldn't he be a man of color? Since Bethlehem is in the Middle East and everything. I always pictured Jesus as a white man with blue eyes when I was younger, but since he was born where he was, logically, he'd be colored like someone from the Middle East, not Europe.

I'd suggest you read the Bible. Mary was not conceived by a dark skinned Arab, she was conceived by the Holy Spirit. The intention was clearly that Jesus be white with blue eyes.
Case closed.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#367)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

 
Posts: 8,859
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-21-2017, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
And there you have it the current supported reason for the different race's in the human species
Dear Mistral citation required please.
Reply With Quote
(#368)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow 

 
Posts: 5,494
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-21-2017, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
And there you have it the current [B]supported[B] reason for the different race's in the human species

I just gave a close read to that next to last, painfully run on sentence. I can't believe someone would come here to post such a racist rant!


Is this person actually saying that some races are evolved to run faster and jump higher than others? And which race is he/she/it talking about? Are all the members of that race supposed to spend all their lives running and jumping? Are they not also capable of reading and writing and doing math and building things? Or did some races "evolve" to be "slightly superior" at math? Does that mean if my ancestors loved trigonometry that I should be able to do it? Because it took me three tries just to spell the word right. But that's good because "trigonometry" has the prefix, "tri" in it and "tri" means three. I guess the fact that I know that is thanks to my evolutionary forbearers.


Inherently Yours,
Handmaiden


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#369)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

 
Posts: 8,859
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 06-23-2017, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinks Design View Post
What makes you think that the races were not designed? It seems a remarkable co incidence that black people have skin designed to deal with ultraviolet light better than most people have or that the Chinese just happen to be better at martial arts to make up for being short or the Nordic races are bigger because they need to move boulders in the snow or that white people make better scientists because they need to invent things.

Don't you think it is a bit too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

The logical answer is that we were designed by God.

QED
You seem to be saying that God intended Canaan's descendants, of which currently there are over a billion, to be cursed from the outset. That means He required Ham to creep around looking in the tents, looking for whatever it was he actually found, doing whatever it was he actually did and remember Noah was asleep at the time but knew when he woke up what Ham had done, just so that Canaan would be cursed?

Is that part of your design?

Africa was completely unpopulated at the time and although a few people could have travelled there in the years from creation to the flood there would be virtually none in the rift valley or on Madagascar. I would say none at all until the degenerated forms of humanity arrived but am being generous to you on the point. For your theory to hold water God designed in degeneration from day 6.
GENESIS 1 . KJV . CONTEXT . the cause of degeneration is covered here
31
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Still with your theory, what happens next? Things run along on automatic pilot? From Adam to Noah, from Noah to Ham, all part of the design despite warnings from God what not to do but which they did anyway except Noah obviously who was worth saving more than a drowning baby. God could have plucked a baby from the water before oxygen deprivation, another part of your design model, set in. God did not do so because the baby was corrupt. It's every imagination and thought of its heart only evil continually. This caused God grief. Why would a perfect God design something to cause Himself grief? For that to work He'd need to be sitting there in Heaven thinking: "What's missing in my perfect existence? Is it worms? Is it megalomaniacal narcissism? No ..wait ..it's coming ..ugh ..ugh ..yes I can feel it ..nearly there ..INSUFFICIENT GRIEF! That's it! I need grief! Phew! Really takes it outa ya but I have a cunning plan. With lots of dead babies."
GENESIS 6 . KJV . look up
5
GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Your design charade isn't fooling anyone. It's just another word for evolution. At what point did the design flip over to automatic pilot? At the explosion of population III stars? When little bubbles developed a membranous outer layer in the primeval slime? Did God get as far as pterodactyls and say "OK, that's enough, they can just evolve from here on.." which would be a funny sort of God? I don't think so. The Bible doesn't say so. And The Bible is not silent. The Bible supports creation, the corruption of Creation by sin and the subsequent deterioration of everything from plants to animals, from perfect Adam to nasty Eve and all their children. All of whom, except Noah, caused God grief. Not a piece of clockwork but wilful disobedience. All the way to Canaan.

Design proponents should stop lying and start reading The Bible.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bible study, brown dawn, chinks japs and gooks, creation science, genesis, ham, japheth, negrofascism, noah's flood, origin of the races, shem

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved