Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Knights Templar - an Upper Echelon of Christian Brotherhood? Tool of Satan? Neither?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Knights Templar - an Upper Echelon of Christian Brotherhood? Tool of Satan? Neither? - 10-15-2015, 05:07 PM

My first thread and, if the Lord wills it, not the last. (James 1:13-17.)

I was recently approached by a Christian minister about volunteering on the board of a new organization. I've known this brother for many years and know him as a man of God. He introduced me to his other board member, who handed me a business card. The card included titles such as "Knights Templar," "Masons," etc. and a fancy symbol.

I asked him a few questions, about his rank and affiliations (is it masons? Related to RCC? etc.), but did not get much detail. I honestly don't understand the secrecy and air of superiority that these folks exude. Is it awesome or awful?

Links:

http://www.hraktp.org/

https://www.knightstemplarinternational.com/

Thank you.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. - Psalm 46:10