Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 05-23-2007, 02:26 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven, please send your wrath down ASAP on this place and the people behind this atrocity!
http://www.manties.net/

I'm not going to post any images, it's too disgusting. Men, we cannot sit by and allow this sort of thing to happen.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 05-23-2007, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
Dear Lord in Heaven, please send your wrath down ASAP on this place and the people behind this atrocity!
http://www.manties.net/

I'm not going to post any images, it's too disgusting. Men, we cannot sit by and allow this sort of thing to happen.
Brother Eliot, this is truly disturbing. I am concerned that our Un-Gay members might be swayed by manties. Also, wearing the Manties may cause Gynecomastia.

Investment Portfolio = Canned Goods, Automatic Weapons and a KJV1611 Bible!
(#3)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bozo James is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 05-24-2007, 01:04 PM

Thanks for the tip on the manties website. I ordered seveal pair in red, white and blue with lace trim on the leg opening. Oh how pretty! .

Last edited by eliot mayfield; 06-19-2007 at 06:29 AM.
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Kazoo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 03:04 AM

Well... that is mildly disturbing--I can't really imagine why in the world any self-respecting male (regardless of sexuality) would feel inclined to don such ridiculous and outdated apparel... Some of the things this world has come to I suppose...

(#5)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 09:38 AM

Well!! You'll never catch me courting a fellow with this kind of perversion.
My kind of Guy wraps his Stones in good old American Cotton picked by the hands of Negras in the Deep South.

Name:  5c10c6321fdfd855da1722a3917406ec.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  28.3 KB

I expect those are approved by Jesus Himself.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#6)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Well!! You'll never catch me courting a fellow with this kind of perversion.
My kind of Guy wraps his Stones in good old American Cotton picked by the hands of Negras in the Deep South.

Attachment 2010

I expect those are approved by Jesus Himself.
I thought Biblical underwear was more along the lines of a loincloth.

(#7)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances with Joy View Post
I thought Biblical underwear was more along the lines of a loincloth.

See? There you go again mis-quoting me.
I merely stated "approved by Jesus". What he wears to cover his Tallywhacker is no concern to anyone but Himself.
Maybe he's moving with the times, who knows?
We're all going to find out real soon when he comes back to get ya!!
Whatever he wears It'll have "Made in USA" on a label somewhere

Sister Talitha

(#8)
Old
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Whatever he wears It'll have "Made in USA" on a label somewhere

Now THAT'S funny!
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Miss Hikari is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 06:02 PM

That's rich. At least now I know a good gag gift for all my male friends. *bookmarks*
(#10)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hikari View Post
That's rich. At least now I know a good gag gift for all my male friends. *bookmarks*
Here's another: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.asp...aptist.3948982

The Landover Baptist Store : Popular Christian Gifts : The "What Would Jesus Do?" Thong

click to view
front / back:View Larger
The "What Would Jesus Do?" Thong
No Christian lady should be without this product. Offering pure protection from pesky penises!

Last edited by Old Iron Crotch; 06-19-2007 at 06:07 PM.
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Miss Hikari is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 06:15 PM

That's just plain awesome... That rivals the manties in it's disturbingly awesomeness... *bookmarks as well*
(#12)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
That's just plain awesome... That rivals the manties in it's disturbingly awesomeness... *bookmarks as well*

Always glad to provide ideas for gag gifts!
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Always glad to provide ideas for gag gifts!
Well, now I know what to get Ro-kun for his going away present. Thanks.
(#14)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-19-2007, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Well, now I know what to get Ro-kun for his going away present. Thanks.
C'est mon plaisir.
(#15)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-20-2007, 09:12 AM

the WWJD underwear is a great anti-rape device. The would be rapist sees Jesus and instantly is shamed and runs away.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#16)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-20-2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
the WWJD underwear is a great anti-rape device. The would be rapist sees Jesus and instantly is shamed and runs away.

I seriously doubt it. The only concern a rapist has with underwear is getting it out of his way.
(#17)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-20-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I seriously doubt it. The only concern a rapist has with underwear is getting it out of his way.
I'm sure he would have no problems with you then?

Sister Talitha

(#18)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-20-2007, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I'm sure he would have no problems with you then?

My husband would have no problem - anyone else would find the attempt hazardous to his health.
(#19)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-20-2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
My husband would have no problem - anyone else would find the attempt hazardous to his health.
So It's true then?
You both have an STD?
Maybe you should keep him happy instead of letting him pay for his pleasure.

Of course, no True Christian™ Man ever has to resort to THAT!

Sister Talitha

(#20)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Manties, words fail me. I am utterly speechless - 06-20-2007, 01:23 PM

Quote:
So It's true then?
You both have an STD?
Maybe you should keep him happy instead of letting him pay for his pleasure.

Of course, no True Christian™ Man ever has to resort to THAT!
Neither of us has an STD. He says I make him quite happy and I have no reason to doubt him. And neither of us has ever had to rent a partner.

Anyone else would find the attempt hazardous to his health because I would defend myself by any means available, including using the buck knife I carry everywhere I go.