X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dealing with Young Adults - (SPANK THEM)

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
    #1 No Bunny Cake until you behave.

#2 No Bunny Cake until you take your punishment!
    You sure dealt with her Mamma Glendie.
    I'd hate spending easter without Bunny Cake

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

#1 No Bunny Cake until you behave.

#2 No Bunny Cake until you take your punishment!

I don't eat cake. I don't like cake.

And I don't take punishment from people who have no authority over me.
      Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dances without Joy View Post

Perhaps I should change your name to Dances in Hell?
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Wow! you sure do have some big cajones under that dress of yours.

You must LIKE being on moderation.
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Perhaps I should change your name to Dances in Hell?

Withers in Hell will be more like it.

GOD hates back sassing uppity women. But Satan will have her mouth full when he jams his giant throbbing tally wacker in it. At least it will finally shut her up.
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

GOD hates back sassing uppity women. But Satan will have her mouth full when he jams his giant throbbing tally wacker in it. At least it will finally shut her up.

What is it with you people and your obsession with the size and shape of demonic p******?
              Last edited by Virginia Day Templeton; 03-23-2008, 01:27 AM. Reason: Removed the P-word
              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

Hmmm she will probably still find a way to murmur something whilst in that position with a mouth like she has.
                (2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Comment

Originally posted by Field of Poppies View Post
                  Once they're 18
                  blah blah blah
                  will get you arrested.

zzzz . . . huh?

Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. Did you say something interesting or relevant?

Thought not.

What is it with you people and your obsession with the size and shape of demonic p******?
                  I'm sure Sister BTB is just hoping to find something large enough to fill your cavernous pie-hole, in order to stem the flow of sleep-inducing boredom currently issuing forth like so much effluent.
                  www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                  Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                  Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Despite what those weirdo "doctors" who got their "degrees" from some self-declared "institution" (by the way, one thing that has always intrigued me is why all those doctors who got their degree from an institution are always trying to send people there???? Isn't there a parellel here with those who graduate from higher institutes of "learning" are always trying to get others to go there?), I am a well-adjusted scientist who had some...issues in my younger years. When I first came to Landover, I was nearly overwhelmed with the offerings of Godly Manly guiding. In fact, Pastor Ezekiel was one of the kindest, and spent many hours guiding me in my faith and leading me on the path of righteousness. There was this one time, when I was working on my paper on the intricacies of sandals that could be worn inside of a burning fireplace when I questioned whether the story of Daniel in the fiery furnace was true, and he immediately tore off his belt and spanked me until my eyes grew watery and my body was relieved of my ailment. And for that I could not be more thankful.

It is difficult to stay on the Straight & Narrow(tm)--don't let anyone fool you! But with proper guidance, one can stay True(r). Remember, a shepherd uses his crook on his sheep and may gouge their neck sometimes, but in the end, it isn't eaten by a lion.
                    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Spanked by Zekey View Post
                      Pastor Ezekiel tore off his belt and spanked me until my eyes grew watery and my body was relieved of my ailment. And for that I could not be more thankful.
                      Sounds very un-holy and rather kinky. Well.... as long as you enjoyed being spanked by one of Landovers finest...
                      Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 03-23-2008, 11:24 AM. Reason: quote fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
                        Despite what those weirdo "doctors" who got their "degrees" from some self-declared "institution" (by the way, one thing that has always intrigued me is why all those doctors who got their degree from an institution are always trying to send people there???? Isn't there a parellel here with those who graduate from higher institutes of "learning" are always trying to get others to go there?), I am a well-adjusted scientist who had some...issues in my younger years. When I first came to Landover, I was nearly overwhelmed with the offerings of Godly Manly guiding. In fact, Pastor Ezekiel was one of the kindest, and spent many hours guiding me in my faith and leading me on the path of righteousness. There was this one time, when I was working on my paper on the intricacies of sandals that could be worn inside of a burning fireplace when I questioned whether the story of Daniel in the fiery furnace was true, and he immediately tore off his belt and spanked me until my eyes grew watery and my body was relieved of my ailment. And for that I could not be more thankful.

It is difficult to stay on the Straight & Narrow™--don't let anyone fool you! But with proper guidance, one can stay True®. Remember, a shepherd uses his crook on his sheep and may gouge their neck sometimes, but in the end, it isn't eaten by a lion.

Sounds like what your body was relieved of was its man gravy.

Comment

Sounds like what your body was relieved of was its man gravy.
                          Wow, you've managed here to combine "disgusting" and "boring" in one simple sentence. Reading your post is much like washing down a Valium with castor oil or ipecac.

I can't say that I see the value in this combination of sedative and emetic.
                          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
                            Wow, you've managed here to combine "disgusting" and "boring" in one simple sentence. Reading your post is much like washing down a Valium with castor oil or ipecac.

No one forces you to read my posts, sweetsie. Feel free to skip them if you find them uninteresting.

Comment

No one forces you to read my posts, sweetsie. Feel free to skip them if you find them uninteresting.
                              I can think of another alternative, you mindless slut.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post

I actually found it quite amusing. Keep up the good work Dancer

Comment

Working...
                                X