X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape is not for the jokes!!

It is a very serious! Not the joke! My first sexual experiences was the rape.

I am so lucky he did not pressing the charges.

(I used to be the shameless hussy before Christ entered me in every way is possible. Thank you baby JESUS!! )

2 Corinthians 5:17
    Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Re: Rape is not for the jokes!!

Him pressing the charges? You, a feeble woman, raped a man?
    A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
    "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
    If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

I guess that's the way they do it in Canada, eh? The women rape the men.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Yves Lapierre View Post

You are lucky, what made him drop the charges? Did you finally come to your senses and apologize before you married him?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaiger View Post
          Originally Posted by Mary-Yves Lapierre

You are lucky, what made him drop the charges?
          That is a good question. I'm sure most of the sinners and Unsaved Trash would take one look at her and come to the wrong conclusion as to why charges were not pressed. The True Christian(tm) men here naturally would not have let her appearance keep them from performing their Christian duty.

Obviously Mary-Yves found Jesus and that must have weighed in the victim's decision.
          Did you finally come to your senses and apologize before you married him?
          Is she married? I've never seen a "this post was approved by my husband" notation on any of her posts.
          YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
            Is she married? I've never seen a "this post was approved by my husband" notation on any of her posts.
            I just assumed she was married because the claims to be christian and says she was raped.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bible Student
              I just assumed she was married because the claims to be christian and says she was raped.
              Her grasp of American is confusing at times. I thought she meant that raging hormones got the better of her before she was saved, and she raped the man on her first sexual encounter. Maybe she could clarify what she meant. Her American is improving by small degrees every day.
              YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

I really don't know what all the fuss is surrounding "rape". Rape sounds so horrific doesn't it? I'd bet a hundred dollars that the word was invented by feminazi's who refuse to succumb to their husbands in the way that Christ requires.

I feel the proper charge should be "Said no to husband". Let's face it, if she have had said "yes" there would be no rape now would there?

I think this is just a giant smokescreen. The bottom line is the wife is disobeying the Bible. She's lucky that rape is all she gets. Once again we see the compassion of Christ.

Comment

I agree with Deaner.

Is rape even a real crime? As far as I know, women enjoy sex. Rape is just sex. Therefore, women enjoy rape.

Calling rape, which I have just established as a victimless action, a crime is akin to giving a woman a large Frankfurter for free and calling it a crime.
                  A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                  "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                  If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

The problem is that women have been sold this lie that they are the same as men and that those feelings they get are actually thoughts. True Christian girls and women who keep themselves demure and segregated from men and are duly submissive to their husbands at all times are actually incapable of being raped. The wisdom of God is revealed in this and it's turning their backs on God's commands that has led to this woeful state of affairs where they wantonly tempt men into fornication in their ignorance.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                      I agree with Deaner.

Is rape even a real crime? As far as I know, women enjoy sex. Rape is just sex. Therefore, women enjoy rape.

Calling rape, which I have just established as a victimless action, a crime is akin to giving a woman a large Frankfurter for free and calling it a crime.
                      That is a disgusting thing to say. Women DO NOT enjoy rape, they suffer tremendously. If you ever tried to rape my wife...you have no idea how angry that would make me. And you have NO IDEA of how much I would make you suffer for it.
                      Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

Fools make a mockery of sin: but among the righteous there is favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                        The problem is that women have been sold this lie that they are the same as men and that those feelings they get are actually thoughts. True Christian girls and women who keep themselves demure and segregated from men and are duly submissive to their husbands at all times are actually incapable of being raped. The wisdom of God is revealed in this and it's turning their backs on God's commands that has led to this woeful state of affairs where they wantonly tempt men into fornication in their ignorance.
                        Women arent the same as men? We are ALL Gods children. Don't be ridiculous. You clearly do not understand the concept of rape, please do some research into sexual offences. Please not that men rape women, children and other men.
                        Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

Comment

Originally posted by AdamE135 View Post
                          That is a disgusting thing to say. Women DO NOT enjoy rape, they suffer tremendously. If you ever tried to rape my wife...you have no idea how angry that would make me. And you have NO IDEA of how much I would make you suffer for it.
                          Friend, the only women who get this so-called "unwanted" attention are those who dress in such a way as to advertise their desires. In other words, whether they are consciously thinking about it or not, the woman invites these men's affections. You might think of rape as an indication of a gal's motivation:

Romping
                          And
                          Porking
                          Everyone
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamE135 View Post
                            If you ever tried to rape my wife...you have no idea how angry that would make me. And you have NO IDEA of how much I would make you suffer for it.
                            Nobody here would do any such thing to your wife, how can you even think that? The good people of this church follow God's Word to the letter. They would join with you in making such a person suffer. The Bible is very clear about how to deal with such abhorrent circumstances:

Deuteronomy 22:22
                            If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

It seems the manner of death is left to us, so if you wish the rapist and your wife to suffer, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              Friend, the only women who get this so-called "unwanted" attention are those who dress in such a way as to advertise their desires. In other words, whether they are consciously thinking about it or not, the woman invites these men's affections. You might think of rape as an indication of a gal's motivation:

Romping
                              And
                              Porking
                              Everyone
                              And do Children also invite rape? If you understood rape it is a tool of control..not one of sexual gratification..although it also provides that. A rapist does not rape a woman because he cannot control sexual desire but because he wants to be in control of the woman. Rape is a choice by the rapist, not by the victim. I would not describe rape as 'affection' by the male, I doubt you will find a woman who has enjoyed being raped.

I believe it is ignorant to think a woman can prevent being raped by wearing more clothes, I would suggest you do more research into the why people rape.

Comment

Working...
                              X