X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray For Jessica Dutro, Who Did Her Christian Duty

Dear Lord, Please protect and keep your Christian daughter Jessica Dutro, who, despite living in godless Oregon, saw fit to follow the teachings of the Holy Word of God and sent her 4 year old son to hell because he was a queer. Lord Jesus, please protect and keep her from the mockers and those who would persecute her and all who obey your Holy Word to the letter, as you have commanded.

Jessica Dutro, Oregon Mom, Allegedly Killed Son Because She Thought He Was Gay

An Oregon mother is facing murder charges after allegedly subjecting her 4-year-old son to deadly beatings because she thought he was gay.

As the Associated Press is reporting, Jessica Dutro, 25, has been charged with murder, murder by abuse and second-degree assault in connection with the 2012 death of her son, Zachary Dutro-Boggess.

Prosecutors say Zachary died on Aug. 16, 2012 of blunt-force trauma to his abdomen and a delay in medical treatment, according to reports.

Dutro, who is on trial in Washington County Circuit Court, allegedly pointed to her perception of her young son's sexuality in a Facebook message addressed to her boyfriend, Brian Canady, at the time.

Using a slur, she wrote that she believed Zachary was going to be gay, and suggested Canady, 24, "work on" her son: “He walks and talks like it. Ugh.”

Earlier this month, Canady pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter, and second-degree assault, in connection with Zachary's death, The Oregonian previously reported. At the time of his arrest in 2012, Canady admitted to kicking Zachary in the abdomen while wearing shoes, according to The Portland Tribune.

Dutro's 7-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son are also said to have shown signs of physical abuse, according to The Oregonian. Still, her attorney Chris Colburn has argued that while his client was an "unusual" parent, she is not guilty of murder.

The case follows that of James Larry Cosby, a Texas father who has been charged with two counts of tampering with evidence in connection with the death of his daughter, Britney Cosby, and her girlfriend Crystal Jackson, both 24, according to KHOU. He is currently being held in the Galveston County Jail on a total of $500,000.00 bonds.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Pray For Jessica Dutro, Who Did Her Christian Duty

I am praying for her!!!!

I asked Sister Kate to find out who her attorney is. Hopefully not some Godless liberal public defender. I will be very happy to see that she is properly defended by a True Christian™ attorney. Pastor I have not met an attorney from Freehold yet, but if he is available I will gladly pay his expenses to defend this young lady. Please reach out to him if you have time.

We also need to pray for Brian Canady he Jessica's boyfriend, and is also being persecuted for doing what any normal Christian would do to a gay boy.
    sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

The Christian Bashing across this once-great country of ours has just gotten OUT of control!

This true blue mom was doing her Christian Duty (Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live) and NOW she gets her knuckles rapped ? ! ?

Is this a JOKE or something ? ! ?

I mean, What next ? ! ?

Comment

PS: I just found a picture of the "boy" "victim".

Come ON.....what would YOU do if this loathsome little creature were sashaying through your living room, coming on to your boyfriends every 5 minutes ? ! ?

This whole outrage sickens me.

Comment

You people have messed up minds and are not true christians, you are extremists, not one hair better then anyone from the Taliban.

Radicals, thats the right word for it.

You will burn in hell for your idiotic statements and supporting this murderer.

You are a shame to the christian religion, supporting violiation of one of the 10 msot important commands of god. You will burn in hell, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Makwois View Post
            You people have messed up minds and are not true christians, you are extremists, not one hair better then anyone from the Taliban.

You are a shame to the christian religion, supporting violiation of one of the 10 msot important commands of god. You will burn in hell, trust me.

This forum is so ridiculous, my post needs to be approved really? Freedom of speech? where is it.

You do exactly the opposite of what you say to believe in.

Better delete my post fast not to lose your faces, but keep in mind you will still burn in hell for all eternity.

If you are true Christians, i will eat my shoe and renounce my faith.

You make me sick to the bone

Comment

You say it's radical to follow the Bible, I say it's rational to follow the word of God. You see, in the end, only Christians like us will be saved.

Better make things right with Jesus today, friend.

Comment

Did you forget the part where Jesus says he wants the gaywise dead?

Does Leviticus 20:13 mean anything? Or any of the following?

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
                Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
                Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men , leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
                Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ,

1st Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
                1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind , for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1st Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Have you even read the Good Book?

God bless you and keep you.
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

So, in YOUR "opinion" following The Word of God to the letter makes us "radicals" and "extremists" huh?

When a chef follows a recipe precisely, he's a radical extremist chef?

Please provide Scriptural support for your outlandish claim.

All of the commandments of God are equal. Failure to follow a single one dooms you to an eternity of Hellfire!!!

(James 2:10) "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for pointing out stuff im fully aware and know of.

Murder is murder and nothing will change that, a mother is not capable of judging a 4 year old to be gay or not, experts do such things.

I have nothing to make right, I live my life the way God wants me to and respect all living beings around me.

Cant say the same for you.

We are all gods children.

You will burn for your words, you will see in the end.
                    Extremists arent true christians. Same as Taliban arent true followers of the Koran.

Done posting here, expressed my feelings, showed my respects to this young boy who died

Comment

We are all gods children.

You will burn for your words, you will see in the end.
                      Extremists arent true christians.
                      Thank you for pointing it out that God does not love all.
                      You say that all are God's children, yet you say some will burn in hell.
                      It is true, yet you got it all mixed. We who follow the Bible are not the ones that will burn. Nothing extreme in following will of Jesus.

Comment

*** typical fluffy bunny crap ***
                        Naturally, you support none of your baloney with Scripture: meanwhile, you have been provided with numerous examples of where the Bible supports our position precisely.

If you feel that we are wrong in any way, please feel free to prove us wrong by using the Word of God. If you feel that any True Christian(tm) here has improperly quoted the KJV Bible or interpreted it in any way whatsoever, I will gladly send $1,000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 15 minutes.

Tick tock!

YiC,

Zech
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes we are all his children, yes he loves us all equally.
                          You however decide your own path you take.

Supporting murder and child abuse is straying from the path, and yes you will burn for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                            Naturally, you support none of your baloney with Scripture: meanwhile, you have been provided with numerous examples of where the Bible supports our position precisely.

If you feel that we are wrong in any way, please feel free to prove us wrong by using the Word of God. If you feel that any True Christian™ here has improperly quoted the KJV Bible or interpreted it in any way whatsoever, I will gladly send $1,000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 15 minutes.

Tick tock!

YiC,

Zech
                            Im not supporting it with scripture, because im not an extremist like yourself who lives in an illusional dreamworld. Wake up, this is 2014.

Doesnt mean I dont follow the ways of Christ.

Also its everyone vs me here, which is alright.
                            You can delete my account here also, im not in the mood to argue any further.

I stand for my faith, but you people are so extreme you take it to a whole new level.

Have a good day, dont forget your lotion also, its going to be hot.

Comment

Yes we are all his children,
                              Jesus is the only child of God.

yes he loves us all equally.
                              Tell me in the Bible where God says that. I'll admit I've only read the Bible cover-to-cover about 11 times so I might've missed it.

You however decide your own path you take.
                              AMEN! Most people choose the wide gate (Matthew 7:13-14) which leads to destruction.

Supporting murder and child abuse is straying from the path, and yes you will burn for it.
                              Again: post Scripture to support your claims.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X