X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tires slashed in Freehold!

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
    14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Women are a lot like children.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

So... 'Big Al' I notice you skipped over my comment. I've noticed you skip over a lot of comments where you pose a question and you get an answer you do not like. You make slanderous statements about the Church and then when you have it explained, you swarfle off.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

What else do you expect from a tire slasher?
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          What else do you expect from a tire slasher?
          You know Brother Nobar, you may well be right. I never thought as that would or been presumptive of me but now that you mention it, his silence is invoking the fifth amendment, which in Freehold is the same as admitting guilt.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
            Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
            14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Women are a lot like children.
            So we can agree it is not in the Bible then. I am glad we have sorted that out now.
            The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
            • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
            • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
            • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
            NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              You make slanderous statements about the Church
              Where have I ever done that?
              The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!

Comment

Al where were you on February 26, 2010 @ 8:35 AM ?

Comment

Al, i fully support you.
                  Let's hope these false claims are swept aside.
                  I'll hope that you win the election and manage to put a stop to domestic beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sariel View Post
                    Al, i fully support you. Let's hope these false claims are swept aside. I'll hope that you win the election and manage to put a stop to domestic beating.
                    Thank you for your support!

Comment

Uh, Al? Mr. Dewitt asked you a simple question

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        Uh, Al? Mr. Dewitt asked you a simple question
                        Would you answer "questions" like "where were you on February 26, 2010 @ 8:35 AM"? I didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                          Would you answer "questions" like "where were you on February 26, 2010 @ 8:35 AM"? I didn't think so.
                          Yes I would. On February 26, 2010 at 8:35 AM, I was on my way to work, like any other normal White man. See? It's not difficult to answer a question honestly when you have nothing to hide.
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

This episode proves that crime is totally out of control in Freehold. You can no longer leave your doors unlocked or a pie cooling on the window sill--- that's practically an invitation for a Black man to violently rape your wife while you're tied up and forced to watch in the chair in the corner of the bedroom. And believe me, watching a Black man easing his massive penis into your wife-- who is forced to pretend that she likes it, and squeals with (pretend) delight when he lustily and deeply penetrates her-- is not fun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                              Well, 'Big Al' even though I am not running for office, I'd be more than happy to answer that question. You see, I have nothing to hide.
                              February 26, 2010 @ 8:35 AM" (which was a Friday) I was home, on my office, taking care of bills, signing payroll chits for the field workers. In fact, I was there from about 5 AM to about 10 AM. I am there almost every day between those hours unless I am on the road. Out of 365 days a year (except Sundays, of course hen I am in Church) I am in my office about 80% of the time. If need be, I can provide logs showing when my access card was used to go in an d out. This system I have here at home also does an iris scan and therefore is near foolproof. Those mornings not in my office, I can provide many reputable eye witnesses.

And you Al, where were you? Please provide proof.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                                This episode proves that crime is totally out of control in Freehold.
                                I could not agree more. Many crimes are simply ignored by the totally incompetent Police Department of Freehold. You can rest assured this will CHANGE if I get elected to be the new mayor of Freehold.

Comment

Working...
                                X