Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#1021)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected retard
Under Investigation

Umdroolwhat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 01:37 AM

Your websites vulgarity filter changes m-o-r-o-n (unintelligent person) to mormon, like the 'religion'.
I own and have read a bible many times, in entirety. I attended a church for 13 years. I understand some of the Christian viewpoints.

I speak on no behalf besides my own. Did I not say that I could be wrong based on the very fact that I never personally knew him?

"Matthew 24:35
1st Peter 1:23
2nd Timothy 3:16
John 5:39"

Note, please, that those scriptures were written by the hands of Matthew, Peter, Timothy, and John. Not God. Man is not infallible as God is proclaimed to be, therefor the things these men wrote could have been written wrong. Not to mention in the Dark Ages when the Catholic church changed parts of the bible to fit their particular views and removed other parts.

Also, allow me to clarify. I am not here to judge you people's souls and pick out who is going to Heaven and Hell. I came here while searching something unrelated to religion and my curiosity was peaked.

Zealots fascinate me. I can never truly tell if they mean what they say or if they are acting like sheep, blinding saying and doing what those around them do so they feel safe, like maybe if they all say over and over that they're going to Heaven.
(#1022)
Old
Unsaved trash, blind, deaf and dumb
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry

turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 01:43 AM

@Umlolwhat, not trying to be a jerk here, as I realize you're not a believer, but actually both I and II Timothy were written by Paul as letters of instruction to Timothy. I wasn't trying to snark on you, just pointing that out before the straighties could get ahold of you and take you to task for that.
(#1023)
Old
Under Investigation

Umdroolwhat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 02:14 AM

Regardless of what mortal man wrote them, the point is that human hands put those words on paper, not God, and as such they could be flawed.

Gambling your entire life and possibly soul and dictating your whole life's actions on something that could be wrong just doesn't sound like a safe bet to me.
Instead of helping someone to "to save someone/yourself" and doing it "for the bible/god/jesus" do it for the sake of actually helping someone and being kind.
(#1024)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umlolwhat View Post
Your websites vulgarity filter changes m-o-r-o-n (unintelligent person) to mormon, like the 'religion'.
I own and have read a bible many times, in entirety. I attended a church for 13 years. I understand some of the Christian viewpoints.
No you don't. Going to a church doesn't make you any more a "Christian" than standing in a garage makes you a car.

And I'm glad to see that you're incapable of taking responsibility for your mistakes. Typical atheist scum.

Quote:
I speak on no behalf besides my own. Did I not say that I could be wrong based on the very fact that I never personally knew him?

"Matthew 24:35
1st Peter 1:23
2nd Timothy 3:16
John 5:39"

Note, please, that those scriptures were written by the hands of Matthew, Peter, Timothy, and John. Not God.
So God can create a whole "universe" but is incapable of keeping His Book straight? Exactly what kind of God would that be?

Oh and first and second Timothy were written to Timothy, by Paul. So yeah, that kind of proves that you know absolutely nothing about the Bible.

Spending 13 years in Sunday School singing "Kumbya" and "Jesus loves the little children" does not equate serious Bible study.

Quote:
Man is not infallible as God is proclaimed to be, therefor the things these men wrote could have been written wrong. Not to mention in the Dark Ages when the Catholic church changed parts of the bible to fit their particular views and removed other parts.
Whose word am I going to take? Some sinful troll on the internet? Or the Holy Word of God? To me the answer seems pretty obvious.

2nd Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

These two quotes show that God spoke to the writers directly.
Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

Jeremiah 36:2 Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.

Quote:
Also, allow me to clarify. I am not here to judge you people's souls and pick out who is going to Heaven and Hell. I came here while searching something unrelated to religion and my curiosity was peaked.
Well for someone who isn't "judgmental" you're doing a pretty good job of judging us.

Of course you're judging us by the ways of the world and not by what Jesus says in the Bible.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

1st Corinthians 2:14-15 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Quote:
Zealots fascinate me. I can never truly tell if they mean what they say or if they are acting like sheep, blinding saying and doing what those around them do so they feel safe, like maybe if they all say over and over that they're going to Heaven.
No, that would be a cult. Something like the baptist (little b) pastor who got so frustrated with me asking about the "dirty nasty" parts of the Bible that he told me that "reading the Bible" was a sin, and that I should only follow what he said from the pulpit.

You would have liked him, he was much more concerned with what the world thought of him and filling his pews and therefore collection plate, than he was with what the Bible actually said.

On the other hand, Landover Baptist teaches that the Bible says what it means and means what it says. We're KJV people because so many of the "new" (per)versions have dulled down the meanings so that they're more politically correct. The NIV is the worst for this and they don't make any bones about it.

So what's the first thing we tell someone like you, who hasn't got the first clue as to what you're talking about? Do we tell you that you need to come to our church? NO! We tell you to read the KJV BIBLE IN ITS ENTIRETY!

Now, if I have a question, I can bring it to my husband, or to this board (not that we have time since we spend so much time rebuking uninvited heathens like yourself). But if someone makes up some garbage about what it "really means" it's going to get called out pretty fast. Even a top Pastor can be called out for not Preaching the word.

Drama queen
(#1025)
Old
Unsaved trash, blind, deaf and dumb

Furry

turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 02:37 AM

Wow, a Baptist preacher actually told you it was a sin to read the Bible? That dude's no more a Baptist preacher than I'm a truck driver, lol. Every Baptist preacher I've ever heard encourages people to read for themselves. This dude that said that to you wreaks of cult to me.
(#1026)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 02:41 AM

Congratulations you have failed to even know what an atheist is.
Atheists reject all religion and say there is certainly no God.
And I said I went to church, but I have also said I am not christian. So telling me Im not one is redundant.
I believe man cannot be sure what there is, however I do believe it to be possible that God exists.

As for responsibility, Christians believe that they can repent for anything and still be saved. Someone who is Godless knows that their actions are with them forever and cannot be 'repented', so they are actually more responsible for their actions.
There's a big difference, not like it would matter to closed-minded zealots such as yourselves however.

Again, you confuse judgement of character and judgment of damnation to be the same thing, even after I clarify that I'm not judging your souls.. I'm saying you're a group of as*holes pointing your finger at everyone else so you feel better about your own ends.
Whether or not you go to Hell or Heaven or Walmart or anywhere else is none of my concern nor care, and it's not up to me to judge you on that.

It doesn't matter if it was Timothy or Paul. Unless God either a) possessed the human men during the writings or b) dropped a copy of the bible straight down from the clouds, then the book was written by mortal hands; a long time after Christ even died.

Ask a friend to tell you a long, detailed story. Then wait 30+ years.
Now, try and write this story and see if it is 100% correct and true to the original.
(#1027)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umlolwhat View Post
Congratulations you have failed to even know what an atheist is.
Atheists reject all religion and say there is certainly no God.
And I said I went to church, but I have also said I am not christian. So telling me Im not one is redundant.
I believe man cannot be sure what there is, however I do believe it to be possible that God exists.
Other than "hell bound scum" and incapable of following basic instructions like STARTING A THREAD IN THE INTRODUCTION FORUM

I really don't care what an Atheist is. Oh, and do you go to atheist church? or do you just ignore the atheist teachings as well?

Quote:
As for responsibility, Christians believe that they can repent for anything and still be saved.
Actually, I think that's the Catholics, Catholics aren't Christian

On the other hand the Bible tells us...

SIN NO MORE!

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

In fact the Bible tells us that if we're Truly Saved© we CANNOT SIN!

1st John 3:6-9 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Quote:
Someone who is Godless knows that their actions are with them forever and cannot be 'repented', so they are actually more responsible for their actions.
No a godless person makes up their own morality to fit whatever they want to do and only care if they're caught.

Quote:
There's a big difference, not like it would matter to closed-minded zealots such as yourselves however.
So you're just here to insult us? Just because your mad at Jesus because he didn't give you a pony when you were 6, doesn't mean you have to take it out on us.

After all God doesn't listen to the prayers of the unsaved.

Quote:
Again, you confuse judgement of character and judgment of damnation to be the same thing, even after I clarify that I'm not judging your souls.. I'm saying you're a group of as*holes pointing your finger at everyone else so you feel better about your own ends.
So the fact that we make you feel guilty about whatever sins you are committing is our fault? Nobody invited you here, you could have closed your browser and walked away, but instead you decided to show up here and tell us how wrong we are about "Christianity" even though you're "not a Christian" and obviously know nothing about the Bible.

Quote:
Whether or not you go to Hell or Heaven or Walmart or anywhere else is none of my concern nor care, and it's not up to me to judge you on that.
Well then why are you making such a big stink about it?

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I mean at least the false Christians are mislead, and it's hard enough trying to get them to read their Bible, but you claim you've read the Bible and rejected it, and yet you're here telling us what we're doing wrong.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if it was Timothy or Paul. Unless God either a) possessed the human men during the writings or b) dropped a copy of the bible straight down from the clouds, then the book was written by mortal hands; a long time after Christ even died.
So? Are you saying that the Holy Spirit doesn't exist?

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Quote:
Ask a friend to tell you a long, detailed story. Then wait 30+ years.
Now, try and write this story and see if it is 100% correct and true to the original.
The difference is that neither me, nor my friend are God.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Somehow if God showed up and told me to write something down, I'd make sure I got the words right.

Drama queen
(#1028)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 03:27 AM

If they tried to start and atheist church it means that they don't know what it means either, which doesn't make my statement any less valid. Someone else's incompetence does not make yours okay.

Also I don't care about your instructions about making an introduction because this isn't somewhere I plan to stay or return to later. I'm keeping this thread open for as long as it interests me and for as long as I am intrigued by your misunderstandings and blindness.

If you recall, when I first saw this site I thought the entire thing was a joke and you were all sarcastic and really good at staying in character.

Someone doesn't need to be a Christian to tell you anything about the bible. That's like saying only a mechanic can tell you that a car is broken down if it doesn't go and parts are clearly damaged.

Also, I have not rejected the bible. I've simply decided that other things are possible.
(#1029)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umdroolwhat View Post
If they tried to start and atheist church it means that they don't know what it means either, which doesn't make my statement any less valid. Someone else's incompetence does not make yours okay.
So the reason you're an atheist is because you don't want to obey anybody's rules. What are you 14?

Quote:
Also I don't care about your instructions about making an introduction because this isn't somewhere I plan to stay or return to later. I'm keeping this thread open for as long as it interests me and for as long as I am intrigued by your misunderstandings and blindness.
And yet here you are, again!

Quote:
If you recall, when I first saw this site I thought the entire thing was a joke and you were all sarcastic and really good at staying in character.
I don't recall anything of the sort. In fact, looking back at your first thread, you jump on us right away for being lunatics and such. If you thought we were a joke, why would you do that?

Quote:
I can't tell if this website is a piffleing joke and I'm getting trolled hardcore or if you backwards puritan idiots are actually legit. You're as bad as the Westboro baptist church, and that's saying something. All of you baptists are lunatics.

You sit on your throne of lies all day being internet saviors (a joke) and judging who's going to Hell and who isn't, but only God can pass judgement.

Do you fools think that you are God? Or worthy of passing judgement on others?

If you think you are then you'd be committing your own mortal sin of pride, which will put you in Hell anyways.

You're supposed to love your neighbor, not judge him. Or did that commandment get looked over when you zealot mormons read your book?
Demons just can't handle being in the presence of our Holy Forum and tend to cause rage in their victims.

Quote:
Someone doesn't need to be a Christian to tell you anything about the bible. That's like saying only a mechanic can tell you that a car is broken down if it doesn't go and parts are clearly damaged.
Actually, it takes someone who has actually seen a car move to tell you your car is broken though, and it takes a mechanic to tell you what's wrong with the car. Anyway, I'm not trusting anyone but a certified Dodge mechanic with my Dodge vehicle.

And no True Christian™ on this board is saying that the Bible is broke.

Quote:
Also, I have not rejected the bible. I've simply decided that other things are possible.
So the Bible is true, but it's not (according to your past posts).

Jesus is knocking boy, I suggest you pick up a KJV 1611 Authorized Bible and start reading!

It will save your eternal life

Drama queen
(#1030)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 03:43 AM

Again you call me an Atheist when I've repeated time and again that I believe that God could exist, or a different God could exist, but I don't believe that one faith is certainly right.
It's called Agnostic and it's very different from Atheist.

You don't recall anything of the sort, and then you quote my first post which starts by asking if this is a joke?
Now I'm back to thinking this is all a joke, nobody could be that foolish.
(#1031)
Old
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life

Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Again you call me an Atheist when I've repeated time and again that I believe that God could exist, or a different God could exist, but I don't believe that one faith is certainly right.

You don't recall anything of the sort, and then you quote my first post which starts by asking if this is a joke?
An agnostic is just an atheist without a backbone.

YiC,

Zech

(#1032)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-02-2013, 05:19 AM

Quote:
So you think that you're going to spend your entire life doing whatever you want and think that by telling God on the Day of Judgement that you never really stopped believing in him is going to save you?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Not even the soft Christians are getting in, let alone a "agnostic" (which is just someone who is too afraid to pick one side of the fence or the other).

Revelation 3:15-17 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Quote:
Well the way I read it is "I thought this was a joke but now I know you're crazy obnoxious Baptists who don't believe what I believe so I'm going to come on here to tell me how wrong your are. Even though I have no idea what the Bible says or does.

Do you really think we'd spend this much time reading, discussing and researching the Bible if we thought it was a joke?

Psalm 92:5-9 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore. For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

Drama queen
(#1033)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Emparor is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-03-2013, 01:56 PM

Diablo series is satanic game It has no hiding meaning its there in your face.

But Diablo III is nothing compared to Diablo I. The game is so innocent now compared to the first game which was brutally satantic.
Here is why the game was so satanic.
1)Diablo means Satan in spanish.
2)satanic sacrifices

3) Children sacrifices to look for a host for the diablo.

4) Satan possesion of a child http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Prince_Albrecht

5)Satanic Portals

6) A Satanic Antichrist Bishop
that uses the church for satanic rituals like removing the hearts of children to to offer their blood to diablo

7) Satanic Satan summonning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KecfdmFb6EM

8)"The armories of Hell are home to the Warlord of Blood. In his wake lay the mutilated bodies of thousands. Angels and Man alike have been cut down to fulfill his endless sacrifices to the Dark Ones who scream for one thing - blood."
9) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pebyrh1SULQ

The ending of the game were the supposed hero becomes the new host of Diablo. Not only that the Hero fate was to become strong enough to be the new host of diablo and all the people in the first game die.
(#1034)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-03-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
Wow, a Baptist preacher actually told you it was a sin to read the Bible? That dude's no more a Baptist preacher than I'm a truck driver, lol. Every Baptist preacher I've ever heard encourages people to read for themselves. This dude that said that to you wreaks of cult to me.
Hmm...... Sorry, I missed this post. Guess I was rebuking the ungodly.

Yeah, I was told that by one of the Pastors at my fathers fuzzy-bunny Baptist church back in the early 80's. He was getting frustrated because he would give us a scripture, and I'd point out that he was taking it out of context (i.e. the love each other as I have loved you, or that Jesus supported the Old Testament laws) and I think he just got so frustrated that he spewed out that I didn't have the discernment to be able to understand the Bible properly.

It almost made me walk away from God entirely. After all, if the Bible isn't the true word of God, then Christianity would be nothing but garbage to make us feel better.

I spent a lot of years in confusion after that. Fortunately I still had the KJV Bible my mother gave to me before she went to Heaven and I read it many times. I tried churches here and there, but found nothing that was Biblical. Well until I met Seth and he took me to his "church" and found out that there were real Bible Believing Christians out there.

Drama queen
(#1035)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

wildfire5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Unhappy Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-06-2013, 09:53 AM

So I have an innocent question. Was the dispute ever resolved? Did anyone ever research the game more thoroughly to decide if it was actually of a satanic persuasion or not? There were interesting (and perhaps valid) points made on both sides.

Anti-Diablo 3 cited the game's violence, addiction, and dark tones. Pro-Diablo cited the fact that the narrative was misrepresented and that the game's protagonists are in fact attempting to slay Diablo and save the world. I don't think any progress can be made on this discussion until the facts are presented accurately.

To avoid being attacked by either side (though most likely I will incur the wrath of both ) I will not state whether or not I'm a Christian.

First of all, indeed the game cited by the original poster was not Diablo 3. A clone is not a sequel, but rather a similarly styled, though lesser known, game made by a more obscure company. I did the research and noted that indeed the Diablo 3's story line suggests a constant struggle against an evil entity loosely based on Satan, and the ultimate triumph of the protagonist, a supernaturally gifted human, and several divine beings loosely based on angels.

(More on the synopsis of all three games can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_...o_game%29#Plot, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_II#Story, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_III#Plot. Note that the third plot is heavily detailed and the article substantially longer than the other two, suggesting extra attention to it may have been promoted by Blizzard Entertainment as part of an advertising campaign. However, based on the walk-through I saw the information is mostly accurate.)

(The clone may have been an altered version made by a somewhat twisted individual. I fully admit that my researched into that specific game ceased once I realized the game was not Diablo 3, and from that point on continued to research Diablo 3 itself, as it is the game which the original poster suggested be banned.)

The "classes" which a player may select are Wizard, Monk, Demon hunter, Barbarian, and Witch Doctor. This character becomes the protagonist in the story. Despite the obvious negative connotations of these titles, at no point do any of the characters inflict bodily harm on innocent civilians in the game nor practice reckless violence. From what I've seen on some videos, there are in fact instances in which the protagonist must protect innocent people from Diablo's forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkf894zlz2g

Demonic possession is portrayed in that Diablo has occupied several hosts in the past. This could be treated as an allegory of humans giving into satanically inspired temptation. In every case the host is killed and Diablo increases in power until he is finally defeated by the protagonist.

It should be noted that magic, the occult, and violence are indeed prevalent throughout the game.

However, I found little to no references towards sexuality or sexual behavior. There is no bestiality, sodomy, or any kind of sexual act anywhere in the game, at least from what I could tell. I did note there was a character who serves as an assistant who apparently is a somewhat lecherous individual. However after further research I found that his character in fact has a noble past and ultimately redeems himself with the aid of the protagonist near the end of the story. There is also another assistant who perhaps could be considered provocatively dressed. However her demeanor is childish and innocent and she is never taken advantage of, an unusual juxtaposition, but little else.

From a Christian perspective there are some issues which might be addressed.

The game does not appear to promote Satanic worship. However, it does heavily appropriate Christian imagery and portray it in a less than flattering manner. One of the main characters, Tyrael, is a former angel who rebels against several other archangels for their refusal to protect humanity. This suggests fallibility and dissent in heaven. Heaven is portrayed as detached, apathetic, and self-righteous, and most importantly, unsympathetic.

It should also be noted that God does not appear to be present anywhere in the game. The heaven represented in Diablo 3 is not the Judeo-Christian heaven.

The game also contains a strong secular-humanist theme. The protagonist is considered remarkable for being a human which can defy divine entities and combat supernatural forces with his/her own power. It reinforces humanity's power and right to self-determination. In fact, the climax in the game is a final battle between Diablo and the protagonist in which he/she alone kills the antagonist. Diablo was portrayed having defeated many angels in direct confrontations. This is meant to suggest that humans are ultimately more powerful and possess greater potential than the divine.

This could be considered extremely problematic for devote Christians.

(More information on secular humanism and its controversies involving Christianity can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism. A possible interpretation of secular humanism from a Christian standpoint can be found here. http://www.aboundingjoy.com/humanism_chart.htm.)

(Please note that this does not necessarily reflect my own personal views, as in order to be treated equally by both sides I am choosing to remain anonymous in my beliefs. I could be a member of the Landover Baptist church and a God-fearing follower of Christ or, just as easily, a member of Atheists United. I could also be a random college student or a concerned parent.)

The game's storyline and game play seem to be a mixed bag, with aspects which could both appease and offend Christianity.

The protagonist in the game is essentially a different hero participating in the exact same story depending on what class one plays. The main character's dialogue suggests he/she has a strong sense of justice, a desire to protect the innocent, and considerable fearlessness. However, the character may also be considered arrogant and prideful.

(The protagonist is reveal to be a "Nephalem" later in the story, a divine/human hybrid of some kind thought to be extinct, loosely based on the Biblical reference to giants in Genesis 6: 1-6 and Numbers 13: 30-33. More information can be found here. http://www.answersingenesis.org/arti...e-the-nephilim)

I am not an expert in video games, so it took my a while to understand the nature of game play. However there is a definitive emphasis on combat, violence, and destruction of evil forces. Characters are encouraged to harshly dispatch as many evil forces as possible, receiving extra rewards for doing so. There is also notable amounts of gore and blood in the game play. However, once again it should be emphasized that all of the enemies in the game are either loyal to evil forces or demons themselves. At no point is the player asked to harm an innocent civilian or divine being.

In fact, some of the major antagonists in the game are personifications of sins. At one point the player is asked to fight against the personification of Deceit, in another Gluttony (not a canonical sin in accordance with the original Ten Commandments but still a malevolent and evil force), another Lust, etc, etc.

This can however pose a challenge to followers of Christianity in that holiness is severely misrepresented by Diablo 3. Diablo 3 is first and foremost a video game meant to entertain. Hence it over-exaggerates the confrontational, aggressive aspects of holiness. Christians are taught to hate the sin but not the sinner, but at no point does Christian doctrine encourage the manifestation of hatred into actual physical violence. Christianity is an inherently peaceful religion, only resulting in violence and destruction through the poor judgment of its practitioners. This has been the case since its inception 2000 years ago.

(An overview of the game's main antagonists and how they are "dealt with" can be found here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lme9SYbeSMQ)

After many, many hours of reading and research. I've come to the conclusion that the people in this forum have failed to properly address the issue at hand in a reasonable and just fashion. The topic has not been properly researched by either side. This threat is mostly the site of purposeless bickering and name-calling. I took it upon myself to attempt to rectify this matter.

It seems like though the game isn't without fault in the eyes of a Christian, it is still not guilty of many of the accusations and assertions made by the community on this thread. I feel that in order for the game's true offenses to be addressed, more research and understanding needs to be brought to the table. Nothing will come out of ignorance and false accusations of satanic worship and propaganda, of pedophilia and hypocrisy, flung at each other from both sides.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 03-06-2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Made it easier to read.
(#1036)
Old
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden F1 for God

Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-06-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire5 View Post
To avoid being attacked by either side (though most likely I will incur the wrath of both ) I will not state whether or not I'm a Christian.
Which can mean only one thing. You are not a Christian!

Stop trying to deceive honest Christians. We are way to smart to be deceived by the likes of you. Instead wonder why Jesus guided you to this website...

Freedom means voting for Donald Trump!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
(#1037)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-06-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire5 View Post
So I have...tl;dr.......― Martin Luther King Jr.
Let me guess, a dream?

Friend, if you lazy people would stop shooting heroin and get off your fat asses, you could have a job instead of a dream.

God only helps those that help themselves.

I want to help you but it is nigh impossible with you nodding off like that, only to suddenly awaken, run about like a chicken with its' head cut off, rambling incoherently and just as suddenly, collapsing in a corner like a pile of vomit.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#1038)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Full of it

Poodleinacan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Poodleinacan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-29-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
Apparently Blizzard, makers of such filthy games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft II and Oblivion, have a horrible series of games glorifying Satan called "Diablo". Apparently there are two sequels, or "clones" as gamers call them, of this game, the most recent having been released in 2009. How this horrifying game managed to get released without widespread calls for it's banning is beyond me!

• After choosing to role-play as one of these three characters, the player is then required to choose an "animal partner", which in the context of this game is probably either used as a sacrificial offering to demons or for the player to partake in simulated bestiality with.
  • The game is infinitely long! It never ends! It's a calculated attempt by Blizzard into forcing people into Diablo-addiction and a life-time of servitude to Satan!
  • The game includes detailed instructions for your character to consult with spirits and summon skeletons. This, of course, is specifically forbidden by Deuteronomy 18:10-12!
  • Finally, the game encourages repetitive mouse-clicking and movement, which can lead young women into a repetitive stimulation of her lady-bits. Blizzards Entertainment wants to train young ladies to m*sturbate.
First of all, The Elder Scrolls:Oblivion was made by Bethesda, not Blizzard.

Also, the Diablo games are about KILLING DEMONS!

The companion is only for one specific class, and it's to aid the player to KILL DEMONS!

The game isn't infinite.

"detailed instruction to the occult"... Like what? Clicking?!

Ok... What the hell are talking about... Clicking can bring women into repetitive stimation of her clitoris?
Let me just meditate on the stupidity... Give a thousand years... That should be enought...

... Guess what? You typing on the keyboard brings you into repetitive masturbation! (how smart does that sound!... Wait, it sounds retarded?... Can't blame me.)
(#1039)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-31-2013, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodleinacan View Post
First of all, The Elder Scrolls:Oblivion was made by Bethesda, not Blizzard.

Also, the Diablo games are about KILLING DEMONS!

The companion is only for one specific class, and it's to aid the player to KILL DEMONS!

The game isn't infinite.

"detailed instruction to the occult"... Like what? Clicking?!

Ok... What the hell are talking about... Clicking can bring women into repetitive stimation of her clitoris?
Let me just meditate on the stupidity... Give a thousand years... That should be enought...

... Guess what? You typing on the keyboard brings you into repetitive masturbation! (how smart does that sound!... Wait, it sounds retarded?... Can't blame me.)
Yep, computer games rot the brain. This is proof positive.

In fact I think I'm going to save some of this idiots posts so that if the boys start whining for one I can show them what they're being saved from.

Drama queen
(#1040)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese chav whore
Under Investigation

melissajlong is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM

So... is this game available on xbox, or?...