X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Curiosity Mars "landing" BIGGEST NASA HOAX EVER!!!

Ummm... Only if the world was flat... It's not

Comment

Originally posted by TheScientist View Post
      Ummm... Only if the world was flat... It's not
      How do you know that?
      I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
        How do you know that?
        I have flown from the west coast of the United States, to Asia...
        Not to mention satellite images...

Comment

I have flown from the west coast of the United States, to Asia...
          Not to mention satellite images...
          You own a satellite? Or are you relying on second-hand satellite images?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            You own a satellite? Or are you relying on second-hand satellite images?
            No, I don't own a satellite, I'm relying on second hand images, but isn't that what you are doing? The bible wasn't originally written in English, and as with many books things are added and removed as a result of translation. Not to mention that the bible is compiled of many diffrent books that had to lead to the same ending, so when compiled had to be corrected to fix as many mistakes and gaps as possible. If you read a copy of Homer's The Oddssey you will notice a few nonsense passages because of translation errors. And isn't the bible itself a second hand account? It wasn't directly written by god at any point but just by his prophets.

Comment

You're comparing the Bible to some homer?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                You're comparing the Bible to some homer?
                Both books are incredibly old

Neither original texts were originally in English

Both tell religious stories

So, yes I am comparing the two books, though the changes to the Odyssey are probably much greater, due to the books age.

Comment

So, yes I am comparing the two books, though the changes to the Odyssey are probably much greater, due to the books age.
                  The Bible is beyong compare friend. It is beyond compare because it is the very Word of God.

And not only do we know that it is True because it says so, which the Bible says it is True therefore, it is True, but we are gifted by the Lord peace thaqt surpasses understand of which no heathen could know.....unless they repent and follow Jesus.

Philippians
                  4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
                  sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                  Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                  Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                  Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                  Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                  Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

As a scientist, it is just this sort of hooey that gives us a bad name. I can't overemphasize this enough: this is just another publicity stunt designed to convince the masses that we need to spend more hard-earned money on this load of nonsense. I'll tell you where that money goes: it goes straight into the pockets of liberal scientists who are hard at work to try to "prove" the gay gene, to "prove" evolution and to "prove" whatever sick hedonistic fantasy they have is natural. It's sickening.

Whatever happened to real science? Whatever happened to the science of studying the Word and attempting to prove it? Goodness knows I spent a great deal of time during my Ph. D. years researching the effect of sticks on cattle breeding. Now there's a science project
                    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by MakesSense View Post
                      That money is getting put right back into the economy. It is being spent on the engineers and companies that helped build the rover and supplied the parts.
                      In the good old days, the government took the NASA hoax money and used it to fight the Russkies. Now I think they just hand it out to black people on street corners.

Originally posted by speedyblupi View Post
                      Second one is a simulation you retard
                      We do not tolerate the use of words such as "retard" here. Don't you realize how offensive that is to the mentally handicapped?

You are making a mockery of our species. We're supposed to be intelligent. I am really frustrated at the way you just deny all logical proof the Bible is wrong, and dismiss it as hoaxes.
                      The Bible is right. That's why we deny all of those specious arguments that the Bible is wrong.

I can justify this with the Bible: Jesus said don't pray in the synagogues where people stand, but pray privately
                      Hey, you finally got one right! We don't pray in our churches, except in the designated prayer closets.

Your people are arrogant, racist, and intolerant.
                      We just follow the Bible.

This site makes me hate Christians more than I ever did - I knew they were stupid, but I thought they just didn't KNOW things. I didn't think they were evil enough to do things like what is preached on this site.
                      Why do you hate Christians? Remember, God is love. There's no place for hatred in this world.
                      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Proof of the Moon landing hoax (you can clearly see the flag moving due to the wind, even though NASA claims there is no air on the Moon, and also the shadows are clearly caused by multiple light sources):
                        The flag is not moving due to the wind. Nowhere does NASA claim that. If you have any NASA sources that say that the flag moves due to wind, please provide them. The flag is moving because it's made of mesh material. Take a look at this video, it'll explain it to you:

Debunking the theory that a breeze was blowing on the Moon when the flag was planted.

Fake image of Curiosity landing (even a child can see it is fake, and if it would be real, as NASA claims, then what or who made this picture...):
                        Yes, that's a "fake" image and NASA even states on their website that it's "fake". Well, they don't use the word "fake", but they call it an "artist's rendering". It helps a lot if you read the description of the image.

That means that it's something an artist has drawn so that people like us can see how it looks like, as obviously there's nobody standing on Mars with a polaroid to give us a better view.

Churches have paintings, which are also artist renderings, you don't call them fake either, do you?

This image of someone's backyard is worth billions of tax dollars?
                        Someone there didn't take good care of their backyard

Yet more proof NASA is a bunch of liars, shadows from multiple dirctions:
                        The shadows are not multiple directions, but an optical illusion. The guy on the right is clearly walking down a slope while the guy on the left is standing on a flat terrain.

You can easily reproduce the "effect" thing on earth. Tell a buddy to walk down a hill with a slope, while the sun is shining behind him, and have another buddy stand down at the bottom of the slope. You'll see that the shadows are .....oh shock!...different from your point of view.

Another one, the shadow shows the "Sun" is behind, yet the front the suit is clearly highlighted by a light source:
                        What do you expect? The front of the suit to be completely dark? It's day, use common sense. If you stand outside, with the sun in your back, is the front of your body completely dark, or can you see something?

The only place I see highlighted is the right side (from my POV) of the suit, as well as the side of the left leg (also from POV). Slightly highlighted are also the left side of the right leg, which is because the left leg reflects the sun off it.

Any other "proof" you'd like me to analyze?

Comment

Originally posted by patricklau View Post
                          The flag is not moving due to the wind. Nowhere does NASA claim that. If you have any NASA sources that say that the flag moves due to wind, please provide them. The flag is moving because it's made of mesh material. Take a look at this video, it'll explain it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBCfuKs9i8
                          Friend, 'mesh' moves in the wind just like any other material. It is not alive and moving on its' own.

Yes, that's a "fake" image and NASA even states on their website that it's "fake". Well, they don't use the word "fake", but they call it an "artist's rendering". It helps a lot if you read the description of the image.

That means that it's something an artist has drawn so that people like us can see how it looks like, as obviously there's nobody standing on Mars with a polaroid to give us a better view.

Churches have paintings, which are also artist renderings, you don't call them fake either, do you?
                          A year from now, NASA will 'claim' all th images from 'Mars' are real. How is any rational person to know when the lies stop and reality begins? Do you really believe they 'lowered a car' from a space ship?
                          All paints are artists renderings. You do not think they were claimed to be Polaroids, did you?

Someone there didn't take good care of their backyard
                          Looks like typical Arizona dirt.

The shadows are not multiple directions, but an optical illusion. The guy on the right is clearly walking down a slope while the guy on the left is standing on a flat terrain.

You can easily reproduce the "effect" thing on earth. Tell a buddy to walk down a hill with a slope, while the sun is shining behind him, and have another buddy stand down at the bottom of the slope. You'll see that the shadows are .....oh shock!...different from your point of view.
                          The 'Hill' would have to be very steep. Look at his feet, they are 90 degrees to his body, they would be more like 70 degrees if he were going down a hill. Try again, Mrs. Sawyer.

What do you expect? The front of the suit to be completely dark? It's day, use common sense. If you stand outside, with the sun in your back, is the front of your body completely dark, or can you see something?

The only place I see highlighted is the right side (from my POV) of the suit, as well as the side of the left leg (also from POV). Slightly highlighted are also the left side of the right leg, which is because the left leg reflects the sun off it.
                          This is so absurd, I do not know where to begin! You are either very funny or seriously deluded.

Any other "proof" you'd like me to analyze?
                          Please analyze anything, my entire family find your explanations hilarious. Tell us why Hell is so Hot.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            Friend, 'mesh' moves in the wind just like any other material. It is not alive and moving on its' own.
                            seriously...can't you really think of another way for a piece of "mesh" to move other than the wind? what about the movement of the very hand that is holding it?

How is any rational person to know when the lies stop and reality begins?
                            I could say the same thing about Jesus...but i don't 'cause it's just too simple, and it would be really unfair, because there are actually a lot of different ways to gather evidence which don't require eye-witnessing

Looks like typical Arizona dirt.
                            or Australian, or Italian, or Greek, or Spanish, or Martian, or Venus dirt...how can u say that just from the first, briefing, black and white image?

The 'Hill' would have to be very steep. Look at his feet, they are 90 degrees to his body, they would be more like 70 degrees if he were going down a hill. Try again, Mrs. Sawyer.
                            it's a superlow definition image, everything could be possible, i don't think u can calculate the angle of anything with any kind of precision.

This is so absurd, I do not know where to begin! You are either very funny or seriously deluded.
                            i don't see any kind of reasonable argument here to support your opinion, which adds nothing to the discussion

and now i have a question for you (all): how come that you're ready to claim that any technologic discovery (and NASA is one of the most important contributor for that in the last century) is an hoax, but still use that technology in real life? Where do you think your computer comes from? well i'll tell you something that might upset u all.....

It's based on the ideas of Alan Turing, the man who deciphred the "Enigma Code" and allowed americans and english soldiers to win the second world war....he was an Atheist, and an Homosexual

It probably runs on an Operative System created by either a Buddist (Steve Jobs), an Agnostic (Bill Gates) or an Atheist (Linus Torvalds)

and.....how do you think your houses can stand still without falling on your heads? 'cause of the wishful thinking of the carpenter who built them? or maybe thanks to the scientific formulas elaborated by scientists and engineers through the centuries, which gave us all objective and reasonable principles to build them?

and the list could go on and on like forever.

sorry for the bad english, it will get better in the near future, i hope i've been comprehensible anyway ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ychos27 View Post
                              and the list could go on and on like forever.
                              Friend, your list appears to be the mad(demonic) ramblings of secular science propeganda bent on servicing the anti-Christ which is the spearheader for the homosexural epidemic that is sweeping the planet.

1 Timothy
                              6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
                              6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
                              sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                              Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                              Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                              Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                              Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                              Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                                How do you know that?
                                because the sun hits the earth's surface at different hours during the day, due to the rotation of the earth around its axis, and with different angulations during the year depending on the inclination of the axis and the latitude you're at.

i know that because there is a massive amount of evidence given by science, i double checked by eye witnessing some of those phenomena, and will eye witness the rest very soon, i can keep you updated if you're interested ^^

you could check it by talking on skype with a guy who's at the other "side" of the world too, turn on the camera and see that it's day in your country, and it's night in his country.

If you think i'm deluded and i have no evidence for that....well, i don't really think i need this kind of eye witnessing for things that are so overwelmingly proved by science, but anyway I will be forced to that, and already did it actually...and this is what i can say by my personal experience:

1-you can experience the curvature of earth by moving long distances in latitude and see how the day-night cicle changes depending on the season. Science says that when the earth is more distant from the sun, its northern hemisphere faces the sun in a way that its rays are "more perpendicular" to the surface, this is why summer is hot and winter is cold ('cause during winter the opposite happens).
                                the same is true (and reversed) in the southern hemisphere, and this is why it's WINTER in Australia, when it's SUMMER in USA....because Australia is in the southern hemisphere.

if this is true, you should notice an increased lenght in the daytime as you move thowards the northern pole during our "northern-hemisphere-summer".
                                now....I live in Italy, and here, during August, dawn is usually around 5AM, while twilight starts around 7PM. Do you wanna know what happened when i've been in Scandinavia, which is much much much closer to the northern pole compared with Italy? well, it turns out that twilight, in august, is around 11PM, and dawn happens at about 3AM. and, Yes, i've been there 3 times, it's not second hand evidence or whatever, science is not lying about this, you should be able to eye-witness it yourself if you move towards Canada as well.

2-I'll be in Australia in a few days, and i already know that, when i'll call my parents back in Italy, there will be a 9 hours difference between me and them....why is that? because the earth will take 9 hours to rotate in a way that makes Italian "time zone" move and take the position that Australian "time zone" has when i make the call. This is the scientific explanation, it doesn't need further eye witnessing, but i'll be kind of "forced" to it and will need to seriously consider this "time zoning thing".

if I don't, I'll probably end up calling home while it's day in Australia, but it's still night in Italy and my parents are sleeping ^^

and...guess what? it's winter in Australia right now....it means that in a few days I'll just be forced to wear long sleeves instead of t-shirts because it will be WINTER in Australia, in spite of the fact that will STILL be a damn hot summer in Italy and my parents will still be wearing T-Shirts and sweating...why is that? because the earth is a sphere (well, not actually a sphere, the geometry it's a bit more complicated, the shape of the earth is called "geoid", which actually means...."a solid which is shaped just like the earth") and got VERY DIFFERENT climatic conditions from place to place....due to the different angulation of the sun-rays hitting his surface........

is that enough of an explanation?

Comment

Working...
                                X