X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where did the races come from?

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
    Actually, I am sponsering one right now, but they aren't "niglet's". They are black people
    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    In your demonic world, I can only imagine what "sponsor" is a euphemism for....
    I hope that it means, Pastor, that this poor confused person is sending $20 every month to feed some "poor" children in the Third World (based on my own experience, the elites are the ones who get to enjoy that money, while little to none goes to those really poor). Unwillingly, this dear soul is supporting a True Christian™ charity, which motto is to give away only 1/2 of the donated money, and keep the other half for themselves. Good job!
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      This video shows how some races can be more advanced than other individuals in their species:
      The subtitles weren't working for me, so I missed that.

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
      Actually, I am sponsering one right now, but they aren't "niglet's". They are black people
      Why do they need sponsoring?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
        Now we cover the Hamites (Negroids).

[ATTACH]4493[/ATTACH]

Ham had four sons that each became the progenitor of one of the major divisions in the Negroid race. Cush settled in sub-Saharan Africa and founded the Ethiopian subrace. Mizraim settled in northern Africa and founded the Egyptian subrace. Phut went back to the Middle East and founded the Phoenician subrace. Canaan also went back to the Middle East and founded the Canaanite subrace.

[ATTACH]4494[/ATTACH]

Cush's six sons each became a progenitor of a division within the Ethiopian subrace. Nimrod went back to the Middle East and founded the Babylonian subrace. If you are wondering why we use the word "nimrod" as a synonym for "idiot" these days, it's because Nimrod was the idiot who decided to build the Tower of Babel.

[ATTACH]4495[/ATTACH]

Mizraim's six sons founded the five divisions of the Egyptian race, spreading across northern Africa, into the Mediterranean, and back into the Middle East. Ludim's and Lehabim's offspring interbred, and that's where the Libyans came from.

[ATTACH]4496[/ATTACH]

Finally we come to the most prolific branch of the Negroid race, the Canaanites. Most of these subraces settled in Israel, pre-stealing the promised land from the Israelites while they were still in Egypt. Not all of them settled in the Middle East. Heth went further east and founded the Hittite subrace, now known as the Mongols. Sin went even further east and founded the Sinite subrace, now known as the Chinese. I'm sure that all of the other Oriental subraces branched off from the Sinites, but I can't find any scripture that covers it.

Likewise, the native inhabitants of Pacific Islands, Australia, New Zealand, and the Americas are all obviously Hamites, but there is no documentation of their lineage anywhere.

Judging from their physical features, I would conclude that some branch of the Cushites spread from western Africa into the Indian Ocean, then from there into India, then to Polynesia, and then to Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands, and finally to Hawaii and Easter Island.

I would likewise conclude that some branch of the Mizraimites went across the Atlantic Ocean to the East Indies, then from there into the Americas.

Just like the Canaanites pre-stole land from the Semites, the Cushites and the Mizraimites pre-stole land rightfully belonging to the Japhephites.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Now we have to work out where women came from!

Comment

Originally posted by maxsapling View Post
          Now we have to work out where women came from!
          Genesis 2:22

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Wouldn't it have been hilariously ironic if Ham had spawned the Joos and Mahommedans instead of the other mud races?
            And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
            That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
            2 Chronicles 15:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy Llewelyn View Post
              Wouldn't it have been hilariously ironic if Ham had spawned the Joos and Mahommedans instead of the other mud races?
              We need to keep focused on a serious issue here. God put the various races in locations where they would do best. White people were put here in North America because God knew they would first make good farmers and later Wall Street Executives.

God wanted Negroes in Africa because that is where they could remain naked and happy.

One thing God did not want for the races was movement from their continents and interracial marriage. We will see God's wrath on that topic in due time.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

So Jesus wasn't Caucasian right? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if he was born in Bethlehem, wouldn't he be a man of color? Since Bethlehem is in the Middle East and everything. I always pictured Jesus as a white man with blue eyes when I was younger, but since he was born where he was, logically, he'd be colored like someone from the Middle East, not Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by kylinn0307 View Post
                  So Jesus wasn't Caucasian right? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if he was born in Bethlehem, wouldn't he be a man of color? Since Bethlehem is in the Middle East and everything. I always pictured Jesus as a white man with blue eyes when I was younger, but since he was born where he was, logically, he'd be colored like someone from the Middle East, not Europe.
                  Your problem, dear, is that you are seeking answers in reason instead of in the Holy Bible.

This is the most accurate description of how Jesus looks like:

Revelation 1:14
                  His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

I hope that was helpful, dear. Also, we know that David had a fair skin:

1 Samuel 16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

1 Samuel 17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

And so did Solomon:

Song of Solomon 5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

So I have no idea where your hypotheses are coming from?

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

The Good Lord has to power to create light before He created any sources of light (ie, the sun; Genesis 1:3-5; Genesis 1:16-19). Pray tell, since when did He ever need logic?
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Jesus was a White man. The Bible tells us so in Revelation 1:14, in case we had any doubt. I'm not sure that the color of His eyes is known today. He was certainly not a Hamite, them that were darkened for their affronts to the Lord. There is absolutely no logic to your speculations, as they are not based on any kind of fact.
                      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

"when it came time for us Japhethites to claim the land that is rightfully ours, God sent out a wave of pestilence ahead of us to wipe out most of the Hamites who were already there. They had finished their job of taking care of the land for us, so God got rid of them to make room for us. God is so good!"

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Pastor Billy-Reuben:
                        with great respect,

My name is James,
                        and I bow to your superior knowledge of historical facts...
                        You do speak with such wisdom...I really appreciate and admire the descriptive information you have given on the threads previous as well as the tree-charts...paying attention to detail, but not missing other things...I know from your convictions, you are correct (from your quote above), with a Godly pestilence, all those having been killed were ALL meant to die, to make room for the better race...which would make sense..such Ironic poetry...the lower race breaking their backs working for the higher race, like the slaves they were, then usefully dying after serving their purpose, outliving their usefulness.....a perfect ending

Jeremiah 21:6
                        And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast: they shall die of a great pestilence.

Psalms 78:50
                        He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence.
                        James Bianco

Comment

I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
                          What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
                          As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
                          And there you have it the current [B]supported[B] reason for the different race's in the human species

Comment

It is clear that this is false; only a theory that is, like scientific theory, disproven by the Bible. Through the story of the creation, God created humans, of course. He also obviously created races. "And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place," This is therefore the true origin of races, none of this evolution nonsense. These theories are clearly lies perpetrated by the enemies of the LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by olafthechristian View Post
                              It is clear that this is false; only a theory that is, like scientific theory, disproven by the Bible. Through the story of the creation, God created humans, of course. He also obviously created races. "And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place," This is therefore the true origin of races, none of this evolution nonsense. These theories are clearly lies perpetrated by the enemies of the LORD.
                              Dear olafthechristian citation required please

Comment

Acts 17:26

The timer restricted my posting frequency, heretic.

Comment

Working...
                                X