X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More nonsense from the mackeral-snappers.

VATICAN CITY—In an effort to strengthen their relationship and foster interfaith dialogue, Pope Francis reportedly welcomed the winged Mayan snake god Kukulkan to the Vatican this week as part of a month-long deity exchange program. “We are excited to have the War Serpent staying here with us for the next four weeks,…

Do we really need more evidences that catlicks are in league with s-t-n?
    And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
    That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
    2 Chronicles 15:12-13

Re: More nonsense from the mackeral-snappers.

Originally posted by Leroy Llewelyn View Post
    http://www.theonion.com/article/pope...art-deit-53917

Hey bosom bud bro man,

When I was caught up in the constant calisthenics of the mass (and one, let's kneel and two, let's stand and three, let's kneel, etc) I read once that Pope John Paul II had visited a retreat dedicated to the serpent gods. It wasn't long afterward that GOD had reduced the pope to a drooling, gelatinous creature without abilities to sit up or remain continent for long periods of time.

This photo clearly shows that papal succession is a reality - unfortunately, it means they also pass down their worship of false gods. Good catch, man. Let's go grab some pizza and a Dr. Pepper, bud.

Love you man.

BrotherLarry
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Are they going to dose the serpent with Rohypnol and dress him up as an altar boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy Llewelyn View Post

Brother Leroy, why did you do that vowel substitute thing with Satan's name? Isn't that what the really over-the-top Jews do when referring to God?

Satan is unworthy of even our breath; that I understand. But is there a reason to fear writing out his name?

Is he like that villain in the Harry Porter movies whose name cannot be said until everybody seems to forget that point and starts mentioning his name all the time?

Is he like Beetlejuice? Because the best defense against Satan is to shout really, really loud until God delivers you directly or sends His white-clad angels to administer an elixir that makes Our Lord even more real and close to our minds.

Blissfully Yours,

Handmaiden
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
          Hey bosom bud bro man,

When I was caught up in the constant calisthenics of the mass (and one, let's kneel and two, let's stand and three, let's kneel, etc) I read once that Pope John Paul II had visited a retreat dedicated to the serpent gods. It wasn't long afterward that GOD had reduced the pope to a drooling, gelatinous creature without abilities to sit up or remain continent for long periods of time.

This photo clearly shows that papal succession is a reality - unfortunately, it means they also pass down their worship of false gods. Good catch, man. Let's go grab some pizza and a Dr. Pepper, bud.

Love you man.

BrotherLarry
          The cathylicks had known for a long time that they could not stand up to a stirring Baptist fire and brimstone sermon and had to do something to keep their congregations awake. That and it was becoming way to apparent that they were using those old Gregorian Chants to call forth Satan and his minions in their rituals.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X