X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rock Music is Satan's Tool

Perhaps I could give some examples, let you judge for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Darshin View Post

Fixed

What’s the deal with the towel-head image? Does this, um, random noise promote Yeehad?

I for one prefer real music - like this:

YiC, DUH
      Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by Demon View Post

I let Jesus do my thinking. Not some teenaged pervert.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Enlighten me, show the evil in that song.

Comment

Enlighten me, show the evil in that song.
            Hey kid, why don't you go back and read this thread from the beginning? All of your idiotic questions will be answered. :rtfm

We aren't here to debate with you, nor spoon feed you.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Really? You actually consider all rock music to be satanic? Where on earth is the evidence for this? Sure, Satan definitely used it to his advantage, but rock music is just a tool in his arsenal, its neutral and can be used for any purpose. It can be used to influence young minds towards Lucifer, or it can teach young minds about Jesus.

There is no Biblical basis for condemning all rock music.

Comment

Really?

There is no Biblical basis for condemning all rock music.
                Really?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Only satanists and gays would listen to something like this:

Just listen to how hateful they sound when they "sing", and just listen to what they are "singing" about, its about fornication of course

Comment

And look here what these rock and roll musicans thinks about Godly Sarah Palins free time:

Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
                      And look here what these rock and roll musicans thinks about Godly Sarah Palins free time:

Disgusting
                      That's the ugliest woman I've ever seen (and yes, that includes Janet Reno).

YiC,

Zech
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow i read this from the beginning the the thread... and wow i can't believe you people call yourselves christians and be so full of hate. There must be a demon within this church. And to the fact that you people think rock is satanic should know that Satan does not create but only corrupts, so he did not make rock music. I a group makes rock music but makes it in God's name I'm sure God is pleased because our God is a loving God. He sent Jesus to save us not kill "fags"....

Here is a song by Seventh Day Slumber

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rG1wl-y4hjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The lead singer's testimony

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/biQptQAi5Ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FOG9tSeXozg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

wait I'm suspected to be unsaved trash????? what is this unholieness of a site?? Jesus saves therefore I myself am saved already. ^__^ Hmmm thats a happy thought

Comment

Originally posted by tommyj13 View Post
                            wait I'm suspected to be unsaved trash????? what is this unholieness of a site?? Jesus saves therefore I myself am saved already. ^__^ Hmmm thats a happy thought
                            Didn't you say you were a Catholic? Then how can you be saved? Only Christians will be saved. Havent you read the Bible?

YIC

Jack
                            Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Never siad that I Catholic.... But Catholics are a branch of Christianity... They are saved even though their believes are a little messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyj13 View Post
                                Never siad that I Catholic.... But Catholics are a branch of Christianity... They are saved even though their believes are a little messed up.
                                Wrong again, Tommy. Mary worshiping papists are NOT Christians. Read THIS.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X