X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where did the races come from?

Originally posted by FalseScience View Post
    I have let me tell you. When I was in 9th grade we started to watch MR. Hovind's videos. I was a good little Christian back then I was a young earther and I believed all the shi* that was spewed out of his mouth. MR. Hovind did not go to a real accredited university. He went to a diploma mill, he is not a doctor. Which is probably why he has no idea what you are talking about. And if there is a god and he really is all benevolent like the bible says than he should not send me to hell for not believing the contradiction ridden bible. The book that does not have any history to back it up.
    What I see from this idiotic post...
    • Because Dr. Hovind graduated from a REAL Christian University, suddenly his degree is "worthless" because the degree didn't come from an official liberal-indoctrination center.
    • God suddenly jettisons the whole idea of salvation through Jesus Christ alone to accommodate smart-mouthed jerks who question His Word.
    • The Bible has no history even though all of it is an accurate historical record.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

@FalseScience
      there are no moral standards that all atheists follow.
      No atheist follows any moral standard at all.

That does not include The Bible, show us that your theory is correct.
      Christians do not have "a theory" — our understanding of all Creation is based on FACTS: the data recorded over thousands of years in the historical documents of genuine scientists .Daniel 1:4. not the deluded pratings of pseudoscience .I Timothy 6:20. .. .. in which case how are we to present any such sources if you exclude them out of hand? We do read the babblings you claim to espouse, even though we do not accept them (and what you say is at variance with that source material) and examine them with the same sceptical eye as is employed in your peer reviewed journals.

…the evidence supports and leads us to a billion year old universe
      NOT ACCORDING TO THE ATHEISTIC SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY IT DOESN'T (here is one of the sources you supposedly revere)

·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•·

You:
      And they died off because of HUMAN intervention. Before humans became a huge force in the world and stared populating new areas animals died off slower than normal.
      No they didn't. From the literature of secular science:
      In Darwin's time (1850-1860s) the view that catastrophes were an integral part of evolution was frowned upon, and seen as a fall-back to ancient theories of catastrophism, as exemplified by the description of Noah's flood in the Bible. This view has changed recently, and modern ideas of catastrophism are part of an active discussion of 'internal' and 'external' causes of evolution.
      The definition of 'mass extinction' must include the following:
      • It must be a rapid event
      • during which a significant part of all life on Earth became extinct
      • and the life forms that became extinct must have belonged to different phyla, lived in different habitats, spread out over whole world.
      Evolution of humans might be seen as an internal cause of mass extinction, though.
      Within that document alternative ideas are suggested, definitions challenged — why do you exclude such dialogue from your own dogmatised stance? It is not the standard of any sort of science.

How did Noah fit every single animal on the planet on to one boat.
      He didn't. No-one claims he did (except you).

·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•· ·•·

There is no such thing as micro/marco evolution.
      (I don't usually post Wikipedia links (but it's a source you might be familiar with)):
      As a result of this relatively simple and easy-to-understand circumstances[sic] of the adaptation…
      you don't understand it though!

from the Daily Mail link:
      We have seen these moths making a big swing back to their original colour,' said Richard Fox, of Dorset-based Butterfly Conservation, who is project manager of Garden Moths Count 2009.

You again:
      And if there is a God and He really is all benevolent like The Bible says…
      The Bible does not say that. I'd post some references to demonstrate that, but your idiotic "rules of engagement" preclude any referral to The Bible so I'm left gulping. I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever read anything at all.

Comment

I am the black? Oh, no. How is to God listen to prayers I make? I want to accept God into my life. Please, guide me pastors. I sorry if this wrong place to write this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post

Everyone knows that microevolution, or change within a kind, occurs. Microevolution is why we have teacup poodles, pesticide-resistant boll-weevils, and Eskimos. What evolutionists assume, but have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER for, is macroevolution, or one kind changing into another kind.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Can 'micro-evolution' occur more than once in the same species?
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
            Explain quick extinctions under Evolution. Face it, species die off all the sim without it taking a million years!
            Meteorite impacts.....
            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
            abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

I notice that some of you guys postings have 'pastor' on your description. I am wondering with some of the comments being made if you guys are really pastors and not just putting this up, because one such post had profanities which I found was inappropriate. Better grammar could have been used to express oneself.
              The bible teaches that all human are equal, but it seems to me that some of you guys view the Ham offspring as an unequal. It does not matter which son's race a person precede as long as he accepts the truth that is in the bible and lives by it. Jesus came and opened a way for everyone on this earth to gain salvation whether or not they are/were a cursed race. They weren't the only race to be cursed. What about the priest Eli and his sons in 1Samuel. Come on God is Gracious, Merciful and Kind, Full of grace and an unconditional love for all mankind.
              We need to exerciser grace and love for all even though it could be realllllllllly hard. Men cannot change another man's heart but can only speak the truth and leave it up to the person to open up to the holy spirit to change his /her heart.
              I write this with the utmost respect and in a very calm and loving composure.

Comment

Originally posted by Isabeler View Post
                The bible teaches that all human are equal.
                Please back your conjectures up with scripture.
                "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

Comment

...Come on God is Gracious, Merciful and Kind, Full of grace...
                  Hmmm, I don't recall that part of the Bible. Would you please quote the Scripture to support that view?

I do remember this bit, tho:

Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

...and an unconditional love for all mankind...
                  John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Funny definition of "unconditional" you got, there.

Comment

The bible teaches that all human are equal,

1 Peter 2:9-10
                    9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 10Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

The bible teaches that all human are equal
                      Then why does He put a different monetary value on people?

Leviticus 27:1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the Lord by thy estimation.
                      3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary.
                      4 And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels.
                      5 And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels.
                      6 And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver.
                      7 And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels.
                      8 But if he be poorer than thy estimation, then he shall present himself before the priest, and the priest shall value him; according to his ability that vowed shall the priest value him.

YIC

Jack
                      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Where did all the races come from? EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we started off in Africa, There was a natural event that lilled off 99.2 percent of all life on the planet at the time. I think that is was a proton star that light the sky in all kind of colors (and droped massive amounts of gama radiation killing everything) and forced the ones that could see in color to leave, they probably god scared and were a little superstitions.

This left less then 3000 people to populate the earth. They spread out in tribes all forming their own culture. Americans went to England, before coming back down to the America's.

Biblically? replace Africa with Babylon and replace proton star disaster with falling building. Also replace evolution with god changed their languages. And skin color for no reason. (he felt like it)
                        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

I also forgot to mention that monkeys have 48 chromosomes and humans have 46. There was a fusion on the number 2 chromosome, which is there, but is short circuited so it isn't there. The 2 are fused and do nothing. I believe the gama radiation fused the 2 chromosomes together and an ape like creature became something different (the survivors must have been affected by the radiation). All this would have been in a time frame of 25 million years. and we have able to write for a few hundred. So the time frame that this took place in is unfathomable for you to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Pen Eses View Post
                            I also forgot to mention that monkeys have 48 chromosomes and humans have 46. There was a fusion on the number 2 chromosome, which is there, but is short circuited so it isn't there. The 2 are fused and do nothing. I believe the gama radiation fused the 2 chromosomes together and an ape like creature became something different (the survivors must have been affected by the radiation). All this would have been in a time frame of 25 million years. and we have able to write for a few hundred. So the time frame that this took place in is unfathomable for you to think about.
                            Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

It won't work, you know.
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

I meant to say killed off not lilled off. 99.2% of all life was killed off. My $88.00 computer sucks. I also likely got the name of the star wrong. I was likely a dying pulsar star. when they die off, they send a beam of energy so powerful that it can destroy planets. They rarely die. and I wouldn't expect another one in our lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Pen Eses View Post
                                I meant to say killed off not lilled off. 99.2% of all life was killed off. My $88.00 computer sucks. I also likely got the name of the star wrong. I was likely a dying pulsar star. when they die off, they send a beam of energy so powerful that it can destroy planets. They rarely die. and I wouldn't expect another one in our lifetime.
                                Well that's nice to know. We can all sleep easy tonight thanks to your esteemed opinion about something that doesn't even exist. Meanwhile, back in the real world God tells us how much store to set by your gibberish.
                                1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X