Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page just curious
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikirnw View Post
Well,ok i do cook, hate doing but i do...being a single mom i can't afford fast food and don't want him to live off of it anyways.......and your not bitch....i don't mind answering questions at all.
Why have you come here? Is it the LORD you seek? You should research the KJV Bible 1611 and find out what your favorite verse is. Also, you told me you didn't cook. I don't appreciate it when you lie to me, and neither does Jesus.

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
(#22)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFlower View Post
Cool beans. So what in the Goddess's name brought you to Landover?
Well it was an accident really...i was surffing the net for intersting things to read ( i love reading and learning about different things) and i came across an acritcle on here that caught my attition and kind of sucked me in, not that i beleive all the things on here but its the unkown and unuasal that sucks me in.lol
(#23)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 04:59 AM

Which article?

You pray...I dance naked in the forest
(#24)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
Why have you come here? Is it the LORD you seek? You should research the KJV Bible 1611 and find out what your favorite verse is. Also, you told me you didn't cook. I don't appreciate it when you lie to me, and neither does Jesus.
Ok,its not that i meant to lie,(i just worded worng whitch is an honest mistake),i should have said i hate doing it.
(#25)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Well it was an accident really...i was surffing the net for intersting things to read ( i love reading and learning about different things) and i came across an acritcle on here that caught my attition and kind of sucked me in, not that i beleive all the things on here but its the unkown and unuasal that sucks me in.lol
I'm sorry, but is English your first language? I'm having a very hard time reading your typing. It's as if you have created your own kikirnwekrj language that is only understood by you...

Well kiki, it's important for you to understand that whlie unsaved are unwelcome at our Church, we also seek to save those who are willing to submit to us and the LORD and of course provide a substantial amount of their income to the Pastors for future mission trips. If you're here just as a spectator you may not be tolerated. We're working to Save as many people as we can before the Rapture takes place. As long as you understand that if you don't accept Jesus before this takes place you will burn in Hell with a massive amount of other sinners. Does this not compel you to become a True Christian?

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Last edited by Warrior in Christ; 04-17-2007 at 05:01 AM.
(#26)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:04 AM

Quote:
i happened on this site by accident,and being curious by nature i was just wondering what you "true christians" would think about me. so you know i only put true christian in perinthese because i was raised with views on christiananity other than the ones that were posted here,however i will go father and admit that as this moment i do not claim any religion. haveing said that now alittle about me....i was born on a friday 13th,my son as well has a unusual birthdate of 3-16,i have not been married but i was with his father for 5 1/2yrs,and i left because i got tired of being seen as just a mother and housekeeper,i am much more than that.......umm...lets i believe when one is married its one on one not one on meny,meaning that neither should cheat but at the sametime if i am working too than help around the house should be there.......i have 6 tattos, but in no way am a devil worshiper,in fact at this moment in my life i don't beleive in the devil.....my beilf is in the good and bad..right and wrong.......i try not to judge others as i don't want to be judged........but am very curious about others beilfs and what makes a person tick and so on....i will go even futher still and admit that i'm a very contridating person....i'm shy but all so outspoken when moved to speak.....i do beleive in spanking my son but not beating...i have not now or ever spank my son with anything but my hand,and i will not ever be in a realitionship of abuse of any kind....and the only time i will be submissive is in the bedroom.....so please let me know what you think...i don't get offended easly so speak the truth as i respect the turth....

p.s.i'm not the worlds best speller so sorry about any misspellings and i apologize if i offened anyone

p.p.s. please don't try and save me...i will find religion only when i am meant to find it
I'm a pagan, not an xtian, so I don't believe in pushing my beliefs on others however your spelling clearly does need saving. I attempted to read it, but gave up after a few lines.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#27)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:09 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, but is English your first language? I'm having a very hard time reading your typing. It's as if you have created your own kikirnwekrj language that is only understood by you...

Well kiki, it's important for you to understand that whlie unsaved are unwelcome at our Church, we also seek to save those who are willing to submit to us and the LORD and of course provide a substantial amount of their income to the Pastors for future mission trips. If you're here just as a spectator you may not be tolerated. We're working to Save as many people as we can before the Rapture takes place. As long as you understand that if you don't accept Jesus before this takes place you will burn in Hell with a massive amount of other sinners. Does this not compel you to become a True Christian?

Yes,english is and all ways has been my laguage, but seeing how i'm a single mother even if i did ever to decide that i wanted to join your Church the money i do have or make goes towards what my son needs.As far as submitting myself to a man, i did that once ( my son's father) he treated me like i was nothing and it almost killed me inside,i won't do it again....If i choose to be saved than the Lord will be the only one i submit to......i guess you could say i'm a spectator but all one has to do is ask me to leave and you'll never hear from me again....
(#28)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Which article?
It was the one about wiccans
(#29)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Yes,english is and all ways has been my laguage, but seeing how i'm a single mother even if i did ever to decide that i wanted to join your Church the money i do have or make goes towards what my son needs.As far as submitting myself to a man, i did that once ( my son's father) he treated me like i was nothing and it almost killed me inside,i won't do it again....If i choose to be saved than the Lord will be the only one i submit to......i guess you could say i'm a spectator but all one has to do is ask me to leave and you'll never hear from me again....
What I want you to do is understand the message we're trying to send here. Following True Christianity is the only way to be saved. Listen here, most of the time I find heathens to be completely vile and useless, but I can tell you have some potential. You could be a great housewife! After you're saved you can find yourself a perfect True Christian man and settle down and make a few more beautiful White-Skinned American Babies! What do you say?

(#30)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:22 AM

Quote:
What I want you to do is understand the message we're trying to send here. Following True Christianity is the only way to be saved. Listen here, most of the time I find heathens to be completely vile and useless, but I can tell you have some potential. You could be a great housewife! After you're saved you can find yourself a perfect True Christian man and settle down and make a few more beautiful White-Skinned American Babies! What do you say?
Before i am able to answer that i have some questions for you. First do true christian men beat their women,or kids? Do they treat woman like their nothing? I can't walk blindly into a faith unless i know these facts because i don't see this as love or good.
(#31)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:26 AM

I think I have the perfect match for you. There's this one member named Lunar Seed...talk to him. I think both of you are perfect for one another.

Moon

You pray...I dance naked in the forest
(#32)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 05:28 AM

Quote:
I think I have the perfect match for you. There's this one member named Lunar Seed...talk to him. I think both of you are perfect for one another.

Moon
Why is that?
(#33)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 08:13 AM

Quote:
i have not been married but i was with his father for 5 1/2yrs,and i left because i got tired of being seen as just a mother and housekeeper,i am much more than that...........and the only time i will be submissive is in the bedroom.....so please let me know what you think...i don't get offended easly so speak the truth as i respect the turth....
Oh, you poor ignant chile. It look like you done had a very good thang goin', and you had ruined it by gettin' uppity with that poor man. Other than the fact that he had had relations with you out of marriage, it seem like he a very Godly mens and would have been ripe for accepting Christ into his heart. You axed for the truth, so let's see what the Bible say about the mens and the womens and the role each one of them play:

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. - 1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. - 1 Timothy 2:11-14

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. - Ephesians 5:22-24

So you see, this man was actually acting right in his behavior towards you, and you was the one that had been in the wrong by gettin' uppity with him. And this be the problem with so many womens in our society today, that they think they can get by "on they own", when they actually act like little lost puppies when they does not have a mens to guide them. Women's rights groups (feminazis) actually does not want to help womens, but to create a stumbling block for them. The Bible already tells us the rights a woman is allowed to have - those that her husband decide she can have. Praise JESUS!

Now, there may still be time to fix this situation. I would encourage you to go find yo baby daddy and bring him to Landover, because like I had said earlier, it seem like this man was just ripe for the LORD'S grace! And of course, after he get Saved©, he can takes the necessary measures to getchoo Saved©, then y'all can get married and be in good standing with the Lord! If you can't find him, then you can find a True Christian™ man on here to marry, though you would probably need to get Saved© first.

Quote:
First of all, about this money thing... don't you think your chile would be happy to get by with a little less food if it mean Jesus can have a bit more glurry? I'm sure your chile would understand, and the LORD bless those who bring they blessings to Him. About this dying inside you had mentioned, the Bible actually say something about this:

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galations 2:20

I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. - I Corinthians 15:31

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. - Galations 5:24

You said that you had almost died on the inside and you din't wanna do that again, but I's afraid the Bible make it quite clear you gonna have to do that if you wantsa get Saved©. Ain't nobody ever said that servin' the LORD was always gonna be fun, but it be best to get them hardships over with now than to deal with them for eternity in Hell! And for that last part you had said, you said you was gonna only submit to the Lord. Well, that's perfectly fine, but as I had already covered, the LORD command the womens to submit to the mens, so if you is gonna submit to the Lord, you is gonna have to submit to the mens as well.

Quote:
Before i am able to answer that i have some questions for you. First do true christian men beat their women,or kids? Do they treat woman like their nothing? I can't walk blindly into a faith unless i know these facts because i don't see this as love or good.
As long as the womens and the chillrens act right, they don't have nothin' to worry about. Just make sure you and yo chile always act right and you won't ever even have to find out about that.

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Last edited by Sista Lateefah; 04-17-2007 at 08:16 AM.
(#34)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
As long as the womens and the chillrens act right, they don't have nothin' to worry about. Just make sure you and yo chile always act right and you won't ever even have to find out about that.
In saying this do you mean that they have a right to beat them? I can not and will not beleive in a faith that thinks it is ok to beat and hurt anyone for whatever reason. I beleive in talking and comprise and i'm a very open minded person but love is not about hurting someone, if you love a person shouldn't you love them faults and all?
(#35)
Old
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Hands Off Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Anti-Biden

Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 07:51 PM

Quote:
In saying this do you mean that they have a right to beat them? I can not and will not beleive in a faith that thinks it is ok to beat and hurt anyone for whatever reason. I beleive in talking and comprise and i'm a very open minded person but love is not about hurting someone, if you love a person shouldn't you love them faults and all?
A right? Actually, more like both a right and a duty:

Prov. 22:15 Foolishness [is] bound in the heart of a child; [but] the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Pro 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for [if] thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

If you love your child, shouldn't you do what the Bible says is right for him and beat him? If I hadn't disciplined my son in the Biblical manner, he might have grown up to be a hellbound hippie atheist rather than the upstanding young man of God he is, and if I let that happen, what kind of love would that be? I have every confidence that he will do the same for my grandson, praise Jesus!

This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

(#36)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Yes we should still love people, even if they are disgusting, repulsive sinners who wallow in vice like a pig in filth friend. However there is a reckoning for wrongs done to other from God, who is after all justice personified. It better to take the path of tough love and correct a wayward child than to let the child grow up, injure another (like Jesus) in the child's wickedness and leave it God to apply perfect justice to the child. Remember God loves the injured as well as the injurer and burns inflicted by man will heal but not those inflected by God.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#37)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 08:00 PM

Love? Who ever said marriage was about love? It's about making soldiers for Jesus, and HIS love is the only one that will ever matter.

The Bible does not specifically command our husbands to beat us, but it does order unruly children to be beaten in order to drive the wickedness from their souls. It even tells us that if we don't do this, we HATE our children. And pray tell, what is the opposite of hate?

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

It also tells us that unmarried women who have s*x are disgusting whores and should be killed. You're lucky your father is off shacking up with his boyfriend somewhere... because if he'd read God's Word and taken appropriate action, you might be finding out just how serious love can be.

Deuteronomy 22
20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

(#38)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I must know, were you married when you when had your child? If you weren't you may have damned him to hell already:

"A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord: even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord" (Deuteronomy 23:2).

If this be the case your carelessness and apathy are causing your child to be punished by God, wretch. This is what happens when you don't think of the consequences before taking part in evil actions.

(#39)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 08:08 PM

My son is a very caring 6 year old boy, he cares deeply for friends,his family and even strangers he has never met. He cries for those less fortunate than ourselves and to sad songs but he is also very tough he beleives in protecting those who can not protect themselves but will only fight if he has no other choice.I know in my heart he will grow to be a good man. As far as my ex being a good man goes,he was anything but. I don't see a good man being verably or physical abusive.Nor do i see him not helping pay the bills,or even helping out around the house when i'm out working as well, and while i was faithful to him he was out sleeping with other woman.
(#40)
Old
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Hands Off Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Anti-Biden

Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: just curious - 04-17-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikirnw (emphasis added) View Post
My son is a very caring 6 year old boy, he cares deeply for friends,his family and even strangers he has never met. He cries for those less fortunate than ourselves and to sad songs but he is also very tough he beleives in protecting those who can not protect themselves but will only fight if he has no other choice.I know in my heart he will grow to be a good man. As far as my ex being a good man goes,he was anything but. I don't see a good man being verably or physical abusive.Nor do i see him not helping pay the bills,or even helping out around the house when i'm out working as well, and while i was faithful to him he was out sleeping with other woman.
I guess you don't love your son enough to get him into an ex-homosexual ministry. Even if he doesn't turn into a full-fledged sodomite, a boy who cries to sad songs is on his way to growing up into a man who cries at chick flicks, and we know what the Bible has to say about that:

I Corinthians 6:9-10: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance