X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!

Hello landover!

I'm curious, are there ANY video games you approve of?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bob View Post
      Hello landover! I'm curious, are there ANY video games you approve of?
      List of video games APPROVED BY JESUS!
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        Originally Posted by Dr. Bob
        Hello landover! I'm curious, are there ANY video games you approve of?
        List of video games APPROVED BY JESUS!
        Many years ago I wrote a couple of games. One was a math game which asked questions about addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. One went in and out of various caves collecting points after answering math problems correctly.

Another game I wrote Angels and Demons (yes I know that dastardly heathen Dan Brown stole my title) involved Bible verses. Your answer determines whether you went up toward heaven or down toward hell. You can collect weapons to help defend against demons but bad answers can give you boils, or turn you black. But the graphics were static and the games could be played on 8-bit computers. They were not action based like video games of today. I thought maybe I could submit copies to the DoF for approval. Hopefully the DoF has an 8-bit computer and a cassette drive lying around.

Brother Cranky, do you think my games have a chance of getting on the approved list?
        YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
          Brother Cranky, do you think my games have a chance of getting on the approved list?
          I am sure your games are well intended, but Children should study the Bible directly. Not a politically correct castrated Bible for children. Not a Biblical animated movie. Not a Biblical video game. Just the 100% pure and unaltered King James 1611 Holy Bible. Everything else is a waste of time and a violation of Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            I am sure your games are well intended, but Children should study the Bible directly. Not a politically correct castrated Bible for children. Not a Biblical animated movie. Not a Biblical video game. Just the 100% pure and unaltered King James 1611 Holy Bible. Everything else is a waste of time and a violation of Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
            So, you violate this. You are on here aren't you? That's not studying the bible.

Comment

Women are not equal.
              In God We Trust,

Comment

Originally posted by revpark View Post
                Women are not equal.
                That's true. Some women are blonde, some have red hair. How smart of you to notice!

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
                  That's true. Some women are blonde, some have red hair. How smart of you to notice!
                  You speak the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Kilogram View Post
                    You speak the truth
                    No flirting, please.

Let's have less of that and more of praising God!

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                    ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
                      No flirting, please.

Let's have less of that and more of praising God!

Ahhh, come on

Comment

Thank you for your kind understanding of my AssBurgers. I love you.
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                        X