Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Considering A Help-Meet
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Considering A Help-Meet - 11-20-2013, 03:27 AM

I seek the guidance of my brothers in Christ regarding a person of the weaker sex that I met in church during Sunday praise and worship. Her name is Hortense Miller and she is a certified virgin according to her father, Melchior Miller. She has a bit of an overbite so is not too comely but appears to be equipped for childbearing, has a pleasant voice (I allowed her to speak briefly, just to ensure the lack of a nagging tone), and is able to read the Bible. The women of the church brought baked goods for a sale they were having the following day, so I was able to have some of her cookies, but unfortunately, her cherry pie was off-limits for testing since I was told it is very popular within the community.
Her cookies were chewy, malleable, and of good flavor. They appeared to be homemade, not from some sinful box.

While a sample of her cherry pie would have truly satisfied my cravings, I respected her desire to save her pie for the rest of the community.

She sewed the very dress she was wearing with her own hand, and had produced a lovely scarf for her mother, a Godly woman that did a thorough job in teaching Hortense the womanly arts of cooking, cleaning, fetching, being quiet, and saying "Yes, Sir," to her husband. Frankly, I think I'm attracted to this person. But help me, brothers:

Do you think that being 18 she is too old for training as a wife, or do you think her mother's instruction will make up for it? Should I court and woo her or simply ask her father's price? I'm frankly uncertain if I am ready for marriage since I do have a tendency to want to test drive several cars before I sign the loan, if you men get my drift. How can I know for sure that Hortense is the right one for me?

Any and all advice will be gratefully received. I also grant permission for women to offer suggestions, things to look for, or perhaps ideas for a first date (other than church, of course).

May God bless anyone responding to this most important request.