X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it....

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Not quite right friend.
    I personally have found many faggots to be the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Snappy dressers, fantastic decorators, great cooks and phenomenal hosts. So my own feelings mean little. God does tell us we should stone them but then secular law states we have to let them live.
    Until we have a man of God in the White House, our wrists are tightly bound by both sets of laws and must abide by both.
    So I typically leave one of their dinner parties early and rarely send a thank you note.
    How is it that mortal law can be held above His law? Government seems to be an evil false prophet. You believe your mortal "president" in his "white house" compares to that of the Lord and His Heavens?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattatron View Post
      How is it that mortal law can be held above His law? Government seems to be an evil false prophet. You believe your mortal "president" in his "white house" compares to that of the Lord and His Heavens?
      Your command of Scripture is pathetic.

1 Peter 2:13 "Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake" and Matthew 22:21 "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's" say otherwise.

See also Romans 13:1,7 and Titus 3:1.

Contradicting James Hutchins will get you nowhere.
      "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Originally posted by ExGay Alex View Post
        Your command of Scripture is pathetic.

1 Peter 2:13 "Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake" and Matthew 22:21 "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's" say otherwise.

See also Romans 13:1,7 and Titus 3:1.

Contradicting James Hutchins will get you nowhere.
        I do not command scripture, it is not my to control. It pours from me like blood from a retard.
        Then how can one claim to accuse one of false prophets when mans word and Gods word are equal?
        Contradiction is not my goal, nor the purpose of this forum. My goal is to learn why our people sit infront of computers instead of helping the poor or smiting the weak?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattatron View Post
          I do not command scripture, it is not my to control. It pours from me like blood from a retard.
          Then how can one claim to accuse one of false prophets when mans word and Gods word are equal?
          You seem to be unaware that sends false prophets when He wants to punish people and lead them to damnation:

2 Chronicles 18:22 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil against thee

Ezekiel 14:9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

Contradiction is not my goal, nor the purpose of this forum. My goal is to learn why our people sit infront of computers instead of helping the poor or smiting the weak?
          But sweetie, we are spreading the Holy Word of our beloved , which is exactly what He wants us to do (Matthew 28:19).
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

You Know that your not to be happy or feel good about someone being damned so why laugh?
            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Dear Godmocking Monkey-worshipper;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Comment

Originally posted by justanotherPixel View Post
              You Know that your not to be happy or feel good about someone being damned so why laugh?
              Why do you think someone would not be happy in Heaven? Heaven is going to be GREAT! We will be married to Jesus - but not in a gay way for the men (Isaiah 54:5; Ephesians 5:31-32; Revelation 19:7), we will be perfect and will get along with everyone (Ephesians 5:25-27), we’ll be rulers of all the earth (Revelation 5:10), and one of our first jobs will be to judge the angels (1 Corinthians 6:2-3)! Why should Pastor Zeke not enjoy his reward (Matthew 25:23)?

Besides, Jesus Himself will be laughing, so it won't be rude (Psalm 2:4).

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Hi. I am kind of sickened at what people are saying. You beat up someone thats wrong. Gay or straight. Also your wife is not an object she can do whatever she wants you two should be equals. You should not control her. Being gay is fine, they are not going to hell. You need to go to therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by 111111 View Post
                  Hi. I am kind of sickened at what people are saying. You beat up someone thats wrong. Gay or straight. Also your wife is not an object she can do whatever she wants you two should be equals. You should not control her. Being gay is fine, they are not going to hell. You need to go to therapy.
                  Hi, and welcome to our forums! It appears as if you've forgotten to share the chapter and verse in the Holy Bible in which you find "Being gay is fine."

Go ahead and look for it.

Take all the time you want.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 111111 View Post
                    ...You beat up someone thats wrong...
                    That's not what the Bible says.

... Gay or straight...

...Also your wife is not an object she can do whatever she wants you two should be equals...

... You should not control her...

... Being gay is fine, they are not going to hell....

...You need to go to therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
                      Dear Christians (and unsaved trash),

“Hatred stirreth up strifes, but love covereth all sins.”

I’m a pretty calm and happy person- most of the time. I’d stopped being violent and angry when I was seventeen years old but I still have violent outbursts every once in a while. It frightens my wife and children (5 and 8) and makes the whole house a lot tenser for days after the problem. It’s mostly alright but sometimes I cannot help it and the person who made me mad was asking for it.

Well, I think I over stepped the mark on this one.

My wife is very ditsy and cute and, I thought since we moved so far away from out old home and life and since she was pregnant, I decided to let her have an old friend over. He is about twenty-two and I didn’t like him at all from the second he walked into my house.

He looked gay. Very gay.

He had long, curly hair and was about the same size as my tiny, little Janet. Before hand she told me he looked like this guy called Mica or something. I hade no idea what I was letting myself in for…

I made the two of them aware I’d be in the room through their visit and I knew Janet was tense. She tried to hint at the little gay-boy (Lewis or something) that he should stop being so camp but he continued to aggravate me. :headbang:

Within half-an-hour I stood up and told him he was a little faggot and he should get out. Want to know how he responded to me?!

He piffing flirted with me!

Janet’s face was a picture. I would have laughed at her if I wasn’t so angry.

So, I ended up grabbing the little homer by the throat and had him against the wall while I punched him. Janet was screaming and I think I pushed her to the floor (I know, I know, she is a woman. She is emotionally weak and I should try to train her better) and told her to shove off. I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while. The guy was less than half by size and a scrap of a person.

I won’t go into details but he has a broken nose, a bloody forehead and a two black eyes along with probably a heap of bruises on his chest and body.

Did I over do it?

Should I just of just kicked him out?

I admit it- it did feel sort of good. Is God the cause of this good feeling? Or is it Satan?

I think I might need some help. This isn’t the first time I did something like this.
                      Dude, that was a really ***potty language*** thing to do.

Seriously.

You're like a high school bully who never grew out of it and it's pretty ***more potty language*** that you did that.
                      Last edited by Elmer G. White; 08-17-2015, 05:59 PM. Reason: Removed too much potty language. Jesus does not appreciate potty language.

Comment

Originally posted by Emo Trash View Post

Seriously.

You're like a high school bully who never grew out of it and it's pretty ***more potty language*** that you did that.
                        You don't seem to have made many posts, but as recently as post #75 Mr Taylor quoted the Scripture relating to how homosexuals should be treated. Additionaly, in the post before yours even an obnoxious—although usually polite—atheist pointed out that none of the liberal claims about homosexuals agenda to deprave and corrupt the whole world have any Biblical authority. God is very clear on this, are you suggesting that the Creator of the whole universe is some petulant schoolyard bully?

Remember that we know He did indeed create everything because He has so precisely described many aspects of His handiwork which would be impossible for non-creators to do. But He has. Therefore He did. God's standard is not the same as human standards; if it were He would not need to explain anything would He.

People who reject God's standard can't really call themselves Christians.

..well they might call themselves anything I suppose but they're not Christians.
                        PSALM 19:1-9 KJV
                        The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

What they are saying is that God's Law is imperfect, His statutes vile, impure. That the commandments of The Lord do not enlighten but are unclean, enduring only until some alternative is dreamed up and so—we must assume—untrue and iniquitous. That is the thrust of your position and it's one no True Christian could ever espouse.
                        I CORINTHIANS 6:9,10b KJV
                        Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind…shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Comment

You acted admirably. As others have already said, the Bible permits violence towards gaysexuals.

You have to be careful about the time and the place though. I almost lost my job by bullying a fag coworker. I kept threatening him until he eventually quit. Happy ending. I would've taken it further but I have a cow of a wife to feed. Can't afford to get fired.
                          But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
                          Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
                          "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

Originally posted by Emo Trash View Post

Seriously.

Look, "dude", a fag getting beaten is no excuse to use bad language on our forum.
                            But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
                            Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
                            "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

OP, you should not be ashamed of your Godly chastising of an ungodly queer. You should be proud, knowing that you have obeyed the Lord and given this heathen queer just a small taste of what Jesus has in store for him in the fires of Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialSomepony View Post
                                OP, you should not be ashamed of your Godly chastising of an ungodly queer. You should be proud, knowing that you have obeyed the Lord and given this heathen queer just a small taste of what Jesus has in store for him in the fires of Hell.

You have made no introduction. That is rude, even among Bronys. You are under suspicion, due to numerous red flags.
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X