X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    angels:
    Do not buy into this 'friend' crap. He tried to pull this a few days ago. The rotted branch has nuts.

And do speak to the Pastor. I'm sure he'd just love to hear this drivel.

I wont fall for any funny business Sir. Don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by branch View Post
      Im sorry that was foolish of me, i feel you are a real rock in this world of disbelief and anger violence and racism, I try hard to avoid all of these things and more, and then the temptations of drinking every friday when they all go out from work, its hard, even harder when you end up in a club and your dealer is offering you a deal on pure cut 'e' (3 for a £5) and then the group your with wants to start fights with ppl who are differnt from them, i need someone like angels to, please could you help mentor me
      Schizoids are brute beasts that shamelessly consume their own mucous the way vile dogs eat their own vomit.You have purchased your one way ticket to eternal Damnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Myron Pollard View Post
        Schizoids are brute beasts that shamelessly consume their own mucous the way vile dogs eat their own vomit.You have purchased your one way ticket to eternal Damnation.
        Well said. I shall have to remember that quote.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Thanks for that angels, i appreciate that you cant mentor me as of such, but that was some good advice. its just hard sometimes to get away from these crowds who inevitably drag me out, i guess i should not conform to society too much, but theres not a lot to do round here, what do you do for fun/leisure?

Vince

Comment

Thanks for that angels, i appreciate that you cant mentor me as of such, but that was some good advice. its just hard sometimes to get away from these crowds who inevitably drag me out, i guess i should not conform to society too much, but theres not a lot to do round here, what do you do for fun/leisure?

Vince

I'm not being rude branch, but I bake pies, bread, do the things that keep my heart pure. And I read my bible. Try reading The Bible, it's wonderful.
            Where I live there aren't many houses, nothing much to do. But I don't go taking pills, getting drunk and upsetting folks.
            Nobody can force you to go out. Do they put your arms behind your back and march you out of your house?.
            You could always say NO.

Comment

I have a question for you now.

Why do you only post in this thread?.
              I don't believe I've seen any comments anywhere else from you or your brother.

Comment

Vince
                You are so ridiculous, trying to 'bait' angels. No one else will fall to your 10th grade psychology so you want to abuse a sweet young girl.
                You know we are correct about the cripple issue and you cannot stand to know your brother is crippled because of you or something your parents did.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

sorry angels

im just waiting for an answer form some of the good christian men.
                  i asked that if they were to have a disabled child would they tollerate it, as the posts ive seen on her about my own bro who is disabled have been very unholy and very mean, as purged from the devil himself.
                  it just upsets me, it seems to me that when people are trying to be pure through god they still can be evil?

i hope you understand my concern, as you seem like a genuine person, and you come back with polite answers not crude comments, as i dont think jesus would reply to someone with a comment about a dog eating its own vomit, thats just not cool.

thanks

ps. what pies you making? i love pies especially blueberry, you must post me some recipes if you got any, cos i know you yanks make good pies

Comment

apologies, I am not being offensive
                    Don't lie, liar.

i dont think god exists in the context that you believe, humans should not act as you do, and I think if there is a creator he wouldnt want you acting like a bunch of narrow minded hicks.
                    you're an abortion that lived

Grow some nuts and think for yourselves

ps. how much do you guys pay a month to you LEADER!
                    idiot
                    got bored, became a trucker? yea alright, pull the other one its got bells on it!!!
                    thats an impressive lie, has it ever got you laid? (excluding you $10 ma)
                    God let you work in a paint shop, wow, you must be so proud. aswell as your $10 mum, is that for the full works?
                    you look simple, can i ask how many qualifications you have and what sort of profession you are in now? i bet its nothing to mentally challenging
                    God Hates you

BYE!- God loves you in the ***more obscenity deleted***
                    Oh and thanks for the pic of the $10 hooker in your signature! Thats A Class Wank Material
                    Marshall have you ever looked at kids and felt a little funny feeling in your stomach? the same feeling you get when you look at you sister or mother for example. you look like a piffleing hick piece of shit, and i piffleing dare you to come over to England and preach with me, you better bring a piffleing tool to make things a little easier on yourself, you're an american bully hiding behind a book which has brainwashed you mormons. i bet your weak as shit, and if you took away all of your so called religious beliefs you would be left a sad old man waiting to die, hahahahaha

i bet thats not far from the truth, and you know it, your piffleing thinking that now as you are reading this, that means ive got one over on you doesnt it, piffle wit.

I hope to Allah that the bible is true and you piffleing suffer, diiickkkkhead!

il post you my address, if your piffleing man enough to come settle this, bet your not,
                    Thank god for you Gandalf, please can you answer my final question, I dont think Jesus would have held back this much, you look like a clever man, O only seek answers from the great beyound, I am worrked about what will happen to me when I die, so heaven or 52 virgins I really want to know what Im gonna get
                    thats just a fair question
                    guys i have not yet to start a debate , i was meerly commenting on you shallow comments. They are rather uneducated and have an underlying factor of narrow minded waffle (thoughtless, possibly incapable to stream ones own thoughts, due to taking the bible to seriously). I am intrigued by what you say, i do have one question for you, is the Koran the same as the bible?
                    Please do not accept this as an insult , i really would like to know the answer, as I am unsure of what religion(s) I should follow

and your King james bible was created during the english civil war. a time of religious turmoil. The Jews were the origins of religion not you. My older Brother is sick of your slanderous comments against me. he is a huge man and will deal mans judgement against you and will hit you so hard he will put you back up your Mothers cooter.

My Brother says "if I was sitting next to you in a room I would make you a Cripple, that would be my work, because this is the real world, and shit happens. most of you still live with your mum, or enjoy wanking your old man off!" Because what I have seen of you and your texts, agaisnt my little brother, who I love so dearly I would rip your head off and shit in your mouth and skull piffle you. If your were in the UK you would be dead.
                    Or maybe a nice big warehouse full of me and my boys, and couple of rottweilers and a pit with you chained up. And then see if your precious God will save you! Because I wont, I will laugh at your pain.

One final thing, as you quote from the bible, you are just like the Taliban who quote every argument from the Quarn. Funny that.

Comment

So, you think that you are 'cool'?
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

sorry angels

im just waiting for an answer form some of the good christian men.
                        i asked that if they were to have a disabled child would they tollerate it, as the posts ive seen on her about my own bro who is disabled have been very unholy and very mean, as purged from the devil himself.
                        it just upsets me, it seems to me that when people are trying to be pure through god they still can be evil?

i hope you understand my concern, as you seem like a genuine person, and you come back with polite answers not crude comments, as i dont think jesus would reply to someone with a comment about a dog eating its own vomit, thats just not cool.

thanks

ps. what pies you making? i love pies especially blueberry, you must post me some recipes if you got any, cos i know you yanks make good pies

And most of the stuff you've written isn't *cool*.
                        I make good pies. But thats beside the point.
                        The point is I don't do drugs, drink or go to clubs. So my ideal of a good leisure activity will be so different to yours.
                        Oh by the way. I'm English actually.

Comment

HB, I am (as usual) truly impressed at your efforts to prove the truth.

branch is a defect, both physially and mentally. He is continually proving this. The more lies he spews, only cause to cement the accepted position of cripples being God's joke.

Comment

I am cool, I am Mclovin
                            cheer up nobar, come on you only live once?

Comment

You just can't make up your mind. First you were Matthew, than Vince and Andy, now McLovin? Look, ask me any coherently written question right now and I will answer it to the best of my ability if it will shut you and all of the voices in your head up.

Comment

I am cool, I am Mclovin
                                cheer up nobar, come on you only live once?
                                You are far from cool. You are what we call in the USA a 'Loser'.

Having limited mental capacity along with the consistent hollow failed attempts at boosting your self esteem by your family and people paid to like you, has fooled you into thinking you are cool. Honest people think you are vile and funny, much like a drunk falling into his own puke.

Comment

Working...
                                X