X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies.

Hi I'm gay, how to I seek salvation?

Re: My apologies.

You have come to the right place, comrade. Here is a link to our outreach program:

Come climb my mountains.

Comment

A good way to start would be to find a keyboard that doesn't have those weirdo keys on it. How are we supposed to pronounce your name when we pray for your soul?
      Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
      in 2016

Comment

We'll need more details so that we can pray for your victory over sin.

Please tell us about what it is exactly you're struggling with, what goes through your mind and how you feel about this horrible sin. How many partners do you go through a week? Is your sin limited to just humans or you do couple with animals as well?

The more you can tell us, the more efficiently we can pray for your salvation from this unnatural lifestyle.
        sigpic
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Dear Смерть,

First, I find your choice of name to be quite curious as it means "death" in Russian. I take this to mean that you recognize that the wages of sin is death (возмездие за грех--смерть) (Romans 6:23), and that unless you change your ways, get on your knees and repent your sins, and ask Jesus into your heart, then eternal смерть awaits you in the fires of hell where be there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (плач и скрежет зубов) (Matthew 8:12).

I have saved more than a few young men from the path of homosexual ruin. Get on your knees, cast out your demons in the name of Jesus, and marry a nice girl. Otherwise, you will go straight to hell.
          "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Working...
          X