X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ladies come take bite of stud muffin

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    Don't you deny it! We all saw it.
    And you've thrown yourself at brother Wash and me too.
    So go peddle your damaged goods elsewhere, you depraved prostitute:
    We True Christian men have no interest in what you're selling! (or giving away for free either for that matter.)
    What the fork? Uh, no. Christian = HUGE turnoff for me. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
      What exactly do you have against negroes missy? Remy has been washed by the Blood of Jesus and is now a butter-caramel white person. Are you a racist or just another man-hating feminazi?
      I have nothing against people of African descent. My mother is one. I don't hate men either. I like cock, thank you very much.
      I don't like Remy because he's mean and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post
        What the fork? Uh, no. Christian = HUGE turnoff for me. Sorry.
        I see. So basically, to avoid the embarresment of public rejection, you're gonna claim it never even happened...
        Look harlot, just take responsibility for your actions - apoligize for your depraved lusts and sexual assault on us True Christian men, and let's move on.
        Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-10-2007, 12:01 AM.
        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
          I see. So basically, to avoid the embarresment of public rejection, you're gonna claim it never even happened...
          Look harlot, just take responsibility for your actions - apoligize for your depraved lusts and sexual assault on us True Christian men, and let's move on.
          How can I deny or apologize for something I never did?

Comment

How can I deny or apologize for something I never did?
            I rest my case. Really, you're not fooling anyone you know...
            Why don't you try taking responsibility for your depraved behaviour for a change?
            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

okay point of thread is for me get date with ladies. Maybe this is help put things back on track

Comment

Hey Hitoshi, my single cousin Clara is very interested in you! She wanted me to show you her pic, she dressed up just for you!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	bigww.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1902100
                Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 09-10-2007, 03:28 AM.
                sigpic
                Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
                  okay point of thread is for me get date with ladies. Maybe this is help put things back on track

That's ridiculous! No chink in the world has a body like that!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

My boyfriend is more than enough. *sighs*
                    Say what you like about Shitoshi, but at least he's straight.
                    I have nothing against people of African descent. My mother is one. I don't hate men either. I like cock, thank you very much.
                    So does your homer boyfriend. It's got to the point where a decent Godfearing Republican man can barely even go to the toilet anymore for fear of that sodomite viciously attacking their tallywhacker with his mouth or rear end. It's not often I can say this, but even that backwards nip Hitoshi'd be a step up.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Grrrracious GOD! The Dear Man has been in the sun for so long that he's squinting and grimicing like some kind of chinee or japernese! And gangrene's begun setting in on His left side.....OH, His AGONESS!!!!!

To those of you who Mock and Scorn™ Him: He won't be looking this amused when he sees you on Judgement Day -

So Help Me Hannah!!!!!

Comment

HEY HOP SING!

I for one am happy that you have returned to prostrate yourself before our western glory.

And I've got some rock at my temple that need cleaning and re-arranging. You are just the gook to get to it!
                        I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!

Comment

Now you've had it, you - you - you Yellow Peril!

Star Finder is here and everyone knows he is a Babe Magnet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post

Baaaa haaaa haaa haaaaa! Everyone knows that gooks have no body hair! Good job Shitoshi! I bet that is the Hoffmiester you pasted your chinky little face over.
                            sigpic

Tweet me Here
                            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                              Everyone knows that gooks have no body hair!
                              The photo is clearly fake, but I wouldn't be surprised if the horrid Jap really does have gobs of body hair. An ungodly and unfathomable amount of the "M" activity has probably made the hair on his palms spread far and wide, like Van Helsing's legs.

Comment

You idiots think that was a real picture of him?

Comment

Working...
                                X