X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jews want to kill Jesus - again.

alright, you wanna get me straight, set me straight:
    Explain where you learned that jesus was god, and what makes you think that 1. Christianity isn't a monotheistic religion and 2. How worshipping 3 gods, that you havn't made a difference between, abides the 1rst, (sometimes second, depending on which version you read), commandment.
    and btw, if you play football you're damned for touching the skin of a dead pig.

Comment

Attention moderators: The above post belongs in the thread "Retards are the Devil's children" and so does the poster.
      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Sweetie, there is a spell-check on this forum. It would work wonders for you in trying to get your point across. I'll do some sample editing and show you how much difference it makes:
        Originally posted by Enemy of YOU people View Post
        OOOOHHHH so the classical Roman image of Christ, the one copied from the Pagan Greek God Zeus is the true image of Jesus, I had no idea.

Mary and Joseph, (may be spelled wrong, sorry) were both Jewish. Both lived in the middle east. The majority of the new testament takes place in the middle east in the Jewish community. Thus we can deduct that Jesus was indeed a jewish arab.
        See how much of a difference that makes?
        sigpic
        Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
          Attention moderators: The above post belongs in the thread "Retards are the Devil's children" and so does the poster.
          I was wondering on that, Pastor Al, sir. What with his other posts I was thinking he done got into his Momma's liquor again. How sad to know this poor soul has been touched by satan. But that there explanation of yours clears it up a lot, Pastor, I was quite worried about this one.
          sigpic

Comment

First off, a time is impossible with the level of techonlogy we now possess. Why because the only scientific therory on time travel is that in order achieve it a speed equal to light must be achieved, which is impossible. A human being would be flattened like a pancake at that speed, our bones could (NOT ... grammatical error here) handel (HANDLE ... ignorant spelling error here) momentum ...
            First off, if you can't get the 'facts' straight on your false-science-mumbo-jumbo, then how can you be expected to get the nitty gritty on religious TRUTH™? You really don't have much to offer, do you, enemy?
            1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
            1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
            Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
              Oh, from the way he was asking us to turn him straight I thought he belonged in the ex-gay forum.
              Explain where you learned that jesus was god, and what makes you think that 1. Christianity isn't a monotheistic religion and 2. How worshipping 3 gods, that you havn't made a difference between, abides the 1rst, (sometimes second, depending on which version you read), commandment.
              1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

We are monotheists! We worship three Gods, which are One God! What's so hard to understand about that?
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                We are monotheists! We worship three Gods, which are One God! What's so hard to understand about that?

Now there's a fine example of an oxymoro/n if I ever saw one.
                sigpic
                Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post

Now there's a fine example of an oxymoro/n if I ever saw one.
                  Now there's a fine example of a moro/n if I ever saw one.

Why do you hate God and the troops?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
                    If you want to watch Jesus die over and over and over again, can I suggest a Florida vacation?

The Holy Land Experience
                    Now that's my idea of fun.
                    I've found Jesus, he was behind the couch the whole time!

God bless me

Comment

if you play football you're damned for touching the skin of a dead pig.
                      How so? Footballs were never made of pig skin, and they haven't been made of pig bladders since 1871. Footballs are made of vulcanized rubber and leather.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                      Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                      #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

OOOOHHHH so the classical Roma image of Christ, the one copied from the Pagen Greek God Zerus is the true image of Jesus I had no idea.Mary and Joseph, may be spelled wrong sorry, were both Jewish. Both lived in the middle east. The majority of the new testiment takes place in the middle east in the Jewish community. Thus we can deduct that Jesus was indeed a jewish arab.
                        Y halo thar fellow Anonymous

Comment

OOOOHHHH so the classical Roma image of Christ, the one copied from the Pagen Greek God Zerus is the true image of Jesus I had no idea.Mary and Joseph, may be spelled wrong sorry, were both Jewish. Both lived in the middle east. The majority of the new testiment takes place in the middle east in the Jewish community. Thus we can deduct that Jesus was indeed a jewish arab.
                          Son, I am tempted to find you and tear your throat out in JESUS name. JESUS was placed in a virgin by GOD. In fact, it is quite likely that Mary herself was brought in from Gaul by GOD because she was Lily-White as well. So there is NO JOO/arab/raghead blood in JESUS.
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Working...
                          X