X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Wicca is nonsense

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    . . . and I just told you where it comes from. Gerald Gardner stole that and many of his rituals from Aleister Crowley, who got the phrase from "Gargantua and Pantagruel", a five-part allegorical story by Francois Rabelais. If you so desire, you may read it in its entirety at www.gutenberg.org.

As for the phrase:

Do your research. Google, ever heard of it?

You may wish to begin by learning how to spell "research".

So I miss spelled a word Wow is that a crime now...........Why does everyone think that Wiccans are bad when they are not.......Did you know that Leonardo Da Vinci was pagen/wiccan..........there are alot of people in history who were pagen/wiccan.................and while we are on the subject how was Jesus pure if Mary Magdalene had his child..............

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlily2682 View Post
      So I miss spelled a word Wow is that a crime now...........Why does everyone think that Wiccans are bad when they are not.......Did you know that Leonardo Da Vinci was pagen/wiccan..........there are alot of people in history who were pagen/wiccan.................and while we are on the subject how was Jesus pure if Mary Magdalene had his child..............
      My Lord how can you be so stupid and keep breathing? Wicca was only 'invented' about 60 years ago. Google for it. Leonardo was Catlick. He painted the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican. Jesus is pure because he is the Son of God. It is MARY that was impure after His Immmaculate birth. If you have confused the words 'pure' and 'virgin', that is an entirely different matter, you ignorant fool.
      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        . . . and I just told you where it comes from. Gerald Gardner stole that and many of his rituals from Aleister Crowley, who got the phrase from "Gargantua and Pantagruel", a five-part allegorical story by Francois Rabelais. If you so desire, you may read it in its entirety at www.gutenberg.org.

As for the phrase:

Do your research. Google, ever heard of it?

You may wish to begin by learning how to spell "research".

And yes I have heard of Google

A directory of every public page on The Celtic Connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
          My Lord how can you be so stupid and keep breathing? Wicca was only 'invented' about 60 years ago. Google for it. Leonardo was Catlick. He painted the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican. Jesus is pure because he is the Son of God. It is MARY that was impure after His Immmaculate birth. If you have confused the words 'pure' and 'virgin', that is an entirely different matter, you ignorant fool.

Not Mary his mother Mary his lover and Wicaan/Pagen has been around for 1000's of years you do your research............

Comment

Someone has watched The DaVinci Code one too many times...
            A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
            Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
            For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Comment

Not Mary his mother Mary his lover
              Can you provide historical evidence for the assertion that you're making? By the way, trashy popular novels don't count as historical evidence.

and Wicaan/Pagen has been around for 1000's of years you do your research............
              He did, and he clearly proved you wrong.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Hackwith View Post
                Someone has watched The DaVinci Code one too many times...

No I have known that even before it came out.............I have been Wiccan sents I was 9........I have also been baptist so no I have not watched the movie to many times thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                  Can you provide historical evidence for the assertion that you're making? By the way, trashy popular novels don't count as historical evidence.

He did, and he clearly proved you wrong.

Wiccan/Pagen was around before your JESUS was even heard of honny.......and he did not prove anything I know the truth why don't you learn some..........You might just be scared that I am right but hey it is okay I do not worry about what others say or think...........

BLESSED BE

Comment

Can you provide historical evidence for the assertion that you're making?
                    Wiccan/Pagen was around before your JESUS was even heard of honny.......and he did not prove anything I know the truth why don't you learn some..........You might just be scared that I am right but hey it is okay I do not worry about what others say or think...........

BLESSED BE
                    So the answer to my question is "No." Imagine my surprise.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

No I have known that even before it came out.............I have been Wiccan sents I was 9........I have also been baptist so no I have not watched the movie to many times thank you
                      Oh...you have been a wickedan for almost two years. Why weren't you in school instead? Are you a retard?
                      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Oh, and let's look at the origin of your "ancient" religion. Here's a direct quote from a real Wiccan:

Wicca effectively began with a man named Gerald Gardner in the mid 20th century.
                        Now, as you were saying?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                          Oh...you have been a wickedan for almost two years. Why weren't you in school instead? Are you a retard?

I have been Wiccan for 17 years...............Oh you think your funny I am in College for Business Admin thank you...........I am not Retarded....it is you that has the narrow mind

Comment

Oh, and let's look at the origin of your "ancient" religion. Here's a direct quote from a real Wiccan:

Now, as you were saying?

AND YOU WERE SAYING
                            Over 20,000 years ago, a small group of people discovered hidden powers in the universe. Through focus, belief, meditation, and ritual – they found out how to use hidden energies to actually change events, bring good fortune, and repel evil.
                            Shamanism was born.
                            The knowledge spread quickly throughout the world. To every culture, and every race of man.
                            Just like any other study on earth (like science, or math, etc.), practice makes perfect. And with dozens of different cultures practicing Magick for the next 17,000 years, the power of Magick grew by leaps and bounds.
                            Each culture discovered unique secrets of performing “miracle work” with Magick energy. Like an ancient oak tree, different branches of Witchcraft practice grew up in the hundreds. The control of Magick energy developed into an art form capable of affecting every part of a persons life. Capable of changing even the most hopeless human situations into wonders of good fortune.
                            The Magick City
                            2,205 years ago the city of Alexandria, Egypt was the world’s “grand central station” of Magick.
                            The most experienced “master” Magick practitioners from every corner of the globe would make the long journey to Alexandria. Shamans, Witches, Druids, Psychics, and otherThey came to study other forms of Magick, to find the secrets other cultures had uncovered. But they couldn’t learn anything new without a price.
                            They had to share their own secrets with the world to gain access to the Magick Papyri.
                            So, what the heck is Magick Papyri, and what secrets of "Wicca" did it hold? It is very simply “paper made from the leaves of a plant”. You see, back then there were no paper mills. So they used the leaves of the papyrus plant to write on. And on them, they recorded every Magick secret from around the world. Every spell and technique for connecting with Magick energy.
                            Alexandria, Egypt was truly the Magick city – the center of Magick knowledge.
                            The Discovery
                            In 1877 that Magick Papyri was “accidentally” discovered by archaeologists. They weren’t specifically looking for it, but uncovered it during a dig for artifacts.
                            The problem was, the Magick Papyri was written in dozens of different languages and dialects. Remember, almost every culture in the world contributed Magick knowledge to the archives. The next big task was to translate this knowledge into a common language that we could understand.
                            Over the years the secrets of the Magick Papyri - the rituals, spells, and ancient “energy control” techniques were finally translated to English and released to the modern world.

Comment

I have been Wiccan for 17 years...............Oh you think your funny I am in College for Business Admin thank you...........I am not Retarded....it is you that has the narrow mind
                              I have no problem believing that you are in college and still have the writing skills that you do.

sigpic

Comment

I have no problem believing that you are in college and still have the writing skills that you do.
                                In school I write one way when I talk to people like you that is a whole new story...................People like you think that if we are not like you we must be dumb HAHA that is funny cause GUESS WHAT we are not

Comment

Working...
                                X