X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying

Originally posted by RagingLiberal View Post
    Do your damn jobs as parents and teach your kids how to eat properly so they're not 650 lbs and die of a heart attack at 37.
    Are you proud of yourself? Now you've made Brother Trent cry. What a bunch of vicious you liberals are.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Are you proud of yourself? Now you've made Brother Trent cry. What a bunch of vicious you liberals are.
      Brother Trent has very tender emotions then. It's horrendous that you would let your own kids get bullied because you're lazy/bad parents.
      Ezekiel 25:17: "I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord. When I lay My vengeance upon them."
      PRO 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." ECC 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Comment

Do your damn jobs as parents and teach your kids how to eat properly so they're not 650 lbs and die of a heart attack at 37.
        I am NOT 630 lbs, and I'm pretty certain it was just angina. (I didn't look into it, because when I googled it I ended up with a whole lot of stuff that had nothing to do with heart problems).
        Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
        Goal:
        $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
        False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
          I am NOT 630 lbs, and I'm pretty certain it was just angina. (I didn't look into it, because when I googled it I ended up with a whole lot of stuff that had nothing to do with heart problems).
          You thought I was talking about your size? I don't care how you've decided to treat your body, I honestly believe that everyone on earth is beautiful. It's the extremely negative affects processed food has on a persons health, and the fact that parents nowadays would rather feed their kids foods with high saturated fat content CONSTANTLY than buy healthier, organic food. And I won't even go into the business and economic control the food industry has. It's a horrible system and America's children are growing up to make poor nutritional choices and they WILL be increasingly obese and they WILL have extreme health issues. You should read The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan. It talks all about the control the food industry has and the harmful effects of their products.

The bullying is another matter completely. It's the parents job to make sure the child eats healthy, and it's downright cruel and ignorant to think bullying can solve childhood obesity.
          Ezekiel 25:17: "I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord. When I lay My vengeance upon them."
          PRO 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." ECC 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Comment

You thought I was talking about your size? I don't care how you've decided to treat your body, I honestly believe that everyone on earth is beautiful. It's the extremely negative affects processed food has on a persons health, and the fact that parents nowadays would rather feed their kids foods with high saturated fat content CONSTANTLY than buy healthier, organic food. And I won't even go into the business and economic control the food industry has. It's a horrible system and America's children are growing up to make poor nutritional choices and they WILL be increasingly obese and they WILL have extreme health issues. You should read The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan. It talks all about the control the food industry has and the harmful effects of their products.

The bullying is another matter completely. It's the parents job to make sure the child eats healthy, and it's downright cruel and ignorant to think bullying can solve childhood obesity.
            Not much of an apology, hater.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Not much of an apology, hater.
              You're right. Brother Trent, I truly am sorry I offended you. I honestly was not talking about your appearance in any way. I didn't even look at your picture until I realized I had offended. I have no problem with a person's weight appearance wise, but being healthy is cardinal to living a long life with minimal complications.

Comment

These posts seem a bit hurtful, especially to somebody like me. I was always very thin and I was also bullied. Thankfully I had the willpower to survive, but still...some of these posts have traces of sociopathy in them; christianity and bullying do not go hand-in-hand. Thinking it is your God-given right to abuse others for "respect" is surely a device of the devil, not of God. You should use your superior strength and size to protect those weaker than you, to guide them even, not to abuse them and force them into submission. Am I right or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by An Aladam View Post
                  These posts seem a bit hurtful, especially to somebody like me. I was always very thin and I was also bullied.
                  Sure, because it's always the thin ones that get bullied, like I believe that.
                  Thankfully I had the willpower to survive, but still...some of these posts have traces of sociopathy in them; christianity and bullying do not go hand-in-hand.
                  Didn't bother to read the thread, did you.
                  Thinking it is your God-given right to abuse others for "respect" is surely a device of the devil, not of God.
                  And who created the devil?
                  You should use your superior strength and size to protect those weaker than you, to guide them even, not to abuse them and force them into submission.
                  I have superior strength and size?
                  Am I right or am I wrong?
                  You're wrong.
                  Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                    Sure, because it's always the thin ones that get bullied, like I believe that.

Didn't bother to read the thread, did you.

And who created the devil?

I have superior strength and size?

You're wrong.
                    I have no reason to lie to you. I lived in a predominately Apostalic Lutheran area and I got bullied for being more into reading and being thinner than the different religion individuals who were into hunting and riding motorcycles.

I confess, I didn't read every post, but I read the first few pages. Even still, there are a few posts that have traces of sociopathic ideology, is that not fair to say?

My guess on the who created the devil question would be God.

I don't know if you have superior strength and size, but I do know my bullies did and that people who are bullies usually, but not always, have higher strength and size modifiers.

I do not mean to offend, I just feel offended myself at what appears to be pro-bullying.

Comment

I have no reason to lie to you. I lived in a predominately Apostalic Lutheran area and I got bullied for being more into reading and being thinner than the different religion individuals who were into hunting and riding motorcycles.
                      You have the same reason to lie to me as you do for coming onto a strange site and whining about how mean you were treated. You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave. Anyway, what's wrong with hunting and riding motorcycles? I'm not a fan of motorcycles, they actually scare me (the bikes themselves, not the riders) but I don't think there's anything un-Godly about them.
                      I confess, I didn't read every post, but I read the first few pages. Even still, there are a few posts that have traces of sociopathic ideology, is that not fair to say?
                      Doesn't matter what you have to say, what does the Bible say?
                      My guess on the who created the devil question would be God.
                      Very good, therefore doesn't anything the devil does come from God?

I don't know if you have superior strength and size, but I do know my bullies did and that people who are bullies usually, but not always, have higher strength and size modifiers.

I do not mean to offend, I just feel offended myself at what appears to be pro-bullying.
                      Not so much as pro-bullying as anti-sissifying. Kids are turning into such crybabies nowadays. Everything is bullying (well except beating on Christian kids, seems THEY deserve it).
                      Drama queen

Comment

You have the same reason to lie to me as you do for coming onto a strange site and whining about how mean you were treated. You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave. Anyway, what's wrong with hunting and riding motorcycles? I'm not a fan of motorcycles, they actually scare me (the bikes themselves, not the riders) but I don't think there's anything un-Godly about them.

Doesn't matter what you have to say, what does the Bible say?

Very good, therefore doesn't anything the devil does come from God?

Not so much as pro-bullying as anti-sissifying. Kids are turning into such crybabies nowadays. Everything is bullying (well except beating on Christian kids, seems THEY deserve it).

I did not intend to come across as a sympathy whore, I'm sorry for appearing that way. I found this forum and I related to it, I figured my background was a necessary portion of my addition to this forum.

I don't think there's anything wrong with hunting or motor cycle riding, I was only noting that I'm not in to those two hobbies as much as the others were. I agree that the bikes can be scary; my dad's employee got amnesia in his twenties from falling off of one.

If it doesn't matter what I say, does it matter what you or anybody else says? I can see how that might sound sarcastic, but it's an honest question.

I agree but I must say that there's a fine line between ant-sissifiying and pro-bullying.

Also, why am I unsaved trash?

Comment

I did not intend to come across as a sympathy whore, I'm sorry for appearing that way. I found this forum and I related to it, I figured my background was a necessary portion of my addition to this forum.
                          You come onto a Christian board and start complaining about how people are mean to you. What do you think that sounds like?

I don't think there's anything wrong with hunting or motor cycle riding, I was only noting that I'm not in to those two hobbies as much as the others were. I agree that the bikes can be scary; my dad's employee got amnesia in his twenties from falling off of one.
                          Hmm...... difference being, I'm a woman. Men aren't supposed to be afraid of motorcycles.

If it doesn't matter what I say, does it matter what you or anybody else says? I can see how that might sound sarcastic, but it's an honest question.
                          Really? The word of God means nothing? Then why are you on a Christian board?

I agree but I must say that there's a fine line between ant-sissifiying and pro-bullying.
                          I don't see a fine line. "Bullying" is a natural progression in childrens lives. It teaches a child how to live in the world. Sissifying involves taking all of the scary things out of childhood so that these kids will never leave home. Boys who should be out working, buying a house, and starting a family are sitting in their mommy's basement playing computer games and plan to stay there forever. Unfortunately one day mommy will die and then what are they going to do? If they're lucky they'll find some femnazi who will take them in and treat them like a little boy to prove her point that all men are immature. And you wonder what we see wrong with modern society? I think a little "bullying" in school is much better than the scenario that is playing out.

Also, why am I unsaved trash?
                          Everyone starts out as unsaved trash until proven otherwise.
                          Drama queen

Comment

You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave.

Hold on let me get this straight, how is someone explaining their livelihood an example of being a sympathy whore? Also, if someone asks for prayer then they must be a sympathy whore too, right?

Comment

You come onto a Christian board and start complaining about how people are mean to you. What do you think that sounds like?

Hmm...... difference being, I'm a woman. Men aren't supposed to be afraid of motorcycles.

Really? The word of God means nothing? Then why are you on a Christian board?

I don't see a fine line. "Bullying" is a natural progression in childrens lives. It teaches a child how to live in the world. Sissifying involves taking all of the scary things out of childhood so that these kids will never leave home. Boys who should be out working, buying a house, and starting a family are sitting in their mommy's basement playing computer games and plan to stay there forever. Unfortunately one day mommy will die and then what are they going to do? If they're lucky they'll find some femnazi who will take them in and treat them like a little boy to prove her point that all men are immature. And you wonder what we see wrong with modern society? I think a little "bullying" in school is much better than the scenario that is playing out.

Everyone starts out as unsaved trash until proven otherwise.
                              Again, I did not mean to complain, I was simply adding my story as background for my statements.

Ouch...I don't think I want amnesia or to die though.

I think you may have misread what I said; I meant that if my word means nothing, does your word or anybody else's word (God and Jesus excluded obviously) have any meaning?

I see you have a strong opinion on bullying and my opinion will not sway yours. You also have a very strong aggressive streak for being a woman on a website that says women should be in a place lower than men.

That makes sense for the website, but what if I've already been saved in real life? And why did my name change to pink?

Comment

I think you may have misread what I said; I meant that if my word means nothing, does your word or anybody else's word (God and Jesus excluded obviously) have any meaning?
                                Depends, is what you're saying Biblically sound? If it is then it is meaningful, if it isn't, it's fluff at best and blasphemy at worst.
                                I see you have a strong opinion on bullying and my opinion will not sway yours. You also have a very strong aggressive streak for being a woman on a website that says women should be in a place lower than men.
                                Lower than their fathers, husbands and Church members. I don't remember any part of the Bible that says I have to obey any man I come across. Although I have met many men who thought the way you are.

That makes sense for the website, but what if I've already been saved in real life? And why did my name change to pink?
                                Then prove that you've Truly been Saved(c) and that you're not another one of the millions of false fuzzy bunny Christians who don't know their Bible from Harry Potter.
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X