X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer

Originally posted by winstonsmith View Post
    .........Idon't understand the question.

.......Have fun.
    In a nut shell. You figure that out.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      In a nut shell. You figure that out.
      Ok. The original question was

Do you believe that Jesus was more primitive and less "fit" than today's slugs and worms?
      Christ earthly ministery was 2,000 years ago, a more primitive time than now. asked by Virginia D. Templeton 6/8/07
      Well, that's debatable. Even though he got nailed to the crosss, he gathered a great bunch of followers and people all over this forum still spread his ideas (or what they consider are his ideas. We don't know because if he ever existed, I believe he was a mortal and is long dead by now). He managed to influence/manipulate a lot of people and definitely had the potential for leadership, whereas I am given to understand that he originally was a carpenter. So he kind of made it to the top, too bad he was killed prematurely by the Romans. Still it's a great accomplishment. And please abstain from disrespective language like calling people slugs and worms.
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Ok. The original question was

Well, that's debatable. Even though he got nailed to the crosss, he gathered a great bunch of followers and people all over this forum still spread his ideas (or what they consider are his ideas. We don't know because if he ever existed, I believe he was a mortal and is long dead by now). He managed to influence/manipulate a lot of people and definitely had the potential for leadership, whereas I am given to understand that he originally was a carpenter. So he kind of made it to the top, too bad he was killed prematurely by the Romans. Still it's a great accomplishment. And please abstain from disrespective language like calling people slugs and worms.
        First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          First of all, this is NOT a debate forum.
          Then why are there debates all over this forum?

We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.
          You don't know you are right, you believe you are right. Which is totally different. You could believe that 2+2 equals 3 and be totally wrong.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
          I am not here to flame you, but I enjoy a discussion with other people, sometimes even more if we don't share the same outlook on the world.

By the way, you seem very mean spirited to me.

Comment

By the way, you seem very mean spirited to me.
            What part of "your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us" did you not understand?

Unsaved NOT Welcome.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

What part of "your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us" did you not understand?

Unsaved NOT Welcome.
              Sic!

Anyway, please abstain from posting if you have nothing to add to the discussion. Otherwise I would be delighted to hear what you have to say (provided it's ontopic).

Comment

Originally posted by winstonsomething View Post
                Sic!

Anyway, please abstain from posting if you have nothing to add to the discussion. Otherwise I would be delighted to hear what you have to say (provided it's ontopic).
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by winstonsomething View Post
                  Sic!

Comment

Riddle me this, Mr. Evolutionist:

If the earth is really 170 zillion years old, as you claim, then why do women still have voice boxes? According to your theory, wouldn't the process of natural selection have rendered females mute by now? Nobody in their right mind would marry a mouthy shrew, and those who had would surely stone her to death sooner than later. Either way she would not be able to pass on the "bitch gene" to the next generation. So why so many harpies in the world, then?

Comment

Hello all,
                      I am new here, name is will. I just wanted to point out that as I read through these forums, I co sistantly see the "beleivers" attack the "non-believers" as soon as they have nothing to say. Every athiest on here is simply putting forward things, we as human beings, have discovered and are still discovering. This is just one mans opinion but I would think that if there did exist a holy creator he would prefer us to use the brains we have and figure things out for ourselves than just blindly following because ot was the way you were raised.

And let us not forget that the only reason every religious person on this site only feels this way because this is how they were raised, brain washed. And I dont mean brain washed to be derogatory, just in the sense that as a child your mind is molded by what you observe and your interactions with your environment, including those around you. So everything you "believe" is simply what you were programmed to do.

(Excuse the grammer, at work haha)

Comment

People on here are very sexist, racist and many other things...this is what holds us back as a species. You people need to learn to be better toward your fellow man. Look at what causes the most negitive issues amongst us today, religion simply divides people, it makes us hate each other for no piffleing reason. It is my understanding that your precious savior felt very similar

Comment

Originally posted by ZombycZar View Post
                          ...I would think that if there did exist a holy creator he would prefer us to use the brains we have and figure things out for ourselves...
                          Please elaborate on your experiences as a creator deity responsible for the existence and operation of an entire universe that led you to such conclusions.

Or, failing that, any reason whatsoever that anyone should listen to some anonymous guy on the internet when the Bible says that doing so imperils your immortal soul:

1 Timothy 6:20 "O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"

...So everything you "believe" is simply what you were programmed to do...
                          Right back atcha.

People on here are very sexist, racist and many other things...
                          Have you ever read the Bible?

...this is what holds us back as a species...
                          Where in the Bible is there anything about our advancement "as a species"?

...It is my understanding that your precious savior felt very similar
                          Ah, so you haven't read the Bible. You really should. Here's an online one: http://biblehub.com/kjv/

Comment

, it makes us hate each other for no piffleing reason. It is my understanding that your precious savior felt very similar
                            Wrong!
                            Proverbs 6:16-19
                            16 These six things doth the Lord hate:
                            Yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                            17 A proud look, a lying tongue,
                            And hands that shed innocent blood,
                            18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,
                            Feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                            19 A false witness that speaketh lies,
                            And he that soweth discord among brethren.

Psalms 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of his saints;
                            He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            sigpic

Comment

And let us not forget that the only reason every religious person on this site only feels this way because this is how they were raised, brain washed. And I dont mean brain washed to be derogatory, just in the sense that as a child your mind is molded by what you observe and your interactions with your environment, including those around you. So everything you "believe" is simply what you were programmed to do.

(Excuse the grammer, at work haha)
                              You ponce in here, knowing nothing and throw around unfounded accusations. Many of we True Christians(tm) were raised as atheists or pagans or false Christians. We have seen the Light, and praise the Lord in the knowledge that we shall find Eternal Salvation(r) beside our Saviour while you burn in Hell
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, anything I have said to offend anyone I am not looking for a fight, simply to argue my opion. I enjoy seeking answers and what others may have come across. I do not intend to convert nor do I expect this from anyone else. I would just like a discussion where two sides can express what they think and we can take what we want from it. So here it goes...

For some reason I cant quote anyo e right now (on my phone)

all im saying is why is your god so contradictory? I just dont see how someone can beleive a book because they are told it is the word of god. The first modern bible was printed and bound by Shakespeare, look it up. Arguably one of the best story tellers of human history, what a coincidence. And no I havent read the bible, seeing what religion does to people, ive always stayed away. Im not going to be derogatory in any of my posts from now on id like to keep this an adult convo. So please id appreciate it if you could refrain from telling me im going to hell on every post. 1) I dont beleive in it 2) its not adding to the discussion and is childish

Comment

Working...
                                X