X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    "I assure you" would indicate otherwise. The use of a personal pronoun signals intent.
    Not really. It shows that I know the people in my area quite well. But I know how you "Christians" like to interpret things. You try to twist things because you are all nasty little manipulators who force your ridiculous beliefs down other people's throats. I'm done with all of this stupid crap. You're all dumb and going to hell. I will laugh at all of you when I'm dead and in heaven. Why? Because I'll know I lived my life well, loved ALL people, and didn't treat people the way you all seem too. Good day to all of you and maybe someday you will all realize just how wrong you were. I will pray for all of you!

YiAWPBD,
    Jenn
    John 13:34-35
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Hatred and persecution is all I see.. Lord have mercy on your souls. I will pray for you all, and I will not be the one to cast judgement on you.

~ A true Christian

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferRyan View Post
        I lived my life well, loved ALL people
        And yet you assure us death should we come near you. And your location says you have every one of us.

Originally posted by JenniferRyan View Post
        YiAWPBD,
        Jenn
        QWerTY

Mary
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I don't understand. You claim to be True Christians, but judge others so harshly? It's not your place to judge others, you can't claim whether someone is going to hell or not.. That is up to God, it is not man's duty to judge and condemn one another. You can simply suggest that they need God, and if they refuse it, let them be and pity them. You'll know where you stand with God, and God will appreciate that you tried to spread his word.
          I've converted a friend of mine to Christianity, and I did it through kindness, not condemning and judging him. That is why so many people are afraid of Christians now a days because they're afraid of what you'll say to tear them down, when that is not our place as humans simply put here to spread the word of God.
          You may judge me if you wish, but Lord knows that is not the way to go if you wish your judgement to go well. Luke 6:37 and Matthew 7:1-2

Comment

You seem to be confused, friend. This is a forum to praise Our Lord Jesus Christ, not some Henry Potter "goblet of fire" nonsense.

Yours in Christ (NOT GANDALF),

Z. Smyth
            well you seemed to be confused... its called sarcasm. I should of thought that a person dumb enough to believe in an almighty being would have a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_798 View Post
              I don't understand. You claim to be True Christians, but judge others so harshly? It's not your place to judge others, you can't claim whether someone is going to hell or not.. That is up to God, it is not man's duty to judge and condemn one another. You can simply suggest that they need God, and if they refuse it, let them be and pity them. You'll know where you stand with God, and God will appreciate that you tried to spread his word.
              I've converted a friend of mine to Christianity, and I did it through kindness, not condemning and judging him. That is why so many people are afraid of Christians now a days because they're afraid of what you'll say to tear them down, when that is not our place as humans simply put here to spread the word of God.
              You may judge me if you wish, but Lord knows that is not the way to go if you wish your judgement to go well. Luke 6:37 and Matthew 7:1-2
              God commands us to judge.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Stop spamming our forums with the same lies after we have already debunked them elsewhere.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Lies? Those quotes come from the scripture themselves.
                Or were you referring to me converting my friend to Christianity? HA, I laugh in your face if you call that a lie, i helped him through his toughest spot in life and brought him to church and helped him find Christ.
                As far as Psalm 37:30 goes that translates to me that you may speak of the judgement God has to offer through your knowledge of the Lord. nothing more.

Comment

As far as Psalm 37:30 goes that translates to me that you may speak of the judgement God has to offer through your knowledge of the Lord. nothing more.
                  That is precisely what we are doing, infidel. So why are you persecuting us?

The lie I am referring to is the claim that a True Christian(tm) has somehow sinned against you. We are only trying to keep you from burning in Hell for all eternity.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Judgement! You have called me an Infidel, you have no right to do so because I know the scripture and believe in Jesus the Lord Almighty. Furthermore you can only SAY that a person will go to hell as example.
                    Ex: ) "You will go to hell if you don't worship Jesus." but you guys are more like Ex: ) "You're going to hell, we're not, we're going to laugh as you burn!" (Really?, I like the former version better)
                    You're not here to help people, you're here to persecute the non-convicted. I pity you and hope God will show you the error of your ways. You are supposed to love your neighbor as you love yourself. I'm done with this forum as I am sickened by my supposed Christians. Note this I do love you all as I love myself, and I will pray that God shows your the light.
                    ~A Pentecostal Christan who loves God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Comment

One more thing, before I leave. I would die for Jesus as he died for me, I will not deny him in the face of evil, and I will sacrifice myself for another as Jesus did for me. Would you do the same?

Comment

One more thing, before I leave. I would die for Jesus as he died for me, I will not deny him in the face of evil, and I will sacrifice myself for another as Jesus did for me. Would you do the same?
                        You're comparing yourself to JESUS???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Da Fugly Fool View Post
                          Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is. You are sick and any of you who think this is ok are sick as well. If there is a god, I hope you can't wash away your sins and you burn in your so called "hell". If you tried to pull this anywhere near me, I would bash your skull in and send you to your maker.
                          Thank you for strengthening my faith that we have the moral high ground and unbelievers are savage, oppressive scum. Are you even bothered if young Naomi is happy or are you just determined to make the rest of the world dance to your prejudices?
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

You're comparing yourself to JESUS???

Are you mad? I said I would die for another as Jesus has for me. That is not comparing myself to Jesus at all. Nevermind your Baptist, you don't understand self sacrifice for love of another.

Comment

Are you mad? I said I would die for another as Jesus has for me. That is not comparing myself to Jesus at all. Nevermind your Baptist, you don't understand self sacrifice for love of another.
                              Self-murder is a sin (not to mention a crime). If you think you can wash away anyone's sins by shedding your own blood, I pray that you will find a proper Pastor to disabuse you of your demonic delusions.

YiC,

Zech
                              sigpic

Comment

Self-murder is a sin (not to mention a crime). If you think you can wash sways anyone's sins by shedding your own blood, I pray that you will find a proper Pastor to disabuse you of your demonic delusions.

YiC,

Zech
                                Self Sacrifice is NOT a sin, it states so in the scripture.

John 15:13

If you deliberately turn a gun on yourself, and pull the trigger that is when it's considered suicide.

If your friend, wife, son, or daughter is about to get shot and you jump in the way of the bullet without thinking and die, it is not a sin.

Comment

Working...
                                X