Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 03-01-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrymias7 View Post
It doesn't mean you have to hate people back for hating you. People hated Jesus and yet he still died for them, didn't he.
You're arguing with yourself now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrymias7 View Post
I'm not talking about the people who maintain the website you dimbass. And Jesus died for ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM! Certainly doesn't mean everyone will believe but anyone who does will be saved.
Uh, that's not what you said above. You said Jesus died for people who hated him.

Well if he died for anyone who believes, what about these two scriptures?

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

So did Jesus die to save devils?

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

See this is what happens when you cherry pick. You miss all the IMPORTANT stuff.

Drama queen