Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page Are You Bi-Curious? & (Link to the test)
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash

goodmorningglasggow is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are You Bi-Curious? & (Link to the test) - 12-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUAN GARCIA View Post
I hate bigots. ... I despise bigots Without even knowing them I just hate them
(then I fear we both may be in the wrong place. I feel a "Great Escape" is in order.)
(#42)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are You Bi-Curious? & (Link to the test) - 12-04-2009, 07:04 PM

The reason some of us are coming up with above zero (ie, perfect score) percent is there's that trick question: How often do you have thoughts of the same sex in a sexual manner.

How can we NOT think of same sex couplings, when images of them are unceasingly hurled at us by advertisements, films, the Left Wing Media, and the ever-present, seemingly tireless homosexual community itself?

So that we do not have to think about them is the reason to stamp out the fire.