Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. Definitions of Religion on the Web: A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

So yes, by the definition of religion, Atheism is a religion.

2. Don't be smart with me, I meant I don't want to follow the rules set by OTHER religions, with Gods. Again, Atheism is a SPECIAL religion. You choose your path. There are no laws for Atheism, I was talking about the Justice System.
You are just confusing yourself here. Now you say you do not want to follow your own atheist laws, because in doing so you would be following religious law.

If there is no law for atheism, then way is that to be an atheist you cannot believe in God. To believe in God would then be breaking your atheist law.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 79,539
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogitar View Post
Errr... Just because it's written in the bible that god created all, that means it's true? Humans have all the bad things in them like greed, hatred, etc. The bible was written by a human, right? So who's to say the bible writer was evil, and wanted to gain something by making a fairytale?
So you want to say that God Almighty, creator of the known universe, is an evil bastard?


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. That's from the BIBLE. You can't use your own belief as your proof. You have to use something in which everyone believes in order for your point to be valid. That's just some text in a book.

Oh, but I guess you're right. It's true because some book says so.

2. It is most certainly not proving how "God created the heaven and the earth," it is proving how it REALLY was formed. You're implying the "Big Bang," which is a theory, is what God is, and that's all he is. If theories like that explain how God created everything, then God = Science and nothing more. Nothing less.
1. Using your own logic, since everyone does not believe in the big bang, then the big bang is not valid.

Have you ever looked at the chapters in the Bible. It is a collection of different sources. Like an encyclopedia. Again using your logic all encyclopedia's would be wrong because all the information came from the same text.

2. God does not equal science. God is the almighty, the creator of Heaven and earth. Science is not.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
landoverlover's Avatar
landoverlover landoverlover is offline
Also loves Jesus and America
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Pro-Life Persecuted 

 
Posts: 820
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lone Christian in pagan Oregon
landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.landoverlover is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. Definitions of Religion on the Web: A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

So yes, by the definition of religion, Atheism is a religion.

2. Don't be smart with me, I meant I don't want to follow the rules set by OTHER religions, with Gods. Again, Atheism is a SPECIAL religion. You choose your path. There are no laws for Atheism, I was talking about the Justice System.
You miss the entire point. There's what you know and what you show. You get so wrapped up in words in some so-called science book that you miss the forest for the trees. You seem to think that valid knowledge only comes from the scientific method. What science declares as 'truth' changes all the time. The Revealed Word™ of the Lord God does not.

What you need to focus on is what you KNOW IN YOUR HEART. Why is that invalid to you? I'll wager that you have never once in your adult life dropped to your knees in humble supplication to the Lord Jesus Christ, opened your heart to Him, asked Him to enter your heart and life and take command. If you had done that you would immediately see how silly all your words have been. This is the open secret all True Christians™ know - and you can too.

I'll pray you take that leap of faith!


Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.



King James Bible v1611

Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Can I justify that's Avatar
Can I justify that Can I justify that is offline
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
You are just confusing yourself here. Now you say you do not want to follow your own atheist laws, because in doing so you would be following religious law.

If there is no law for atheism, then way is that to be an atheist you cannot believe in God. To believe in God would then be breaking your atheist law.
Okay, sure, the "what makes you Atheist" is the only rule. Boo hoo. That's just the unspoken rule. Come on.

Quote:
1. Using your own logic, since everyone does not believe in the big bang, then the big bang is not valid.

Have you ever looked at the chapters in the Bible. It is a collection of different sources. Like an encyclopedia. Again using your logic all encyclopedia's would be wrong because all the information came from the same text.

2. God does not equal science. God is the almighty, the creator of Heaven and earth. Science is not.
1. I wasn't saying the Big Bang was the proof that Atheism is the right religion. Don't put words in my mouth. And sure, okay, it came from a bunch of different people. But maybe those persons were just a group that was sick of the killing and convinced naive people to believe their story by writing a huge book. Think about that. Be open minded for once.

2. Thank you for reiterating what I said you were implying with your poor logic.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Can I justify that's Avatar
Can I justify that Can I justify that is offline
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landoverlover View Post
You miss the entire point. There's what you know and what you show. You get so wrapped up in words in some so-called science book that you miss the forest for the trees. You seem to think that valid knowledge only comes from the scientific method. What science declares as 'truth' changes all the time. The Revealed Word™ of the Lord God does not.

What you need to focus on is what you KNOW IN YOUR HEART. Why is that invalid to you? I'll wager that you have never once in your adult life dropped to your knees in humble supplication to the Lord Jesus Christ, opened your heart to Him, asked Him to enter your heart and life and take command. If you had done that you would immediately see how silly all your words have been. This is the open secret all True Christians™ know - and you can too.

I'll pray you take that leap of faith!
Of course the word of God remains the same. It's a written religion. There's no "new bibles," and, if there was, it would be widely rejected. Science and real life is constantly thriving with new ideas. Science changes all the time because theories aren't always correct. That's why they change. TO MAKE THEM BETTER. Please, actually think. In a world with no God, where else is valid knowledge going to come from?

I know in MY HEART that Atheism is the correct way to be. I've been Christian before. As I've said in my main post. The thread starter. I simply converted because I saw no proof and all of it was just silly. Every bit of it. I really was a serious Christian. I didn't just try it out barely and give up. I got nothing from him. I prayed for little things, and got none. None at all. Atheism makes much more sense, anyhow. Don't assume what I "know in my heart" and what I don't.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 79,539
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
Of course the word of God remains the same. It's a written religion. There's no "new bibles," and, if there was, it would be widely rejected. Science and real life is constantly thriving with new ideas. Science changes all the time because theories aren't always correct. That's why they change. TO MAKE THEM BETTER. Please, actually think. In a world with no God, where else is valid knowledge going to come from?

I know in MY HEART that Atheism is the correct way to be. I've been Christian before. As I've said in my main post. The thread starter. I simply converted because I saw no proof and all of it was just silly. Every bit of it. I really was a serious Christian. I didn't just try it out barely and give up. I got nothing from him. I prayed for little things, and got none. None at all. Atheism makes much more sense, anyhow. Don't assume what I "know in my heart" and what I don't.
Why are you here, just to mock us? This is a Christian forum. Unsaved scum are unwelcome.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Can I justify that's Avatar
Can I justify that Can I justify that is offline
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Why are you here, just to mock us? This is a Christian forum. Unsaved scum are unwelcome.
I'm here because you all just seem so ridiculous and ignorant in your beliefs. None of you are open-minded. None. You're all stubborn. None of you so far have even tried to see what I've been saying. I thought I could get a good discussion going on, but none of you can prove my points wrong. You guys aren't making Christians look good at all. I showed my Christian friend this forum. He laughed at it.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 79,539
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
I'm here because you all just seem so ridiculous and ignorant in your beliefs. None of you are open-minded. None. You're all stubborn. None of you so far have even tried to see what I've been saying. I thought I could get a good discussion going on, but none of you can prove my points wrong.
Yes, you have been proven wrong with each post you make. Tell your master satan that we have JESUS on our side and cannot be defeated!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
You guys aren't making Christians look good at all.
It is not our goal to "make Christians look good." We are here to uplift Jesus and follow the teachings of the Holy Bibe WORD FOR WORD, as God commands.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
I showed my Christian friend this forum. He laughed at it.
Then he is no Christian.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
Okay, sure, the "what makes you Atheist" is the only rule. Boo hoo. That's just the unspoken rule. Come on.
So you are admitting there are rules to being an atheist. That in so following these rules you are in fact following religious laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. I wasn't saying the Big Bang was the proof that Atheism is the right religion. Don't put words in my mouth. And sure, okay, it came from a bunch of different people. But maybe those persons were just a group that was sick of the killing and convinced naive people to believe their story by writing a huge book. Think about that. Be open minded for once.
Well, if you have read the Bible you will see it was written over a very long time. Not by some group of people having a cafe latte in a coffee shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
2. Thank you for reiterating what I said you were implying with your poor logic.
Now you are just being petty because you arguments are faltering against the facts from the Bible.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Can I justify that's Avatar
Can I justify that Can I justify that is offline
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Yes, you have been proven wrong with each post you make. Tell your master satan that we have JESUS on our side and cannot be defeated!



It is not our goal to "make Christians look good." We are here to uplift Jesus and follow the teachings of the Holy Bibe WORD FOR WORD, as God commands.



Then he is no Christian.
1. No, I have not been proven wrong. Not at all. I have yet to see someone prove me wrong. Any point I made in the first post. I've been proving your replies wrong as well.

2. I don't care if it is your goal or not, I was clearly stating you were making them look bad.

3. Yes, he is a Christian. It's just proof towards how a lot of things on this forum is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Can I justify that's Avatar
Can I justify that Can I justify that is offline
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
So you are admitting there are rules to being an atheist. That in so following these rules you are in fact following religious laws.



Well, if you have read the Bible you will see it was written over a very long time. Not by some group of people having a cafe latte in a coffee shop.



Now you are just being petty because you arguments are faltering against the facts from the Bible.
1. Not at all. You know, you could be at least a bit understanding and not a smartass. I meant religious rules as in The "Ten Commandments." Not, "Oh, yeah, I have to be Godless to be an Atheist, oh no." Your argument is invalid.

2. What the hell does a coffee shop have to do with it? Does it really matter to you where the book was written?

3. Again, "facts" from the Bible? You can't use your own damn religion to prove your own damn religion right. There's nothing that proves the Bible to be true, so until it is proved true, all the facts in there are meaningless.
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. Not at all. You know, you could be at least a bit understanding and not a smartass. I meant religious rules as in The "Ten Commandments." Not, "Oh, yeah, I have to be Godless to be an Atheist, oh no." Your argument is invalid.
You were the one claiming you do not follow religious laws because you are and atheist. You also claimed Atheism is a religion. Therefore you must be following religious laws.

What are trying to say now. Christians can be atheists also because there are laws in being an atheist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
2. What the hell does a coffee shop have to do with it? Does it really matter to you where the book was written?
If only you would understand the Bible was not written by a single group of people at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
3. Again, "facts" from the Bible? You can't use your own damn religion to prove your own damn religion right. There's nothing that proves the Bible to be true, so until it is proved true, all the facts in there are meaningless.
Again, failing to release that the Bible has a multitude of sources.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 13,992
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
Good question. Ever hear of the big bang? Again, I doubt it, so here you are;

The big bang is a theory that a bunch of chemicals and materials in a huge ball, septillions of times bigger than the biggest thing you could imagine. It all exploded, and sent chunks of rock and chemical floating around the universe. Some chemicals formed and created stars, some stars died and created black holes, some things crashed into one another, halting the explosive speeds of some rock and material, and keep in mind that all this material is HUGE. So when one crashes into another, they slowly stop moving, some stars catch slow moving rocks in it's pull, and therefore creates a planet. Then other life forms, which were also in the big bang mix hit the planet, that say, was attached to a meteor, and created the life that we have today.
OK, so let me see if I understand what you believe.

First, there was nothing. Nothing exploded (for no apparent reason) and became something. In the midst of this explosion were life forms existing in a vacuum, that got stuck to meteors that landed on planets and interbred to make humans.

Is that about right? You have no idea where the something came from, or the life forms that were part of the explosion.

Can you even provide a "science" reference that supports this ridiculous cosmology?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. Definitions of Religion on the Web: A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

So yes, by the definition of religion, Atheism is a religion.
Really?

But all the atheists who come here claim that atheism is the LACK OF BELIEF in gods and IS NOT a religion.

While we know that atheism is really hatred of God so intense that they deny He exists, atheists claim that there is no "atheist set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe". Atheists say they do not believe in "a supernatural agency or agencies", do not have "devotional and ritual observances", and have no moral code.

Secular humanism might fit part of that definition, in the moral code. Unitarianism has the devotional and ritual observances.

But sorry, every atheist I've ever met or conversed with on this forum or interacted with in any way would disagree with your claim that atheism fits any part of your definition of a religion.
SO, please explain for us the atheist beliefs about the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe.

Bear in mind that many atheists do not subscribe to the Big Bang OR to M Theory.

Tell us about the supernatural agency or agencies that atheists worship.

Describe the atheist ritual and devotional observances.

Point us to the atheist moral code.
Thanks!


Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Can I justify that's Avatar
Can I justify that Can I justify that is offline
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
You were the one claiming you do not follow religious laws because you are and atheist. You also claimed Atheism is a religion. Therefore you must be following religious laws.

What are trying to say now. Christians can be atheists also because there are laws in being an atheist.



If only you would understand the Bible was not written by a single group of people at the same time.



Again, failing to release that the Bible has a multitude of sources.
1. I didn't say "because I am Atheist." I said I don't WANT to follow laws and regulations, so I'm Atheist. Your constant going on about having no Gods being a rule in Atheism is f*uc*king stupid. Just stop it. It's not getting you anywhere. That's an easy rule to follow, it doesn't make you do anything. No, Christians can't be Atheist.

2. When did I say it was at the same time? Again, it doesn't matter when or over what period of time it was written. That's completely irrelevant.

3. I did realize the Bible has a multitude of sources. And I told you that all those sources could have been a bunch of people just wanting a better future, and so wrote that book.
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 13,992
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I justify that View Post
1. Not at all. You know, you could be at least a bit understanding and not a smartass. I meant religious rules as in The "Ten Commandments." Not, "Oh, yeah, I have to be Godless to be an Atheist, oh no." Your argument is invalid.

2. What the hell does a coffee shop have to do with it? Does it really matter to you where the book was written?

3. Again, "facts" from the Bible? You can't use your own damn religion to prove your own damn religion right. There's nothing that proves the Bible to be true, so until it is proved true, all the facts in there are meaningless.
The Bible consists of 66 books written by more than 40 authors over a period of over two thousand years. It corroborates itself because it isn't one book by one group of people, but more than five dozen books written in different languages within different cultures. That is the point Lisa is trying to make.


Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 13,992
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I justify that View Post
1. I didn't say "because I am Atheist." I said I don't WANT to follow laws and regulations, so I'm Atheist.
AH HA! You admit it!

You hate God and His rules, so you deny that He exists so you won't have to obey.

Congratulations, you have proven what we have known to be true about atheists all along: You know God exists, you just don't want to obey and you hate Him so you deny His existence.


Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I justify that View Post
1. I didn't say "because I am Atheist." I said I don't WANT to follow laws and regulations, so I'm Atheist. Your constant going on about having no Gods being a rule in Atheism is f*uc*king stupid. Just stop it. It's not getting you anywhere. That's an easy rule to follow, it doesn't make you do anything. No, Christians can't be Atheist.

2. When did I say it was at the same time? Again, it doesn't matter when or over what period of time it was written. That's completely irrelevant.

3. I did realize the Bible has a multitude of sources. And I told you that all those sources could have been a bunch of people just wanting a better future, and so wrote that book.
Not following rules & regulations is rebellious or lawless, not atheism. If Christians cannot be atheists then it must be a law. What is so hard to understand about that. You were the one that said atheism was a religion, so admit you are following religious laws.

Why cannot you accept the Bible has been written over a long period of time by different people, and is valid proof. According to your scientific theory models, it counts as valid proof. Funny how you would accept data from your scientists presented in the same way, but not the Bible.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy 

 
Posts: 27,204
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 10:49 AM

Can I justify that cracks me up. Making so many guess and interestingly, "prayers of hope" that these 'scientific theories' are correct. Time and time again, most theories have been eventually proven false. However, the Bible has remained steadfast with no change , Ever! That alone should tell you something.
Theories are guess of explanations, the Bible has no guesses. It tells it like it was and is. There are no 'Maybes' in the Bible.
I look out my window in the middle of the day and see light. A scientist might 'theorize' I left the floodlights on or maybe the sun is shinning. He does not know, he is guessing. Believing in God, I know enough to see the Truth® so I simply go outside and see for myself. So where the 'scientist' is guessing, I know the fact. Just like the Bible. The Truth®.
So, as a 'scientist' you better pray your guess is correct because if you are wrong, you will be mighty sorry.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 

 
Posts: 2,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Can I justify that cracks me up. Making so many guess and interestingly, "prayers of hope" that these 'scientific theories' are correct. Time and time again, most theories have been eventually proven false. However, the Bible has remained steadfast with no change , Ever! That alone should tell you something.
Theories are guess of explanations, the Bible has no guesses. It tells it like it was and is. There are no 'Maybes' in the Bible.
I look out my window in the middle of the day and see light. A scientist might 'theorize' I left the floodlights on or maybe the sun is shinning. He does not know, he is guessing. Believing in God, I know enough to see the Truth® so I simply go outside and see for myself. So where the 'scientist' is guessing, I know the fact. Just like the Bible. The Truth®.
So, as a 'scientist' you better pray your guess is correct because if you are wrong, you will be mighty sorry.
AMEN Brother you are so right!!

I was thinking about his waffling earlier and he claims that only science has shown technology. . Then how does he explain all the technology that happened for THOUSANDS of years before science? God didn't need this science to create EVERYTHING. This secular science thing is just a "trendy new fad" the kids these days jump on the bandwagon of, to merely rebel and to "show"(well claim anyhoo) that they have a mind of their own!

I just don't understand all their "what if" questions, when the resounding proof and answer to ANY question is tucked within the pages of the KJV1611.

YIC

Sister Phebe.






There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
debates, science vs faith, unsaved trash

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved