X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Asexuals

Originally posted by Crazy ManMan View Post
    I got an account specifically to comment this comment.

First of all: God does not hate anybody. He loves everybody,
    That's not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
    Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    I pray that you have found this enlightening.

Secondly: I am a VERY devout Christian and I can say with absolute 900% certainty that nobody chooses to be asexual. Do you think I want to be this way? Hell no! I want to have my very own kids and this is made ten thousand times hard that sexual activity makes me want to puke (as I am sure gay sex would make you puke). It is not caused by some trauma I had or anything, it just never happened, did not want sex as a kid, hit puberty, still did not want sex. Never had a girlfriend and never even tried to get one. Also forcing people that do not believe in Christianity to follow Christian rules is complete bull. We can try and convince them to listen but forcing them is not being very accepting of your fellow man and will only disappoint god. A homosexual (or asexual) can be Christian, they just have much harder trials in resisting temptation because it is hard to resist the temptation of sin.
    Not all asexual do not want sex ever. Some of them can only feel sexual attraction if it is a strong emotional relationship with the partner (or other varying requirements).
    In response to the comment about asexuals cutting themselves: I call bull, asexuals are just people, like you and me. There as many different asexual people as there are other non asexual people. We are not sick and we do not all have some kind of sick emotional problem.
    Pervet homos (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." Romans 1:31-32

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The Bible is clear: Defend queers, go to hell. If you were a Christian, you would have known this.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

"Asexuality" isn't even a lifestyle choice. It's just a cover story used by ugly people to explain why they don't have a date on Saturday night.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

...woman's rights to vote lead to hamster's right to vote.
        You make an excellent point here, but quite frankly on certain issues we would probably be better off with the hamster...1 Corinthians 14:34...but this shouldn't translate into denying good, white, Christian women the right to vote because if she is Godly she will submit to her husband Ephesians 5:22 which in turn means that she should vote for the candidate that her husband tells her to vote for...which if they are a Christian, logically leads to more Republicans in places of authority, and that's just good news for everybody. Now, if the wife forgets to make dinner, wash dishes or complete her other chores because she was out being a busy body at the polling place, then maybe a little discipline will be in order when the husband comes home

Back on topic, I think in its way Asexuality may be more perverse even than homers, think about it...Revelation 3:16. It's not that God is confused in any way about this because he has told us to live together as one man and one woman and that we should have relations with one another Genesis 2:18...that hopefully lead to children--Genesis 9:7. The apostle says in 1 Corinthians 7:1-9 that it is too hard for us to stay celibate for long. This is, among several other reasons, why the Catlicks are having so much trouble with their priests. It may be possible to be single for life, but you won't be living the life that God wants for you! You also don't have to look at things that are unpleasant to your eye if you don't want to Psalm 101:3...I mean it's not like you are training to be a gynecologist or anything...if worse comes to worse you can just lay there with your eyes closed and it will be over before you know it...It works for the American tax-payer and it can work for you too!

Comment

Wait, isn't "asexural" those girls who stuff themselves with Ding-Dongs(r) and then puke it up later?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Secondly: I am a VERY devout Christian and I can say with absolute 900% certainty that nobody chooses to be asexual. Do you think I want to be this way? Hell no! I want to have my very own kids and this is made ten thousand times hard that sexual activity makes me want to puke (as I am sure gay sex would make you puke).
            Asexuality (just like beastiality, homosexuality, race mixing and other sexual perversions) makes me want to puke. God wants to you have children, many children, that you should train to be soldiers for Christ, and in order to do this, you have to have sex, GOD wants you to get married and SEE YOU have sex. Do you think that you are in a position to stand up to God's will? I am saddened and disgusted to see that you have chosen to be an asexual pervert and a part of the LGBTA community (Lesbian/Gay/Transgender/Asexual)

Think you can get away with being an asexual? Well maybe in this life, but certainly not in the hereafter. All perverts gets raped in hell, but i can guarantee you that Satan will rape you twice as much as the other perverts for your choice to be an asexual

Comment

I got an account specifically to comment this comment.
              Somehow your name highly annoys me.

First of all: God does not hate anybody. He loves everybody
              Lies!

The truth: Proverbs 6:16-19, Hosea 9:15, Matthew 13:41-42, Deuteronomy 12:31.

900% certainty
              So you don't understand God and you cannot count. Are you a woman?
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
                Asexuality (just like beastiality, homosexuality, race mixing and other sexual perversions) makes me want to puke. God wants to you have children, many children, that you should train to be soldiers for Christ, and in order to do this, you have to have sex, GOD wants you to get married and SEE YOU have sex. Do you think that you are in a position to stand up to God's will? I am saddened and disgusted to see that you have chosen to be an asexual pervert and a part of the LGBTA community (Lesbian/Gay/Transgender/Asexual)

Think you can get away with being an asexual? Well maybe in this life, but certainly not in the hereafter. All perverts gets raped in hell, but i can guarantee you that Satan will rape you twice as much as the other perverts for your choice to be an asexual
                IT.. IS.. NOT! A choice. Not even a little. Not a choice at all

Okay clearly nobody here understands what I am saying and I get the feeling you are too closed minded to get it anyway. I post one comment that kindly says it is not a choice and I get flagged as a hate monger? I am not defending homosexuals as much as you guys seem to make it out and god does love everybody, does not mean he does not punish them, much like a parent punishes their children.

A lot of the posts (and I do not mean to be a jerk or anything) honestly to me sound a little too similar to the logic of Nazis except replace Jew with Homosexual or Asexual.

I was hoping to help people here see things in a new light but clearly I was wrong, I will not be returning to comment further. Good bye and my god save you.

Comment

and god does love everybody, does not mean he does not punish them, much like a parent punishes their children.
                  You shouldnt think its that easy. God does not punish people that He loves, He punish people that He hates, it even says so in the Bible. Its not like a parent punishing a child, a parent who punishes their children still loves them and wishes them the best. While the people that are punished by God is people that He hates and He does not wish them the best.

Hosea 9:15
                  15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them:
                  For the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house,
                  I will love them no more:
                  All their princes are rrevolters.

Comment

Most of them are probably just closet fags anyway.
                    just because everyone in the world finds you foul and distasteful does not mean you are asexual.
                    I think asexuals are just ugly people.

*It's just a cover story used by ugly people to explain why they don't have a date on Saturday night.
                    Wait, isn't "asexural" those girls who stuff themselves with Ding-Dongs® and then puke it up later?
                    So you don't understand God and you cannot count. Are you a woman?
                    Follow the Bible in whatever way you wish but comments like these show that you are just shitty people.

"Try to help those who argue against you. Be merciful to those who doubt. Save some by snatching them as from the very flames of hell itself. And as for others, help them to find the Lord by being kind to them, but be careful that you yourselves aren't pulled along into their sins. Hate every trace of their sin while being merciful to them as sinners."

I'll leave it to you to find the verse since you know your Bible so well.
                    Lev.20:13
                    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Akroteri View Post
                      Follow the Bible in whatever way you wish but comments like these show that you are just shitty people.

"Try to help those who argue against you. Be merciful to those who doubt. Save some by snatching them as from the very flames of hell itself. And as for others, help them to find the Lord by being kind to them, but be careful that you yourselves aren't pulled along into their sins. Hate every trace of their sin while being merciful to them as sinners."

I'll leave it to you to find the verse since you know your Bible so well.
                      Did you mean Jude 1:22-23?

And of some have compassion, making a difference:
                      And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

There is no compassion greater than to face unjust persecution for the "crime" of sharing the only Truth that can set one free (John 8:32).

I think the part that commands True Christians™ to save with fear is sefl-explanatory, don't you? After all, it is a far more fearful prospect to consider spending an eternity of torment and suffering just to appease a foolish but fashionable wild-goose-chase fantasy to pretend to be "special" by being "different."
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I would never be friends with asexuals. Why? They can't find the right date! Asexuals are God haters. They hate God and they love their sin. Thats why they have become serial killers. They're gonna burn in hell for not having children! They wanna make the human race extinct!
                        Obey God or else you will go to hell!

Comment

According to a recent research, asexuality is a causing a demographic meltdown in Japan, and a potential existential risk to the rest of the entire civilized world. Jap media calls it sekkusu shinai shokogun, or "celibacy syndrome".

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe. Japan already has one of the world's lowest birth rates. Its population of 126 million, which has been shrinking for the past decade, is projected to plunge a further one-third by 2060. Aoyama believes the country is experiencing "a flight from human intimacy"
                          "A few people can't relate to the opposite sex physically or in any other way. They flinch if I touch them," she says. "Most are men, but I'm starting to see more women."
                          CCHR believe that the threat of asexuality is worse than heart and lung diseases, avian flu, autism, cancer, sudden colon prolapse, obesity and diabetes, combined! I don't want to put down the seriousness of avian flu and sudden colon prolapse, but at least they don't cause demographic meltdowns on their own. Asexuality is the denial of a vital function of humanity, similar to eating disorders. And yes, there is a high co-possession of asexuality and anorexia nervosa.

The situation is way too urgent for "humane" standard measures. Here are what the CCHR propose:
                          • Deploy cyber bully teams against bloggers.
                          • Corrective rape (yes, it might sound rough to liberals, but we don't have time for so called humane alternatives).
                          • Censor art and blogs that promote or excuse asexuality.
                          • Declare anyone who live with his or her parents past the age of 25 as illegal.
                          • If a guy flinch if touched, tie him and have a women touching him until he stop flinching, under male supervision.

sigpicCorporal Punishment Advisor, U.S. Department of Family Values
                          Cyber-bullying Instructor, Christian Commission on Human Rights
                          Apple CEO is gay - Important DFV security considerations
                          Higgs field theory disproved - Universe is a cotton field
                          Viagra forces man to have his penis amputated

Comment

Asexurals are basically queers who are either too perverted or too ugly to find another queer to commit sodomy with them. I know that's hard to imagine, but they do exist.

Bottom line: Jesus demands sons, and it is our job as True Christians(tm) to produce as many (non-queer) sons for Christ's army as possible. An asexural refuses to perform that simple task for our loving Savior(c).
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I am a Christian. I am saved. I love God, and Jesus, and my neighbors. I follow the 10 commandments. And I am, as someone who reserves judgment (judge not that you shall not be judged) deeply saddened by the show of ignorance on this thread.

Less than one percent of the population is asexual. I hate to break it to you, but I am severely doubting that this has much bearing on the population of the next generation.

Also, God loves everyone. Even sinners. So even if being asexual was a sin, which I don't believe to be true but I will let you run with it, God still loves them. God hates no one. Why would he give his only Son if he didn't love everyone!? He sent Jesus to Earth so that we could believe and be saved. Not so that we could use his name to denounce what we do not understand.

I will not deny that in the Bible, God denounces homosexuality, bestiality, and necrophilia. But nowhere does it say anything about people who do not find other humans (or anything else) sexually attractive. And asexuality isn't celibacy either, although celibacy is generally smiled on in the Bible.

If you want to point out asexuals lack of reproductive capabilities, does this mean that every person who can no reproduce biologically are worthless to God? That all he wants from us are to copulate and produce children? This makes me sick. God gave us free will for a reason, and one aspect of free will is whether or not you want to have sex. Also, asexuals can get married? Sex isn't a defining aspect of Love or marriage.

For those of raving about stoning and killing and etc. Jesus told us, whoever is blameless can throw the first stone. None of us are sinless, unless you are the next coming of Christ. So, if any of you have cut your hair recently or worn multi-fabric clothing, you can join me, the straight person who happens to not want to have sex, in Hell.

God bless, and good day to all.

P.S. If you want to try to drop the bomb shell of me being "too ugly" to be wanted, I will have you know that I have been asked out numerous times, and enjoyed lasting friendships with many of these people after I have gently rejected their advances.

Comment

Oh, please. God does not love everyone. Only the people who follow His Holy word of the Bible(KJV1611) will get to Heaven.

The rest Jesus throws into the the lake of Fire. That is not love: that is fiery Justice to those who spit in Jesus' face.

YIC
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X