X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Prayer for the Creationist Museum Please

Brother and Sisters,

The Evil One has caused debt to fall on an esteemed establishment of Christian education and learning.

The owner of the creationist museum is being forced to sell a prize exhibit to keep his show on the road

I will understand if some of you withhold your prayers as you may feel that the owner may not be as Godly a man as one would wish; he does after all claim that the skull is 40,000yrs old, which is some 34,000 years before creation and he is holding the auction on the Sabbath.

These considerations aside, as an instructive source for our children, this museum needs to remain fully accessible by all.

Any support would, I’m sure, be welcome.

Amen

Bathfire E
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Re: A Prayer for the Creationist Museum Please

MMmmhhhmmm..

I'm undecided. He claims he has a way oo old skull, but the rets of his museum(assuming here) I'm assuming is correct..
    Repent, or be tortured in nasty ways with sharp, pointy things!

Comment

The auction house claims it's 40,000 years old, not the owner.
      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Hey, there's a creationist museum right down the road from me! They don't sell any bourbon, though. Dammit.

Comment

Working...
        X