Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger)
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 06:25 AM

This is all I hear about her being pregnant at sixteen and her shows that I let my kids watch. As I was searching some not godly forums, such not as LBC, I noticed how these false Christians just bashed her for what she did. She got caught,simple, birth control failed.I mean many threads that I needed coffee to finish reading what fools wrote.

Here is my anger and a question maybe you godly Pastors could clear up for me.

Why do they wanna 'stone' her but there is not a mention or gossip of the guy that knocked her up? (I guess the curse is really true? heh)

Everyone knows she has sex obviously if she lives with her boyfriend - but none wants to talk about it, until she gets pg.Why is that? And noone wants to talk or judge the sperm donor?

Now if the false Christians are so willing to gossip about another teen getting pregnant and they sure as hell don't want her to abort either/or adopt.. So where does that leave her?

So damned if she does and damned if she doesn't for having female organs.

So I am also curious why it is so 'easy' for an outward sin to be judged.(My whole point)(obvious pg) but none can see the dude gettin jiggy with the subscribed Dish. Noone would think to judge the dude.

It is just Jamie is pg! Stone her for her overies working!

http://omg.yahoo.com/16-year-old-jam...nant/news/4928

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 08:26 AM

Well, she obviously is a godless teenage nympho. I'm sure she'll make DVD's of her fornicating encounters & show them to her friends at the Church Of Satan.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mark Vi is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 08:31 AM

Whats the problem again ?

Bloke gets it on with attractive RICH girl, gets her preggers and will now make a fortune from publicity. Well played that man

She's 16, Dunno about America but that means legal over here If there's grass on the pitch.....

Mark Vi
(#4)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
Well, she obviously is a godless teenage nympho. I'm sure she'll make DVD's of her fornicating encounters & show them to her friends at the Church Of Satan.
That is BS and you know it. No church at all! All guys are godless teenagers lol. Fact. Takes 2 to tangle, but not sure if you understand that.

I guess you don't know much about the history of the Spears land, do you?

Whoooppppsiii, she did it again.

(#5)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vi View Post
Whats the problem again ?

Bloke gets it on with attractive RICH girl, gets her preggers and will now make a fortune from publicity. Well played that man

She's 16, Dunno about America but that means legal over here If there's grass on the pitch.....

Mark Vi
Well, bitch, it takes a coward to use women/children money for kids in England, but where I come from, it is a law, that the men are responsible for their actions and most here own up to it! USA!

Damn, British! You guys never wanted to take responsibilty for nothing, did ya?

We still bail you out.

(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mark Vi is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Well, bitch, it takes a coward to use women/children money for kids in England, but where I come from, it is a law, that the men are responsible for their actions and most here own up to it! USA!

Damn, British! You guys never wanted to take responsibilty for nothing, did ya?

We still bail you out.
I think your getting yourself all confused.

Responsability ? Any parent who bears a child is responsible to provide for that child financially whether the relationship lasts or not. So not sure what your going on about ?...

And as for bailing us out again. As per usual I think you need to brush up a little bit on your history. The Battle Of Britain was won before the americans even joined the war as you failed to act untill after pearl harbour.... Good call on that one ?!

And if seeking help from an ally country is somehow a shamefull thing I think the Americans have far more to be ashamed of that us. Without the French you would still be an English colony

Mark Vi
(#7)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 11:40 AM

Quote:

Responsability ? Any parent who bears a child is responsible to provide for that child financially whether the relationship lasts or not. So not sure what your going on about ?...

And as for bailing us out again. As per usual I think you need to brush up a little bit on your history. The Battle Of Britain was won before the americans even joined the war as you failed to act untill after pearl harbour.... Good call on that one ?!

And if seeking help from an ally country is somehow a shamefull thing I think the Americans have far more to be ashamed of that us. Without the French you would still be an English colony

Mark Vi
Another case for home schooling.
Without the supply of American raw goods and supplies, both Britain and Russia would have been eliminated by Germany.
We supplied the Euro-pions with more than enough to win the war, but due to their ineptitude, we had to come over and finish the job.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#8)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy the Reaper View Post
look you american tard, no one cares what you think of some american sluts, slutty sister who has been knocked up, there is no ones fault for her mistake except hers. you obviously havent the brain to figure such a simple thing, havent you?
And where do you live, fool?
Britain? Soviet? France maybe?

Quote:
get a life and a mind that works properly, you should get a healthy faith which doesnt control your mind you retard. get a life.
And this is coming from someone who names himself/herself after the grim reaper and dances in graveyards dressed in all-black 1600th century garb?
Yeah, you sure are a bastion of healthy and normal behavior!
You stupid gothtards never, ever, fail to crack me up with your stupidity.

Quote:
perhaps a start would be pronouncing 'Nuclear' properly then next you should try and get a stable education system and maybe even discover fire or the wheel.
Friend, I know you aren't very smart..
But you do know that fire and the wheel was discovered BEFORE nuclear weapons and nuclear power, don't you?
Or maybe that was some kind of goth attempt at humor?
If that's the case, then no wonder you people are so depressed all the time..

Returning to the subject at hand;
It's clear that both this Speared tard and her so-called boyfriend will go to hell:
There is nothing wrong with having children (IF YOU'RE MARRIED) but there is something very wrong with being unsaved:
And that's what they both are, thus they're going to hell.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
As I was searching some not godly forums, such not as LBC, I noticed how these false Christians just bashed her for what she did.
Brother Jingles is right, Jamie Lynn is a Whore of Babylon. It's a real shame, too, she was a real hottie back when she was 13, but now she's ruined, just like her older sister.

Quote:
So damned if she does and damned if she doesn't for having female organs.
She is damned if she does sin and damned if she doesn't have faith in Jesus. Nothing else matters.

Quote:
Noone would think to judge the dude.
Not only would I judge him, I do judge him. He is a fornicator. After Jamie Lynn is stoned, the deacons of his church should have a very stern discussion with him about not doing this again.

Quote:
Luckily, Mark Vi is here to alleviate our confusion. What would we do without him?

Quote:
It's not so cut and dried as you make it sound. I don't agree with a lot of what the Nazis did, but at least they had the balls to stand up to the Jews and stop them from taking over the world. Nevertheless, for all of your myriad flaws, you Englishmen did bring the definitive version of the Word of God to the world, the KJV1611 Bible, so we owed it to you to bail you out just that one time. But I'm not quite sure what that has to do with the slut Jamie Lynn Spears.

Quote:
And if seeking help from an ally country is somehow a shamefull thing
Of course it isn't. This whole Forum is dedicated to seeking help from our ally Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy the Reaper View Post
get a life and a mind that works properly, you should get a healthy faith which doesnt control your mind you retard. get a life. perhaps a start would be pronouncing 'Nuclear' properly
So you say we should get a life (actually, you said that twice, with an unrelated sentence in between) and call other people names and can't punctuate or capitalize properly, but are willing to jump on any minor pronounciation or gramatical error than anyone else makes. Hmmmmm, where have I seen that pattern before?

You know, I have a gift of prophesy, myself. So here is my prophecy: If we don't immediately agree with everything you say, you are going to tell us at some point to get back on our medication. You are going to start adding exclamation points to evey sentence you write, because we are very dense, and the message just doesn't get across when you don't point out the important parts (i.e., all of it) to us with exclamation points. One day, you are going to say HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! because, after all, who is funnier than you are? You will level vague accusations that the Bible is false, or that our religious doctrines are wrong, but you will never once provide a scrap of evidence--it will all be stuff that you heard somewhere but don't remember exactly what or where or when.

I can also tell you about your past. The doctors told you that you are schizophrenic, but you know that they are wrong. They are just trying to control your mind with their drugs, just like we are trying to control your mind with our religion. Well, for once in your life, you really are right, those doctors are wrong. Their medications won't help you. The truth is that you are possessed by a demon.

Now, we are truly sorry that you are possessed by a demon, and if you want to stop by the Landover Baptist Church pastoral office, and I'm sure they could arrange an exorcism for you at a discount from the normal fees and surcharges. But until your demon is cast out, you have to understand that (a) what you have to say is not important anywhere outside your own mind and (b) if we're going to take advice from somebody about what sort of life to lead, it isn't going to be from you.

PS, we really are out to get you. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 12-20-2007, 06:14 PM

I have heard talk of Jamie Lynn's sex video on the web. Something about her in the shower. Probably imitating that Huchens girl from that " High School Musical. You know, the nude shoots. Thats probably the new thing with those Hollywood sluts. Act all virginal for the cameras, but are real porn stars off. I will be scowering the net for this vid, and shall make it available to our pastoral staff for the Jesus input when I find it.
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The_dutchtruth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 01-15-2008, 10:15 PM

Don't care. She was stupid and got pregnant. Her own fault. End of story.
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Lets pray for Jamie Spears (and my anger) - 01-15-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord warrior View Post
Thats probably the new thing with those Hollywood sluts. Act all virginal for the cameras, but are real porn stars off. I will be scowering the net for this vid, and shall make it available to our pastoral staff for the Jesus input when I find it.
Excellent. Please post the link in here, too, so that we can all add it to our filtering software.

It's just unbelievable how some of these celebs act. You'd never see a hot Landover teenager acting like a slut in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_dutchtruth View Post
Don't care. She was stupid and got pregnant. Her own fault. End of story.
Liar. If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother posting. I think you do care. In fact, I think you care so much, that you are spilling your seed this very moment, thinking about the two Spears girls doing a hot and heavy threesome with you. You, sir, have a very dirty mind, and you should take great care what you say here in our Christian forums. We'll be watching you. Now go forth and sin no more!

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25