X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christians Drop Bibles on North Korea

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    I've heard of North Korea, but I don't know much about it.

I think it's that country where people live in yurts and burn yak dung. If I'm correct, learning from Christians how to cook on a stove and start a business will be the best thing that ever happened to them.
    I think they eat the Yak dung, as they have no food over there.

They have atomic bombs and missiles to shoot them with and they like to threaten the other Chinamen into feeding them. They are actually, taken as a whole, among the most successful armed robbers anywhere around China, at least since the Mongols. Their victims actually deliver the food.

It is sort of like calling the local Dominoes Pizza and threatening to come down there and shoot the Chef if they don't deliver a few hundred dollars to the robber's home, where he is watching wrestling on the big screen TV, and then the Dominoes man shows up in thirty minutes or less with the cash and a pizza.

We have to keep a sharp eye on them and pray the Lord that they are unable to come up with greater range for their missiles. It may be best to just go on and wipe them out with our own atomic bombs first, just to be on the safe side. I don't see what use they are if we never use any of them.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Hopefully the Bibles are written in the true Language of God, (American) If it's in Korean most will still be Heathens even after they read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Once was lost View Post
        Hopefully the Bibles are written in the true Language of God, (American) If it's in Korean most will still be Heathens even after they read it.
        Of course the Bibles are all in American.

If they were written in those chicken scratches the chinks call writing, how would anyone know what they said?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Korean is the book of the Godless Muslims! If we wanted them To read the Korean we would have dropped copies of the Korean on them. We burn copies of the Korean!
          Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

I think the Bible Drop is already starting to pay off. Our friend, Dennis Rodman, is in North Korea right now.

You can see from the link he has had several opportunities to talk to North Korea's popular leader, Kim Jong Un, about Jesus. There can be no doubt Dennis is turning up the heat.

Here's my take on that place. If we continue the Bible Drops, the North Korean electorate will slowly swing Christian and Kin Jong Un will have to accept Jesus to win reelection:

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — Former NBA star Dennis Rodman held tryouts Friday for a North Korean team to face a dozen NBA veterans in an exhibition game on leader Kim Jong Un’s birthd…
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

One thing I've learned is that politics are the same everywhere.

In the U. S. when someone says they are going to run for office, opponents start nasty rumors. Same in North Korea.

The Ultimate Leader, Kim Jong Un, says he is planning on running for a second term, opponents start a rumor he drinks too much. On and on it goes:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

This very well could be the end of the menace known as communism as we know it in that vile country.

Too bad America is headed down the same path.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Glory Glory GLORY! I have wonderful news on this project, Brothers and sisters! Shout GLORY!!!

North Korea Publicly Executes 80 for Possessing Bibles

Tragic news coming from North Korea today. According to South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo, as many as 80 people were publicly executed in North Korea this month for minor offenses such as owning a Bible.

The alleged “criminals” were put to death in seven cities across North Korea, averaging ten per city. The victims had their heads covered by white bags, were tied to stakes near a stadium, and shot by authorities repeatedly with machine guns. North Korean officials forced a crowd of over 10,000 people, including children, to witness the killings.

“I heard from the residents that they watched in terror as the corpses were (so) riddled by machine-gun fire that they were hard to identify afterward,” the JoongAng Ilbo source said.

The massacre marks the first time during Kim Jong-un’s reign where public executions have taken place, a troubling sign for the future of the totalitarian country. Government officials suggest that the executions were meant to quell the recent spread of capitalism in various cities across North Korea.

North Korean law permits executions for conspiring to overthrow the government, treason and terrorism. But the country has also been known to order public executions for minor infractions such as religious activism, cellphone use and stealing food, in an effort to intimidate the public.
                  Pray for 80 more Christian Martyrs! Then 80 more! There are endless numbers of slants over there ready to have their little yellow heads chopped off for Jesus!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Pray for 80 more Christian Martyrs! Then 80 more! There are endless numbers of slants over there ready to have their little yellow heads chopped off for Jesus!
                    Praying!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

After we have said a little prayer for those 80 little people, lets get on our knees and pray some of the Bibles were saved.

There are so many little yellow people 80 can be quickly replaced. But it will be expensive to replace 80 Bibles in North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        After we have said a little prayer for those 80 little people, lets get on our knees and pray some of the Bibles were saved.

There are so many little yellow people 80 can be quickly replaced. But it will be expensive to replace 80 Bibles in North Korea.
                        Well Mr. Mayor you'd be surprised. You see I actually have the Bibles printed in North Korea. It saves so much on shipping you wouldn't believe it.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                        X