Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page kiki and Moon's Gossip
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#1)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: Rules for Men - 04-20-2007, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFlower View Post
Sorry Eno. I do find JC sorta cute. You're not so bad either.

Maybe we should have a gossiping section in the forum so we could gossip about all the hunky Landover men.

Moon

PS - kiki, V's definitely on the top of my to-do list, but you were right with who you were thinking of kiki. It's not like I keep it on the DL or anything.
Who is V?
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Rules for Men - 04-20-2007, 01:24 AM

http://landoverbaptist.net/member.php?u=3

You pray...I dance naked in the forest
(#3)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Rules for Men - 04-20-2007, 01:41 AM

What in God's name is this rubbish?

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Rules for Men - 04-20-2007, 01:43 AM

Can't you read? G-O-S-S-I-P.....about boys. hehehe

(#5)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 02:26 AM

Hey Moon, I think by makeing this you might be keeping me out of trouble. I won't need to go back to the men only forum.
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikirnw View Post
Hey Moon, I think by makeing this you might be keeping me out of trouble. I won't need to go back to the men only forum.
Good. You wouldn't want to see the Godly men of Landover angry. This way we could talk about the boys here, not like they won't come in here cuz God knows they keep track of all us ''sinners'' like hound dogs. But at least we'll have a place to gossip.

(#7)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Good. You wouldn't want to see the Godly men of Landover angry. This way we could talk about the boys here, not like they won't come in here cuz God knows they keep track of all us ''sinners'' like hound dogs. But at least we'll have a place to gossip.
So are the people at Landover really nice? I mean I don't mean to make anyone mad or anything but I am naturally curious by nature. Oh and do you know what a empathic(If i spelled that right)?
(#8)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 04:00 AM

How do either of you expect to get respectful and Godly True Christian men when you're both parading around like Susan B. Anthonys?

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
(#9)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
How do either of you expect to get respectful and Godly True Christian men when you're both parading around like Susan B. Anthonys?
I doubt a true christian man would want me anyways.
(#10)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: Rules for Men - 04-20-2007, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Moon, it won't let me open that. Says I don't have permission.
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 04:26 AM

Yes people here are nice when you learn to agree with everything the say. If they were mean, I would have been tied up and burned alive a long time ago.

And I'm sure I could get a few TC's if I wanted, Soldier. I just choose not to.

(#12)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Yes people here are nice when you learn to agree with everything the say. If they were mean, I would have been tied up and burned alive a long time ago.

So why is that they don't think i'm an Americain, is it just because i'm confused about what it is i beleive in or something i'm doing wrong? Oh, and any of the TC's cute?
(#13)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:

You underestimate the resolve of a True Christian witch, you do not know how much we prefer the touch and warmth of Jesus's love to this vile sinfest that is your gaping and worn grand canyon.

Last edited by Warrior in Christ; 04-20-2007 at 04:30 AM.
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
You underestimate the resolve of a True Christian witch, you do not know how much we prefer the touch and warmth of Jesus's love to this vile sinfest that is your gaping and worn grand canyon.
Now, how exactly would you know what my "grand canyon" looks like Soldier? Oh that's right...you wouldn't.

Quote:
So why is that they don't think i'm an Americain, is it just because i'm confused about what it is i beleive in or something i'm doing wrong? Oh, and any of the TC's cute?
I have no idea why they think you're not American. As for the TC's, they're all basically drop dread gorgeous.

Moon

(#15)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Now, how exactly would you know what my "grand canyon" looks like Soldier? Oh that's right...you wouldn't.

I have no idea why they think you're not American. As for the TC's, they're all basically drop dread gorgeous.

Moon
Ah, drop dead gorgeous huh? Well then its probably a good thing I don't see them in person. I'm confused enough as it is, don't need a cutie to confuse me even more.lol
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:35 AM

(#17)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
I'm trying to be a "good" girl, so I do go anywhere any more.lol
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:38 AM

Quote:
I'm trying to be a "good" girl, so I do go anywhere any more.lol
Why? Too much temptation?

(#19)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Why? Too much temptation?
Yes, after you have sex once, its like a drug you just want more and more.
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: kiki and Moon's Gossip - 04-20-2007, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Yes, after you have sex once, its like a drug you just want more and more.
Well that depends whether the lay was good or you had to fake it.

Well, kiki, I'm off to bed.

Try not to flirt with BJ...or V.

Moon