X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Question Thread

Originally posted by Miss April View Post
    I'm so sorry again for not only posting questions Well I have tryed to make a new account but it won't let me Because I have to login to my old accounts to Make a new one and the Person Changed all the Passwords so i don't know what to do What do you think i should do Pastor Ezekiel?
    What can I say?

Are you truly this clueless?

Do I think you should get a lobotomy?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      What can I say?

Are you truly this clueless?

Do I think you should get a lobotomy?
      Pastor Ezekiel i was only asking a question you did not need to blow up at me No i'm not clueless What kind of Pastor are you? that talks to Women this way it is uncalled for

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel i was only asking a question you did not need to blow up at me No i'm not clueless What kind of Pastor are you? that talks to people this way it is uncalled for
        Am I not a True Christian(tm) Pastor?

Don't you know that the Bible commands that you obey pastor's orders?

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
        13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Am I not a True Christian™ Pastor?

Don't you know that the Bible commands that you obey pastor's orders?
          Well Sir I don't think you should be a True Christian Pastor you shouldn't talk to a christian Women that way Yes i know that the Bible says I should obey you but How can i when you talk the way to me?

Comment

Well Sir I don't think you should be a True Christian Pastor you shouldn't talk to a christian Women that way Yes i know that the Bible says I should obey you but How can i when you talk the way to me?
            Are you sure you get this game Miss April?
            Are you really offended now?
            Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

Comment

Aren't you getting the respect you deserve?

Why do you continue to provoke me?

Don't you wish that you had a Godly Christian Husband there to lay a good Christian beating on right now?

Don't you richly deserve one?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
                Are you sure you get this game Miss April?
                Are you really offended now?
                Yeah Sister i get the Game i have read the Rules many times But Yes i am offended by Pastor Ezekiel Thinking its alright talking to me this way How can i not be?

Comment

Miss April have you been drinking tonight because you are acting more loopy than a sprayed fly.

Stop acting coy, you are teetering on acting slutty and like I said a few posts back, it's very unChristian and unlady like.
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Miss April, why have you stopped acting like a good Christian woman (who keeps her stupid opinions and her mouth shut) and turned into some vociferous feminist like Tyeisha X?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Aren't you getting the respect you deserve?

Why do you continue to provoke me?

Don't you wish that you had a Godly Christian Husband there to lay a good Christian beating on right now?

Pastor Ezekiel i think you got it all wrong i'm not trying to provoke you but tell you the Truth You should not Talk to Women the way that you do its not right you should talk to Us Christian Women with respect i have done nothing Wrong have i? But i will anwer your Questions

1 Aren't you getting the respect you deserve?
                      No i don't think i am Because of the way you talk to me it is very rude
                      2 Why do you continue to provoke me?
                      I'm not trying to provoke you but say the way you talk with People and Women is not right at all
                      3 Don't you wish you had a Godly Christian husband to lay a good Christian on right now?
                      Yes I do with all my Heart wish that i had a True Christian Husband to lay a good Beating on me right now I keep praying to the Lord to Help me find a True Christian Husband i hope someday soon i will find someone
                      No i don't think i do Because i have done nothing Wrong any more Questions Feel free to ask anything and i will Try my best to anwer them for you

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel i think you got it all wrong i'm not trying to provoke you but tell you the Truth You should not Talk to Women the way that you do its not right you should talk to Us Christian Women with respect i have done nothing Wrong have i? But i will anwer your Questions

1 Aren't you getting the respect you deserve?
                        No i don't think i am Because of the way you talk to me it is very rude
                        2 Why do you continue to provoke me?
                        I'm not trying to provoke you but say the way you talk with People and Women is not right at all
                        3 Don't you wish you had a Godly Christian husband to lay a good Christian on right now?
                        Yes I do with all my Heart wish that i had a True Christian Husband to lay a good Beating on me right now I keep praying to the Lord to Help me find a True Christian Husband i hope someday soon i will find someone
                        No i don't think i do Because i have done nothing Wrong any more Questions Feel free to ask anything and i will Try my best to anwer them for you
                        Earth to Miss April - it's time to shut up now and stop back sassing a MAN and a Pastor (if you know what is good for you)! You could end up in quarantine or with a black eye!
                        sigpic

Tweet me Here
                        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                          Miss April have you been drinking tonight because you are acting more loopy than a sprayed fly.

Stop acting coy, you are teetering on acting slutty and like I said a few posts back, it's very unChristian and unlady like.
                          No Sister BibleThumpinBlonde i have not been drinking i don't do that kind of nasty stuff Why whould you ask such a thing? I'm so sorry for acting the way i did it won't happen anymore

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                              Earth to Miss April - it's time to shut up now and stop back sassing a MAN and a Pastor (if you know what is good for you)! You could end up in quarantine or with a black eye!
                              I'm sorry Pastor Ezekiel and Sister BibleThumpinBlonde your both right I'm done now am i forgiving?

Comment

Is this thread now closed?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X